[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think you will ever get to kiss a pretty girl on the lips?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1425443069333.jpg (483 KB, 1961x2366) Image search: [Google]
1425443069333.jpg
483 KB, 1961x2366
do you think you will ever get to kiss a pretty girl on the lips?
>>
>>24899878
it's been pretty nice the few times that opportunities have fallen in my lap. unfortunately, i only have the confidence to put any effort into kissing girls who are 6s or 7s
>>
I already have. It was fun.
>>
File: georgia-rodger-photos-5.jpg (303 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
georgia-rodger-photos-5.jpg
303 KB, 600x399
Remarkable similiarity
>>
File: 1449820025979.jpg (139 KB, 895x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449820025979.jpg
139 KB, 895x1080
>>24899878
Tried to fix what was missing from this pic, but man, my photoshop skills are bad.

Can someone do a better job? I can't get off to shaved asian girls. It just feel askew.
>>
I might have a dsate Wednesday but made plans while drunk and I'm really antisocial and halfway regret it sober. So maybe not.
>>
that girl is like a 5
would not kiss
>>
File: georgia-rodger.jpg (75 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
georgia-rodger.jpg
75 KB, 300x213
Reminds me of
>>
OP here, I don't think I will ever kiss a pretty girl in case you wanted to know.
>>
>>24899878
>tfw get the chance to kiss a pretty girl
>tfw dont know how to kiss
It literally took 10 mins of smushing my lips around hers to copy her kissing form.
>>
File: stunned.png (178 KB, 573x495) Image search: [Google]
stunned.png
178 KB, 573x495
>do you think you will ever get to kiss a pretty girl on the lips?

There's a better chance I'll trip over a kilo of gold and accidentally pick the winning lottery ticket
>>
I did, just yesterday. Felt good. Gonna try to come over again tomorrow, she will probably kiss me again, maybe just maybe more. We will see what happens, friend.
>>
>>24900923
This is my greatest fear. I feel like it is not something that would come naturally to me
>>
>>24900646
5? lol

she's more like an 8 or 9
>>
ive kissed an ugly abomination on the lips if that counts
>>
>>24900923
Sex does not come to me at all, but kissing has always seemed pretty straight forward. Just don't fucking eat the other persons face.

>>24901312
Your standards are either too low/very peculiar if that's anything higher than a 6 to you.
>>
I have done it before. It really is as awesome as you'd expect.

Shame it won't ever happen again.
>>
how do you make out with a girl I have no idea what to do
>>
I'm never gonna kiss anyone, pretty or otherwise
>>
>>24901295
I too was nervous about kissing. You are over thinking it.

This is how to do it
>Gently press your lips against hers
>Apply some pressure but dont move your lips around a lot
>If shes doing something weird just copy it to a lesser degree
>Ask for feedback later casually

I was a terrible kisser but ended up pretty good after a couple days.
>>
>>24899878
Her vaj looks like Homer Simpson's mouth.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.