[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEW LADS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1449046677939.jpg (33 KB, 328x328) Image search: [Google]
1449046677939.jpg
33 KB, 328x328
A nutritious handcrafted by professional sandwich artist sub a day keeps the doctor away.

Enjoy your last day of the week wagekeks.
>>
>>24900626
Subway a shit, you want good food cook it y'rself m8.
>>
>>24900626
A protein enriched meal of authentic chinese food made by a certified chinese food is even better, neetkek. But unfortunately for you, also more expensive. Enjoy your another week of masturbating, watching anime and crying until you get kicked out into the streets with neets that ran out of help from mommy and daddy.

Feels good to have stayed at the hilton garden hotel, had a 4 star breakfast and dinner on the 7th floor because I'm joining the military and am qualified since I don't have autism/disablity. Wew.
>>
>>24900626
wew lads so many NEET threads and they all keep dissapearing, why dont you reply to all my replies NEETkek
>>
>>24900626

>be a stupid desu senpai
>post a desu senpai thread on 4chan
>>
>>24900626
That's not how WEW works NEETmong.
>>
File: 1428805470232.jpg (32 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
1428805470232.jpg
32 KB, 498x498
Aren't professional sandwich artists wagekeks though? I thought you lot hated wagies
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24900626
This reminded me that I should head to subway to purchase my daily sub.
>>
I'm gonna watch season 1 of Black Sails at work tonight, and then I have a 3 day weekend. Then I only have 4 more days of work, with 2 off in between, before the holiday break. And I get paid the same as if I worked a full week. Sure feels good.
>>
>>24900626
Weather sux, it's cold 5 celsius degrees and the only fast way for travel is bicycle for me (1,5 mile)
Im too lazy for subway today.
>>
>>24900626
this spam and subway shilling keeps getting posted here

MODS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.