[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a 10 word essay due next week and I haven't started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: cringe.jpg (36 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
36 KB, 560x560
I have a 10 word essay due next week and I haven't started yet. Help me out robots. :(
>>
talk about why you cant stump the trump
>>
>>24899978
try putting the font size to 30, it usually fools them and it only takes 2 words

though if your prof is known to be very attentive you maybe be in trouble, though if you are caught just say the file got corrupted when you printed it
>>
>>24899978
Are you in fucking boating school or something?
>>
>>24899978
You think you got it bad? I gotta write the letter "m" before the end of time.
>>
>>24899978
Write out your name including middle name (make one up if you don't have one) (3 words) and the date you wrote the essay (3 words), and the date it's due (3 words). That'll leave you to just one word to work on! Works every time. Good luck
>>
>>24900127
And make sure the one word is "fart".
>>
File: skelfell.jpg (83 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
skelfell.jpg
83 KB, 633x758
>tfw you have to have one coherent thought due before the heat death of the universe
>>
I have a 1 word essay due in 10 years wtf do i dooooo
>>
>>24900127
John Tim Bill, December 11th, 2015, fart December 14th, 2015 fart
>>
>>24900183

kimchi
>>
>>24900159
I lafffed
>>
>>24900183
Easy, just follow these instructions carefully.
Add your birth year, mother's age (if she is deceased use the age she died and if you are unsure, use the number 66), both credit card numbers, and the age you lost your virginity (if you're still a virgin, kill yourself). Grab the next book that you see. Starting from page 1, count each word until you reach your number. The word that corresponds to your number is the word you must use for your 1 word essay. Works every time. Good luck
>>
dude! thats not that hard!
>>
>>24899978
Well what's the fucking essay on?
>>
>1 syllable due in 3,000 lightyears
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.