[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm a gamma positive *tip*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 16
File: 1449813508036.jpg (523 KB, 1200x1850) Image search: [Google]
1449813508036.jpg
523 KB, 1200x1850
>I'm a gamma positive
*tip*
>>
Gamma+ reporting in
>>
>>24899583

Delta positive, reporting in.
>>
Omega positive, unfortunately.
>>
Who here /Omega positive/?
>>
>>24899583

>All this positive and negative.
And all I can think about is AIDS.
>>
>>24899583
beta positive reporting
>>
File: 1435702553437.jpg (40 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1435702553437.jpg
40 KB, 540x360
>>24899650
>I left my best friends, or did they just leave me?
srsly tho, gamma+ is god tier
>>
>>24900195

This. They are literal God's among men.
>>
>>24900195
But I'm still friends with my best friends. They're the kinda friends that you don't simply "make", they "sort of happen" and never go away. They're such a hassle sometimes, but they don't seem to care how different we are.

And boy I'm thankful for that.
>>
Good feel when beta + and things looking up
>>
>>24899583
delta positive. the part about no ambition for any success just sums me up.
>>
>>24899583
Gamma negative reporting in. Maybe one day I can advance to becoming a gamma positive but I'm not smart enough for that. I can see myself become a delta positive in the next 10 years or so.
>>
File: 1429912657293.jpg (184 KB, 417x502) Image search: [Google]
1429912657293.jpg
184 KB, 417x502
>>24899583
Delta Negative FOR LIFE!!
>>
>>24899583
Most of r9k is bete negative, Gamma Positive and even Negative are objectively the best
>>
In between beta +/-
> Tfw beta neutral
>>
Gamma+ master race reporting in.
>>
I always considered myself having elements of all selections, but gamma+ dominates in this case.
>>
File: 1446393186297.png (579 KB, 796x536) Image search: [Google]
1446393186297.png
579 KB, 796x536
Delta negative but people think i'm alpha positive
>>
File: 1449373340197.gif (906 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1449373340197.gif
906 KB, 500x349
>>24900254
>never go away
oh they'll go away friendo, and you won't care when they do, that is, if you really are G+
>>
>>24900624
So be it, I'll accept it. People come and go I guess. I can only hope they're doing something worthwhile with their lives.
>>
Alpha negative. No h8 please
>>
Beta+ actually fits me really well, first time one of these charts has really done that
>>
File: Abandon Thread Aquaman.gif (393 KB, 490x361) Image search: [Google]
Abandon Thread Aquaman.gif
393 KB, 490x361
Incase anybody is feeling pretty good about stroking their cocks with their gamma positive delusions;I'd like to redirect you to omega negative section as well as the nearest gay bar to continue choking on cock like you no doubt already do everyday. That is all.
>>
Beta positive. Surprised I'm doing that well for myself
>>
>>24899583
Omega positive. My father told me that I'm pretty much a complete failure. I was thinking that if I don't get into college that I'll just kill myself. I'm already 26 might as well just fucking go before life gets worse.
>>
>>24899583
On the cusp of positive and negetive alpha, because positive fits but I also find my self doing negative things all the time just because I know I can tal. About it on this board and get a rise out of people
>>
>>24899583
>boogie is a omega +
Boogie is an alpha, he's rich af, has a hot wife, and has hundreds of thousands of fans.
>>
>tfw alpha +

Girls literally want my dick all the time but I'm too busy with my studies and hobbies to care. Besides I have a gf, and feel I have transcended the need to validate myself by fucking worthless succubi
Ama
>>
>>24899583
>Share traits from Gamma Positive and Negative
>Follow certain subcultures because I genuinely like them, not because it's trendy
>I do what I want despite what anyone thinks, however some people happen to agree with what I want to do while my beliefs fall in line with other people's
>Get called a poser
>>
>>24899583
Beta positive working towards gamma positive.
>>
>>24899583
Mix of the beta positive and omega positive.
>>
>>24899583
I don't fit anywhere on this
>>
>>24899583

Delta Negative with delusions of Beta.
>>
>>24904125
delta positive detected
>>
>>24899583
>apart of it

jesus christ
>>
>>24899583
Beta positive. SSSSSOOOOO CLOSE to being Chad but this weird shit that goes on in my head keeps me from getting there.
>>
OP's picture was probably made by the same guy who creates 10+ wagekek threads a day.

Gamma positive... sure. All neets are intellectuals, philosophers, artists, scientists. Any day now we'll hear OP's first symphony! He will get off his flabby ass soon, he promised, after just a bit more DOTA.
>>
Gamma+ here with beta tendencies.
>>
I'm a probably combination Gamma+ and Beta+
>>
gamma positive and neet
the perfect combination
>>
File: 1433450891100.jpg (642 KB, 1050x1200) Image search: [Google]
1433450891100.jpg
642 KB, 1050x1200
>>24899583
Delta+. I just wish to live comfortable, and consume never ending amounts of anime, music, games, films, series and books for the rest of my life. My only motivation for getting a decent job is earning enough money to fund such a lifestyle.
>>
File: 1410869313054.jpg (21 KB, 317x267) Image search: [Google]
1410869313054.jpg
21 KB, 317x267
>>24899650
>>24900195
>>24900379
>>24900412
>>24904516
>>24905410
>"I'm gamma+!"
>probably complains about staceys and chads in every other thread
>>
Im beta negative, so i think that im the closest thing to alpha positive, while at the same time thinking Alphas dont really exist.

I also get mad at videogames and resent my gf.
>>
>>24902916
>studies and hobbies
like?
>>
>>24899583
Why are robots obsessed with putting things into oversimplified categories?
>you're either a robot, a normie, or a failed normie!
>are you fembot or roastie?
>what's your mbti /r9k/?
>"""Male Social Hierarchy""" (according to someone completely alienated from typical social behaviors)
>>
>>24899583
Mixture of beta positive and gamma positive. I guess I really am a fedora.
>>
Legit alpha+. Tall, handsome, strong, affluent, educated, well traveled, sought after by women, etc. Still prefer playing CS and Dota over partying and spending time with roastie toastie Staycs.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 600x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 600x792
>>24906133
>being a failed normie
>alpha
>mfw
>>
>>24899583

Beta+ according to this
>>
>>24906133

you sound like B- desu senpai
>>
>>24906163
I guess I'm a failed normie in some ways, but everyone in the outside world thinks I'm king of the Chads; they'll never understand why I make the decisions I do. I work as an independent contractor and have to travel constantly, when the guys I work with usually go out to fuck the local girls or go to huge parties I generally prefer to chill in the hotel room and browse the internet or play Dota or CS. I grew up playing Dota Allstars and CS 1.6, and it still brings me comfort and makes me feel at home wherever I am.

Is it sad that even though I'm married to a wonderful wife with a son on the way, nothing makes me feel more complete than shit posting on 4chan? Its hard to believe I've been doing this for 8 years now.
>>
Beta positive here.
I'm content to be honest. That description wasn't bad.
>>
>>24906228
Maybe B+, I don't blame anyone else for the fact that I feel empty and unfulfilled at times. I've had an amazing family and group of close friends who have supported me, my wife has always been there for me the entire time I've known her. She puts up with way more from me than she should.
>>
>>24899583
this capitalist mentality right there

advertising "being desirable". and many sheep people fallin for that. seeing yourself as a product that gets value by some standarts as "having ambitions", "having sex", "bein rich, intelligent and good looking". i dont see anything about being mature, havin acceptance over reality as it is, or bein considering, good natured, positive person there? then you complain about how shitty world is. well guess why?
>>
File: 1449467191900.png (11 KB, 200x163) Image search: [Google]
1449467191900.png
11 KB, 200x163
>>24899583
A mix between Beta+ and Gamma+, I'd say.
>>
Gamma + but people probs think of me as Gamma -
>>
>>24906386
At the risk of being called a fedora tipper, I agree with you. I don't necessarily see it as a capitalist thing, but just as a knee jerk categorization of what makes people successful. Most people never take the time or have the opportunity to really think about what makes them happy, or what fulfillment feels like. So I think they look at other people they view as "happy" and others they see as "unhappy" and try to use the characteristics they see in those people to rate individuals and their attributes.
>>
These categories are fucking retarded. No one will fit neatly into any single category. The only thing you can know for certain is that anyone who claims to be an alpha, or in this case alpha+, isn't. I worked in CI/HUMINT in the Marines, and most of the mother fuckers walked around sticking their chests out claiming to be alphas, while in reality they were posturing doucebags. The guys that actually most closely resembled alphas, the guys I would have gladly followed to hell and back, didn't claim to be anything; they just did what they needed to do and were natural leaders.
>>
>>24906514

Also, fuck all of you here claiming to be a Gamma+ masterrace. If you were a gamma+, if such a thing existed, you sure as fuck wouldn't be on 4chan, let alone /r9k/.
>>
>>24906482
>I don't necessarily see it as a capitalist thing, but just as a knee jerk categorization of what makes people successful.
thats the thing. it advertises success and says that u will be happy only if you are successful. and for that, you gotta be better than the others. for you to win, others gotta loose. thats why its a capitalist mentality. its not a system that everybody wins with helping eachother and supporting eachothers weaknesses. its a system that feeds itself with fear. it tells you that if you dont become perfect, you are weak, if you are weak, you cant win, if you cant win, you cant be successful, and therefor happy. this whole r9k is about the psychology of "loosing". in american culture, "looser" is an insult. isnt that such an ugly point of view? you should help someone, if you see that person if falling. but instead, they mock with loosers, and that "loosers" accept that mentality as a fact with their unhappiness, like here, r9k. so they value that success, sex, havin good looks, and "bein a good product". so they whine about it all day. so if they win someday, they might treat the loosing one with the same mentality. because one does whatever he sees from others. its a cycle. a cycle that only they can break themselves, with understanding that success will not bring you fullfillment, and it will make the world a shitty place, like it is now.
>>
Considering the fact that I've never approached a woman but have had multiple gfs and they originally approached me, so i would say I'm gamma plus. I know its a meme where others say that because they wish they were that but i truly believe i am.
>>
>>24899583
>boogie
>omega
Yeah he's fat but he also has a qt wife and makes big bucks from youtube.
>>
File: 1449676789532.png (202 KB, 832x154) Image search: [Google]
1449676789532.png
202 KB, 832x154
Gamma+ without the (achievements+capability to be alpha) is probably what fits most of /r9k/, just call it Gamma without + or -.
>>
>>24906776

Just no. Most of the mouth-breathers here are just bitter little trolls. They would love to be an "alpha", but they are so afraid of rejection and failure that they would rather just sit on the sidelines and bitch about everyone else. It just feels so much safer to simply sit around and mope about how unfair life is rather than getting the fuck out there and getting their hands dirty.
>>
File: 1449710848836.png (49 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1449710848836.png
49 KB, 500x557
>>24906892
"They don't seek to be part of it" is all it's needed. That's why I said Gamma-(capability to be alpha).
The reasons why they don't seek to be part of it might be because they don't feel like they can make it, still, it doesn't make the premise less true.
>>
all of you shut the fuck up
You can only be of 4 types

Beta Positive- which is the basic robot, but instead of hating chads, he looks up to them. RARE TO FIND ON THIS SITE

Delta Positive-The average robot, most, if not all of us are on this point

Gamma Negative-These are the normie scum who think being a robot is "cool'

Omega positive-Low bar for robots, these guys just sit around all day and honestly haven't seen the sunlight in months. ANOTHER RARE FIND ON THIS SITE

so really, you're either Delta positive or Gamma Negative
anyone who says, aplha needs to leave
Anyone who says Gamma Positive is a complete fucking idiot
Anyone who says Beta is a cyborg and ought to leave too
And anyone who says Delta/Omega Negative needs to get their shit together
>>
>>24906960

Ohh but they do want to be a part of it. They are hungry for it. They would give anything to not be sperglords. They're just too afraid to do anything about it. If they truly didn't care this board wouldn't be filled with threads where they bitch about why women don't like them.
>>
>>24906776
no
because that'd be saying robots don't want to have the chad life and that robots are about as smart as Einstein
both of which is wrong, anyone who says Gamma anything needs to die
>>
>>24899583
I'm a model for perfume ads so I'm top tier
>>
>>24907065
Many do want to be part of it, but realizing they can't and focusing on something else is a form of rejection, that's why it's "Gamma-something". It's an active rejection, this is the important part. It's going to be a bit sour grapey maybe, but still.
I understand you are buttholocausted at the content of the board and thus need to vent and imagine everyone here as the meme stereotype.

>>24907079
see above, especially the last line
>>
>>24905410
>gamma positive and neet
NEETs are omega positives.
>>
File: 1445918250540.jpg (98 KB, 738x823) Image search: [Google]
1445918250540.jpg
98 KB, 738x823
Delta positive.
I finally have a decent enough job to pay the bills and I'm thinking about starting a figure collection.
>>
>>24906596
Anyone can be on 4chan. I went from an occasional lurker to staying here because I struggling with gender identity disorder.
Thanks to this site I got objective (and subjective) help and how to order hormones online.
>>
>>24907118
damn son
did you audition for it or did somebody walk up to you and say "you look like what this smells like" and hire you?
>>
>>24899583
This board is for Delta Positives and Omega Positives. Everyone else ought to leave
>>
>>24906679
You had some good points until the last line. I don't think the idea of categorizing success means others have to lose, at least not based solely on this chart. I do think that in America there is a very linear concept of winners and losers which does force people into the category of failure, but it's not represented purely by what this chart displays. The idea of having a community you feel apart of, being loved, loving others, these are ideals that I think transcend the need for winning and losing. And sex, fame, respect, these are all just view points on what being part of a nurturing community looks like; a very narrow and warped limited focus. Also, achieving success, especially when we define it as achieving understanding and inner development and connection and right-relatedness to those around you doesn't make the world worse off. The by-products of chasing money, sex, respect, and power are what create suffering.

Anyways, I saw this in another thread and thought I would post it. Jim Carrey is an assclown of the highest order but hes 100% right about this. I've long hoped that everyone would get everything they want right now, just so they could realize it isn't going to make them full and eventually start down the path to achieving their true potential.
>>
>>24899583
Beta Positive!
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 250x188
>>24905968
>>24906596
The only people who get it.

Calling yourself beta+ on this board is euphoric fedora-tipper untermentschenness. You're not "just about to become Chad except for the weird shit in your head", you're a fucking weirdo with deep insecurities. Kind of like how you're not actually "above average intelligence, just unmotivated." That's a meme and this is a meme and you're all beta- who can't admit it as a characteristic of your beta- nature.
>>
>>24899583
i relate to none of these
gamma positive is the only one that i somewhat do
>>
People who think that they are gamma positive are actually just autistic. Get over yourself
>>
>>24907228
>It's an active rejection
>Many do want to be part of it, but realizing they can't and focusing on something else is a form of rejection

That's not "active rejection" It's "passive rejection" A gamma positive doesn't want it from day one, instead they make up their own goals and ambitions not based on society's or traditional standards. Literally Neo from the Matrix tier.
>>
File: 1449559894532.png (600 KB, 1033x765) Image search: [Google]
1449559894532.png
600 KB, 1033x765
>>24907695
>A gamma positive doesn't want it from day one
Doubt it, no one is born in a vacuum, the influence of society is always there, I think you rarely reject it passively, like in an automatic way.
>>
>>24906776
so then why is everyone obsessed with chad/stacey/jamal/shaniqua/etc?
>>
>>24908147
What do you mean by "obsessed"? People here criticize those placeholders for normal people, what does that say in your opinion?
Not every criticism of everything ever is sour grapes.
>>
Gamma Negative reporting
who else /faggot/ here?
>>
>>24907550
thanks for reply mate. every person wants same things at root. just the culture gives you ways to get that wants in a wrong way and thats how world goes to shit. its a matter of change in way of thinkin. and for that we need new facts that oversmarts our negative reality. im sleepy now tho so thats all from me. cyaa!

and i agree with jim carreys quote there btw
>>
>>24907808
>Doubt it, no one is born in a vacuum, the influence of society is always there,

Yes, but then you have a feeling "there is something out of place" You go to school, you hang with family, you always feel different you are always an outcast even when you look normal.

>>24907808
>I think you rarely reject it passively, like in an automatic way.
wat?
But I think I may have it backwords, maybe it is a passive rejection, if you have been rejecting from day one.
An active rejection implies you have chosen to reject society
But can one go from passive rejection to active rejection? You don't why you reject society till one day you do know and now actively reject it.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.