[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can'r believe I already watched all of watamote I wish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 676976976976.jpg (132 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
676976976976.jpg
132 KB, 400x554
I can'r believe I already watched all of watamote
I wish I had an autistic gf IRL so the episodes would last forever
>>
>>24899729
>I wish I had an autistic gf IRL so the episodes would last forever
No you don't. Trust me, keep in in the anime.
>>
>>24900297
>How to spot a normie
>>
>>24900297
I think I know what I want buddy alright
>>
It isn't as great as it seems. Sure, she's quirky and cute, and that's great but there are other problems. She doesn't trust you. You'll treat her with nothing but kindness but there's a part of her that simply assumes it's a matter of time till you snap at her. She gets angry because of this, even though you've done nothing. She'll randomly stop talking to you for weeks on end, in hopes you'll leave, even though you've made no indication of doing so. She can't offer you love, because she's to afraid of intimacy to feel it.
I really fucking liked you Sarah. All you had to do was try. Lord knows I did.
>>
>>24900375
she just didn't like you m8
>>
>>24900375
get your pathetic whiny normalfaggotry off my board shitlord
>>
>>24900405
She didn't like anyone man. I was literally her only friend. She just couldn't handle being around people.
>>
>>24900375
>tfw dating a girl named Sarah who does the exact thing to me

Does her last name start with an E?
>>
>>24900297
You never had an autistic gf, you probably had a psychotic cumdumpster and think you know shit about autism.
>>
>>24900443
T
I don't think she'll be dating anyone soon.I was the only one she would talk to and that only lasted so long.
>>
>>24900329
>>24900454
These "Fantasy's" exist an anime for a reason. IRL there pathetic, needy and overall autistic. But if you happen to find one I wish you luck. Your going to need it.
>>
>>24900405
>>24900418
>>24900454
>>24900329
>>24900325
Man so many spiteful khhvs. You don't know what autistic women are like they aren't modest and shy like you they are fucking insane what >>24900375 descibed is sort of what happened to me and I got keked in the end. Go for a normal gf a real sperg is a real hassle niggers ok? They are all messed up inside you don't have the skill to hande it.
>>
>>24900375
>meet psycho roastie
>think she just stopped talking to you instead she went riding the cock carousel
>get dumped because you're a beta bitch
>come on 4chan and whine about "muh autistic gf ;_;"

>>24900505
Au contraire, mon ami. Your are living a fantasy. Autism and being female are two things that cannot co-exist. Females simply lack the mental ability of being autistic.
>>
I'm not saying it can't work. Just don't be too surprised if it doesn't. You're playing with fire.
>>
>>24900525
Again you're under the assumption that a female just because she acts different from most is autistic. She was just another schizo and you even got c_ucked. Why? Because instead of slapping her whore mouth and forcing your way into her life you just let her slip away.
You don't know jackshit about life, autism or relationship. You think you are a man just because you put your tiny dick into crazy once? Lmao go back to reddit and write your nonsensical bullshit there.
>>
File: 524523452435.jpg (33 KB, 192x432) Image search: [Google]
524523452435.jpg
33 KB, 192x432
>>24900505
Thats the point you pathetic retard
>>
>>24900525
fuck off normalfag

2d > 3d
>>
Honestly I just want my study buddy back. Cuddling when we got bored with homework was cool, but having someone to work on physics with was better.
>>
File: 7973737.png (225 KB, 346x317) Image search: [Google]
7973737.png
225 KB, 346x317
>>24900555
It's not because she acted differently it was because she acted autistic. She always wore a coat she was afraid to talk to people REALLY afraid but she quickly grew to trust me. Who the fuck are you to judge what I experienced and are you really an expert on it? I'm a sperg so being a sperg isn't an excuse you have to have dated or fucked or SEEN an autistic girl but you haven't anything and you don't know nothing so be quiet when the big boys are talking ok?
>>
>>24900640
This. I heavily agree with.
>>
>>24900640
Confirmed for idiot. You are literally and unironically a redditor on vacation.
>hurr I'm a sperg
>hurr she was afraid to talk to others FOR REALSIES GUISE XD
>hurr she did this thing she's autistic XD
Why don't you go to therapy once to see what people with actual mental disorders look like? Oh, you need your parents' permission for that by the way, given you are underage.
>>
>>>/s4s/3989054
>>
>>24900672
>so desperate for his autistic waifu that everyone who makes such a thing seem unlikely must be lying
shit son calm down
>>
>>24900697
jesus christ
you literally just dated your first schizo gf and now you go on the internet talking about how much you know about autistic women
did you realize how pathetic you are?
>son
underage confirmed
>>
>>24900672
When I first talked to her she litterly didn't say a thing she just tried to mumble things then she started following me and so I talked to her again and you know eventually she just wasn't shy anymore infact she turned into a total slut but trust me nigger if she wasn't autistic then nobody is and you can also trust me that I'm a sperg I had therapy for 5 years long and I've had an mri showing I was autistic so what can I say? I understand it and I'm probably more of a sperg than you but I have had some harsh life experience and I've toughened up maybe you should try some life experience it works charms.
>>
Hold on. Is there a difference between schizo and autistic?
>>
File: 1443478350001.gif (365 KB, 170x159) Image search: [Google]
1443478350001.gif
365 KB, 170x159
>>24900752
>I've had an mri showing I was autistic
damn dude, you got me good for a while
7/10 b8
work a little harder and you're good to go
>>
>>24900818
I hope you realize there's more than one person in this thread you're arguing with. This is a reoccurring problem for people. General trends say that you're both wrong and a colossal faggot.
>>
What? You can see it on mri didn't you know? http://autism-center.ucsd.edu/what-causes-autism/Pages/fmri.aspx
>>
Just watched episode 1 and am liking it so far.

Does anybody have any other good anime suggestions?
>>
Read the manga, it's even better
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.