[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you afraid of dying /r9k/? Do you fully realize that no matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1441335301863.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1441335301863.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
Are you afraid of dying /r9k/? Do you fully realize that no matter what we do here everyone you know, everyone you don't know, everyone who has already died and everyone who hasn't been born yet have to face death no matter what? That we can fight harder than anyone else but in the end we are all equal? That even if there is a higher power behind things that our consciousness and all our life's memories will cease to exist long before our brain is eaten by worms? Can inevitable death drive you mad?
>>
>>24900587

No that doesn't worry me at all, everything you said makes me feel good about death.

Dying is just as natural as being born it is SUPPOSED to happen. Don't fear it anon. Enjoy your life and let the mystery of death be solved to you as it has been to the countless others who have already died.
>>
I'll never ever be comfortable thinking about it, but I have accepted that it will happen.
>>
Death is just a mechanical problem that will be solved, but not in time to save you, because normies are more interested in struggling for position in imaginary social hierarchies and enslaving each other to generate mountains of garbage.
>>
It's somewhat comforting, actually. We're all going to the same place, friends.
>>
>>24900789
If death is a mechanical problem that can be fixed, then wouldn't that make new life and regeneration a new problem? Do any of us really deserve a prolonged life?
>>
I have accepted my death. I think normies just try to avoid thinking about it, thats dumb. Once you accept it, there is nothing to fear. It empowers you, I FEAR NOTHING NOW.

I don't get why people are so against suicide for that matter. There are fates worse than death, living a terrible life is one of them. Death means no more worrying...
>>
>>24900827
When considering yours and everyone's inevitable and equal death.....would you say you become more loving and open towards your fellow man? Would you shake the hand of your enemy on the gallows as the noose is drawn over both of your necks, just knowing that as men this game is over for the both of you and that nobody will ever win? Some might come out ahead but nobody gets out of here alive....
>>
>>24900891
But surely you fear torture or imprisonment?
>>
I am only afraid it will happen too soon, like right now or something.
>>
>>24900957
That's a fine way to put it, anon.

This, and the fact that every little thing you do, every conversation with a random stranger, every little interaction with nature or anything, will leave some sort of lasting impact on the universe in some way. Entropy is a comforting concept.
>>
>>24900587
I'm only afraid of dying before I find, fight and defeat a worthy opponent
>>
Worrying about this is a symptom of not appreciating the true scale of the planet/universe. Also, birth control exists. The total genocide of every generation means humanity is stuck in a constant cycle of making the same mistakes because we're all noobs. Until we fix death, any XP we earn is pointless.
>>
>>24900973
Anytime is too soon.
>>
>>24900587
I don't fear death, I'm already dead
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.