[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /r9gay/, what's your excuse?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Well, /r9gay/, what's your excuse?
>>
>>24898902
I'm lazy and apathetic.
>>
>>24898902
I'm bald
>>
My face and average body have gotten me laid and a current qt bf
>>
I'm exceptionally mentally weak.
>>
Why did he shave that delicious body hair?
>>
>>24899000
It naturally sheds when you morph into a chad
>>
>>24898902
>dat forward head posture
omega
>>
Not a fucking wimp that needs it to be confident.
>>
>>24899000
because grills like it or something. I wouldn't get rid of mine either way. I think I look better with it.
>>
I prefer to look feminine instead of masculine.
>>
It won't fix my ugly face and horrible body scarring
>>
>>24898902
He still looks like beta shit
>>
his face was better before he should work out his face muscles
>>
>>24898977

That's more of a reason to get fit
>>
>>24898902
He's cuter on the left to be honest family

The combination of his beta nerd face and the ripped Chad body looks really silly too
>>
>>24901428
>>24901370
http://imgur.com/a/irs7x
You're kidding.. he's pathetic
>>
File: 1445447567226.png (36 KB, 872x625) Image search: [Google]
1445447567226.png
36 KB, 872x625
>>24898902
eh I'm not in the mood today, come back tomorrow
>>
>>24898902
I have blood pressure problems and if I over-exert myself while excersizing I'll either pass out, throw up or both, I have IBS that keeps me from eating any sort of protein supplements or else I'll be bedridden with watery diahhrea and dehydration, I have no money for a gym card and I am also anemic.
>>
>>24901457
The dorky beard and glasses worked when he was a skinnyfat nerd, he needs to shave and get contacts or find more stylish glasses because they don't mesh with his new look

Plus I just think skinnyfat guys are cute
>>
>>24898902
I'm trying to bulk currently. It's pretty hard
>>
>>24901518
And youre a fucking loser bitch which is why youre here you slut
I bet your name is Zoe or some lame shit like that
>>
Severe pectus excavatum is my excuse.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.