[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other robots who cant stand there life and wish that they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1449734586300.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
1449734586300.png
204 KB, 500x486
Any other robots who cant stand there life and wish that they could just get murdered?
>>
>>24899097
where do you live, I'll murder you
i-if you want, I mean
>>
>there
I can see why-- you're a retard.
>>
>>24899106
NY please come hero me out
>>
>>24899116
ah cripes I'm in the carolinas, but I'm sure someone else would be willing to disappear you.
>>
>>24899116

NYfag here, let's jump off the Brooklyn Bridge.
>>
>>24899191
suicide pacts are like drinking buddies

you only do it to make yourself more comfortable because you wouldn't if you were alone
>>
>>24899191
yoooooooo. im down. life is just so shitty? i've been thinking mabye i should just go to the beach, buy 2 bundles of heroin, and shoot it all up at once
>>
File: 1422322623312.jpg (25 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1422322623312.jpg
25 KB, 396x385
wouldn't it make more sense to kill as many people as you possibly could first? because by doing that you are guaranteed to be executed by the police or if you're really hardcore the military

if you are white (lol only a white boy would make such a thread) then you could take out a bunch of niggers- and don't be a autist putz about it either by going in unprepared and spazzing out like a retard when shit gets heavy and you got angry niggers and/or bacon donut gang shooting at you. take some time to learn how to make explosives for MAXIMUM destruction and bodies. just think about it: if you do this correctly you could actually ignite the powder keg to start The Great White American Revolution

you could be that person. you.
>>
>>24899260
you could be that person, you
are now on 4 watchlists
>>
>>24899191
>>24899116
I'm in VT let's all go out together
>>
>>24899260
im not a fucking psychopathic killer so thats out of the equation. just a looser with no future
>>
>>24899260
Anyone know what the "HOF TOM" / "NFTM" runes are for, specifically? Or is this just made up
tried looking it up on some tattoo symbolist sites but couldn't get a match
>>
>>24899223

That sounds like a pleasant way to go. Bx here, where you at?
>>
>>24899223
Would you actually wanna do that? I'd be down to do it get some food and Herron and die like kings.
>>
>can't stand my life
>just wish society would break down or I get thrown into a survival scenario or something like that
>if I survive and thrive, then I'm a fucking badass and I'll have done something right for once in my life
>if I die then that's fine too

Nothing scares me more than having a drab, ordinary, boring life, but I'm too meek to actually actively seek adventure. I want to be thrown into it and see if I manage to sink or swim because either outcome would be better than what I'm doing right now.

Maybe I should join the military or something.
>>
Man, I'm not suicidal yet, but when I am, I wanna go out with a robot, that sounds cozy
>>
What's so awful about your life that you want to kill you'reself?
>>
>>24899306
I would 100% be down. This is my chosen way i have decided. Would feast on something very nice, buy a bunch of xanax/heroin. Take lots of xanax, then go to the beach watch the sunset and shoot a bunch of dope and never wake up. you're welcome to hero with me
>>
>>24899309
Yo man it's easy to start adventuring (maybe not easy to continue), just research your shit and go live innawoods, ideally hitchhike your way across the country or continent depending on where you are, so you can have a little adventure beforehand, too. Be a hobo for a while and then try to live a hermit's life.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Thomas_Knight
>>
>>24899336
I just feel like a complete loser. Fucked up my whole life, have 2 felony drug charges, looking at 2 year drug program, cant do drugs, cant get caught again or instant prison. GF of 3 years left me, parents think im a failure and tell me to leave the house and kill myself, and my friends are all scumbags. gud life
>>
>>24899305
Long Island m8
>>
>>24899352
Would you be able to come pick me up?
>>
File: 1445885471636.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1445885471636.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>24899097
>>24899191
>>24899223
you fucking idiots, come to live at 3rd world country, thats the hell you deserve ungratefuly fucks
>>
>>24899287
what does that fucking matter? you want to be dead and there is no afterlife and even if there were you would be greeted as a person that committed voluntarily accepted a premature death and likely suffer eternal damnation. but since there isn't an afterlife all you have to look forward to is the eternal nothingness of nonexistence. that means it literally doesn't fucking matter what you do. you have reckless abandon for yourself if you sincerely wish someone would end your life. too fucking lazy and frightened to do the deed yourself. you want someone else kill you. laughing my fucking ass off.
>>
>>24899417
Hell yea where you at????

>>24899429
tis true, but im at the point i can care less
>>
>>24899427
haha u mad ese?

>>24899429
that is not an argument for trying to go high-score
>>
>>24899459
Northern VT.
Do you have steam?
>>
>>24899511
http://steamcommunity.com/id/omgitskoko/
>>
>>24899523
Added you.

Original
>>
>>24899523
>>24899590
goodbye forever fags
>>
>>24899427
you think suicide isn't a thing in third world countries?
>>
>>24899626
Peace out Girl Scout.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.