[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /pissjugs/ here? Just emptied my big jug out. Got a 6 pack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: pepepissjug.png (71 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
pepepissjug.png
71 KB, 500x332
Who /pissjugs/ here?

Just emptied my big jug out. Got a 6 pack of beer and a long fallout session going on tonight. Probably will fill the gallon up, but at least i won't have to constantly walk across the basement to use the pisser.
>>
Do people actually do this? And if so how does it work?
>>
why don't you pour it on some normies?
>>
>tfw my mother found my piss jug when she was cleaning my room and I have an appointment scheduled with a psychologist later today now

She totally freaked out and basically assumed that I'm going crazy because of it. Have I just been on this board too long and don't see how crazy having a jug to pee in when you don't want to get up to use the bathroom is? At first I thought piss jugs were just a meme but I saw a few actual pics of them here and figured it was more common than I thought. Also I've heard of people peeing in bottles during long drives so I guess I don't really see the big deal? And it's just one 2 liter bottle, not like an entire desk covered in bottles or anything.
>>
File: 4qs6g.jpg (21 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
4qs6g.jpg
21 KB, 600x600
#teampissjug here

Mines only half full, I have to go to bed early because I have a job interview tomorrow afternoon. But normally I fill a gallon. Gatorade gallon, it has a handle and my dick fits inside.
>>
>>24900192
99.99% of it is just a dank meme. very few people actually do this and they are almost always severely depressed and don't post about it anyways, hence why for all the memes and talk about piss jugs you can find very few real pic of them
>>
>>24900192
>how does it work

You piss in a bottle. What's there to get?
>>
>>24900192
>pee in empty bottle
>close lid
>toss in trash
>>
>>24900300

hell yeah. i use a gatorade bottle like that too.

>handle?
check
>use all night without dumping?
check
>wide mouth for easy entry and pour?
check

Worst part is the smell after a couple of uses, especially if i get extra lazy and don't empty it for a while. I usually wash it out while I shower then squirt in some hand some when i'm all done. The soap makes it smell good longer, even with piss in it.
>>
>>24900475
Fucking normies, if you drink the piss you don't have to get up to throw it away.

I'm kidding but I actually drink my piss from time to time. For spiritual reasons.
>>
>>24900523
I never drink piss, except once by addicent. However, I do eat my cum sometimes to conserve the nutrients.
>>
I actually do piss in bottles. I don't know why. It's like a compulsion. I think it's related to my anxiety.
If anyone can help me out I'd be grateful.
>>
>piss into beer bottles while drinking
>eventually get too drunk to tell whether or not it's my beer or a piss bottle until it's too late

I could just put the piss bottles somewhere else, but I get a thrill from the Russian Roulette.
>>
>>24900148
What's a good idea for a piss jug? I have a big dick so normal bottles wont work

I'm not lazy its just I'm sick of waking up and having to run into people downstairs in my underwear half asleep
>>
>>24900542
B-but I need my zinc I'm not gay
>>
File: 1447418374450.jpg (28 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1447418374450.jpg
28 KB, 400x396
>>24900300

>my dick fits inside

Of course it does anon
>>
>>24900148
>be 12
>know nothing about sexuality or cumming
>have TV in my room
>stay up late watching girls gone wild ads on comedy central and "the man show"
>get hard and piss into bionicles containers stuffed with socks
>keep them in my closet
>that smell
>now piss smell turns me on
>I drink my own piss
>mfw
>>
File: rsz_img_0474.jpg (2 MB, 4320x3240) Image search: [Google]
rsz_img_0474.jpg
2 MB, 4320x3240
>>24900148
>peeing in bottles
>not diaper master race
>>
>>24900992
Ayy, great choice in brand, senpai. I wanted to like molicare, but its texture is just so off putting and it doesn't seem to hold as much.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.