[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here have a god tier body but is completly retarded? Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1449433009359.jpg (76 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1449433009359.jpg
76 KB, 553x567
Who here have a god tier body but is completly retarded?
Also autistic and virgin lvl 25
>>
File: 1446886050323.png (87 KB, 315x263) Image search: [Google]
1446886050323.png
87 KB, 315x263
I'm actually decently attractive, but I'm too much of a mess to ever maintain a relationship with a girl let alone have a social life
>>
holy shit put me in that boat.

tfw could fuck lots of girls and be a chad but only capable of talking to girls i like/already know
>>
>>24900358
is your face a train wreck or something?
>>
>>24900384
No, I have also a chad face and I'm blonde and have blue eyes
>>
>>24900358

yep, also aspergers but do lots of sports because of loneliness and i think face is also ok
honestly i think this autism shit sucks so bad because the ugly robots can at least improve a bit with dress, exercise etc, i only wish i could read body language
>>
>>24900380
yup,same here.
>>
Used to be semi-alpha/semi-chad a year ago
Now 90% beta and le fatass
Even if I can return to alpha/chad lvl, still would be too much of an autist to get laid or to be.more than migos with a girl.
>>
I used to be a total sperg in college. I'm quite good-looking and fit actually, but still managed to graduate as a virgin because I couldn't talk to girls.
>>
I'd be pretty bangable if I didn't become a landwhale, I think.
Even though I'm losing the extra pounds and my face is looking better and better, it's too late to save this body or fix the autism.
>>
File: big boss (2).jpg (88 KB, 664x604) Image search: [Google]
big boss (2).jpg
88 KB, 664x604
22 year old virgin NEET here
6'2
have really bad depression and social anxiety
only leave the house to go to the gym and ride my bike
>>
>>24902292
you're that kind of guy who downloads nudes of guys and saves that same image three times

GTFO chad
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.