[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
circumcision is the right thing to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: yep.jpg (25 KB, 670x430) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
25 KB, 670x430
i work in a nursing home, and a big part of my job is bathing old people. people often say, "it's not so hard cleaning a foreskin!"

but they are wrong. when people get old they don't excrete as much oil and stuff from their skin, and it's very common for them not to take a real shower more often than once a week. which is fine for normal people, but with uncircumcised men and women with gross vaginal issues it is really NOT okay. peri care fucking sucks when dealing with uncircumcised guys. i try really hard at my job but it's just not possible to keep them very clean. there are too many penises and vaginas to clean, not enough CNAs, not enough time etc.

this is not at all an issue with normal penises. i think every man should be circumcised in every situation. those that were unfortunate not to be cut as babies should be forced to have it done by law. the alternative involves chronic UTIs which makes old people literally crazy.
>>
>>24898739
Why not just have a mandatory death law at 70?
Lower taxes to like 1% and get rid of law enforcement; nobody will get old
>>
>>24898761
this is a serious fucking thread. get the fuck out.
>>
>>24898772
I was serious
Old people are the $ suckers of society, look at medicare and medicade.
Turn'em into pig chow i say
>>
>>24898739

>circumcise all men because nursing home people have a tough time doing their fucking jbs when men reach 80

>mutilate the genitals of all men and remove their sensation for 80 years of their life just because some brat nurse doesn't want to do his god damn job for the last 2-5

>has the audacity to say hey this is a serious thread

Fucking kill yourself holy shit
>>
>>24898739

As someone that also worked in a nursing home in a country with virtually no circumsion. UTI's are rarely the result of having a foreskin. The elderly have multiple incontinence issues and urinary problems. Wearing soiled clothing will cause utis regardless. The foreskin can be retracted with care during a weekly shower by THEY themselves. They take pisses themselves. They masturbate. Ask them to pull it back and ASSIST. Mutilating genitals is a fucking stupid solution. It would be like removing the appendix to cut down on the risk of developing appendecitis. And if you think that's a good idea then I'm not even going to bother replying.
>>
>>24898900
>The elderly have multiple incontinence issues and urinary problems.

I'm definitely killing myself before I get old.

By old, I mean 30
>>
>>24898739
>this is not at all an issue with normal penises.
>an issue with normal penises.
>normal penises.
>normal

OP actually thinks circumcision is the norm. Literally nowhere else but the US and obviously Israel does this shit for non medical reasons.
>>
>>24898739

You're wrong Dylan.
>>
>>24898900
you cannot tell me that disgusting smegma sitting around for a week doesn't contribute to UTIs. it's just unrealistic.
>>
>>24898921
be my cute suicide pact husbando and we can go out in style, I have big plans
>>
>>24898900
and for that matter, you should know that not everyone is capable of pulling back their foreskin when they need to (if at all). ever worked in a memory ward? or with a quadriplegic? yeah.
>>
File: 1449812331961.jpg (543 KB, 1008x1580) Image search: [Google]
1449812331961.jpg
543 KB, 1008x1580
>>24898985

As I said, rarely, not never. Most residents with foreskin are perfectly capable of self care and cleaning without showering. Those in the latter stages of dementia who can't. Well smegma is not the thing causing their UTI's. More likely it is the catheter stuck directly in their urethra. Or the fact they sit in piss for a good portion of their day.

Circumcised penises are not "normal." Refer to pic related.
>>
>>24899061

>Big Plans

I'm interested.
>>
>>24899068

Yes i have. Limited mobility wards is the same. It is not smegma that's causing the UTI. When multiple patients require assisted toileting patients will sit in filth for a good portion of their day. There is only so many staff. Feces and stale urine along with medical implements pose far bigger infection hazards.
>>
>>24899102
i have no idea what your "pic related" even is. it looks like someone pretending to be a doctor with some pictures taken from google images.

of course catheters contribute to UTIs, but unlike foreskins they are often a medical necessity. IE: the alternative is much, much worse. in the case of foreskins they don't even serve a purpose and contribute to medical problems like UTIs. why would we not circumcise them?

and if you're suggesting that foreskins are only a problem for older people or the severely disabled, i'd like to remind you that normal penises are more attractive than those with foreskins. so you have the added benefits of being more attractive for potential partners and probably having higher self-esteem.

>>24899159
i would argue that the foreskin compounds the other factors. there ALWAYS seems to be smegma stuck in there, and with the foreskin it's trapped right next to the urethra and probably in it in a moist, tight space. it's the perfect place for bacteria to grow.

i would be very interested in seeing UTI statistics between uncircumcised vs. normal men
>>
>>24898739

It's not sensible to trash your youth for the minor issues of some fucking healthcare professional.
>>
>>24899249
it's not MY issue. it will be yours, assuming you're uncircumcised and a male.
>>
>>24899229
>i'd like to remind you that normal penises are more attractive than those with foreskins
heh
>>
>>24899229

You're completely blinkered and are bringing up irrelevant information. "Attractiveness?" That's subjective and in 95% of the world it is not the norm.

There are very very few benefits to circumsion.
Less than 10 percent of the population will end up in a nursing home. So you wish to circumcise all?

When you circumcise a child you irreperable mutilate their genitalia for little purpose than aesthetics.
The same is done in pre civilised Africa.
There is very strong evidence this permanantly neurologically damages a person due to the intense psychological trauma. There is definite evidence of permanent loss of sensation and pleasure.

Every year hundreds of these are botched with children forever becoming impotent or receiving stds like herpes and gonorrhea or even in extreme cases losing the whole penis.

There is no value to circumsion. Perhaps maybe circumsising the severely intellectually or physically disabled and those with conditions like phimosis but that is it.
>>
>>24899416
you're making a lot of outlandish claims and have posted exactly zero evidence. links to studies? particularly the neurological damage.

the way things are headed, at least in the first world, there are going to be much more than 10% of the population placed into care facilities. and even those that aren't will likely have home health care aids coming in to help them with these things. open your fucking eyes.
>>
>>24899488

Why exactly would a higher proportion of the population be placed into nursing homes? We have an aging population. I agree. But that does not necessarily mean a dependent population.
And I'm not your fucking search engine. Use Google to find the numerous studies that back me up. Or here's a thought. Use fucking logic. "What might happen if I cut off a large piece of a baby's skin containing some of their most sensitive nerve endings in the peripheral nervous system while their brain is still developing?" I know this one, sir! "Their hypothalamus which is still underdeveloped will not be able to cope with the excruating amount of signals the neurons are firing off and it will be permanantly changed." Good boy Johnny!
>>
>>24899699
so you have no evidence to back up any other your claims. not even the "only 10% will be in nursing homes". what, did you call a psychic hotline for that one?

if you're not going to take this seriously just stop posting.
>>
>>24899488

There's reasons it's not performed in anywhere but the land where creationism is still taught in schools and mega churches dot the landscape like cancer.
>>
Oh no I was actually wrong. It's actually 4% down from last year. Look it up. I can't post links on mobile.
>>
>>24898792
Wait until you get old and your bones breakand you bitch and moan in agony. We pay old people so they can shut up. Why would you want to get old if you knew you would die at 70? There would be no point to working towards anything.
>>
File: ridged band.png (395 KB, 863x437) Image search: [Google]
ridged band.png
395 KB, 863x437
>>24899229

>in the case of foreskins they don't even serve a purpose

>The prepuce is a specialized, specific erogenous tissue in both males and females. Therefore, surgical excision should be restricted to lesions that are unresponsive to medical therapy, such as lichen sclerosis of the penis (balanitis xerotica obliterans) or vulva, which is unresponsive to other therapies (e.g. topical clobetasol, intralesional corticosteroids, topical testosterone propionate ointment, etretinate, and carbon dioxide or laser vaporization) [99]. Preputial plasty [100] should be considered in place of circumcision whenever possible, so as to preserve the corpuscular sensory receptors, dartos muscle, penile mucosa and complete function of the penis, while avoiding abnormal exposure and keratinization of the glans penis. Although some cultures celebrate the abnormal anatomy caused by circumcision, many women [101,102] and men [103] have reported this abnormal penile/clitoral exposure to be uncomfortable. The male prepuce contains the vast majority of the penile dartos muscle that cannot be regenerated after circumcision. The preputial mucosa and outer epithelium provides adequate epithelial coverage of the erect penis.

C.J. COLD and J.R. TAYLOR*
Departments of Pathology, Marshfield Clinic, Wisconsin, USA, and *Health Sciences Centre, University of Manitoba, Canada

British Journal of Urology, Volume 83, Suppl. 1: Pages 34-44,
January 1999.
>>
File: circ.png (411 KB, 539x432) Image search: [Google]
circ.png
411 KB, 539x432
The preputial sex organs provide a man with waves of sexual pleasure. They are primary erogenous tissues.

Amputating the sex organs of a non-consenting child for the dubious prospect of allegedly making the life of a potential CNA who has not even been born yet easier when the ailing old man the child may or may not live to become is on his hypothetical deathbed in a hypothetical nursing home is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>24898739
So surely they can do a circumcision under anaesthetic when they get old, there's no reason to mutilate children.

Non issue, OP.
>>
>>24901281

The elderly also deserve protection from genital mutilation.
>>
>>24898739
t. shlomo shekelstein
>>
File: 1449795686916.png (9 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1449795686916.png
9 KB, 500x501
>>24898739
>fine for normal people, but with uncircumcised men
awesum bias u got there. also false: most men in the world are uncircumcised, therefor they're the ones that are by definition normal
anyway it's none of their concern to make your job easier
>>
>>24898739
seriously what the Fuck is wrong with CNA's?

What is the appeal of cleaning dicks and assholes for a Living at $10.00/hr?

You can literally make 1.5 times that with Way less qualifications typing on a computer all day.

Seriously someone explain this to me

>welp didn't learn shit in highschool
>can't go to college or a trade school
>guess I better wipe the crust off of dicks to get by
>>
File: tmp_12384-th(11)-85237472.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12384-th(11)-85237472.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
Just popped ambient 30 for the second time in my life.tryingnto gather up some bud tonamoke an bowl!nlosingmmotorsills bad, keep tripping andnhittijgnshit with my foot getting salon these creepy intruvcive thoughtsnand everything's changing shape

I keepngetting a wind in my head that I'm crawling through hilly woods on adventure then I thinkntheres andragin dxoming
>>
>>24901511

Are you alright, man?
>>
File: 1441321370715.jpg (65 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1441321370715.jpg
65 KB, 403x403
>>24899229

This is now a jew hate thread. Post your jew pics.
>>
>>24901341
>Most men
This is what jews actually believe
>>
File: 1424724704565.jpg (113 KB, 680x648) Image search: [Google]
1424724704565.jpg
113 KB, 680x648
>>24901369

IQ threshold is pretty low. Thats why the pay is so low. Don't believe for a second that a nurse is anything but a glorified poop scooper.

They are pseudo-scientists, their education is applied, like janitors and sewage workers. Your plumber will have a lot to tell you about the better kinds of turds made by eating certain foods, and why they will protect against bum infections. But he's mentally retarded, so like the nurse you should ignore him.
>>
>>24899126
shit I forgot I posted in this thread lol husbandooo~ </3 anyway big plans like I'm gonna push myself to my limits and make a shitload of art and dedicate my life to finding the truth, like a controlled schizophrenic; I wanna read a bunch of books and scribble all over some walls and eat some junk food then probably like go out on some heroin or whatever the best drug is, I don't plan on ever trying them but if I have to die then I'll go out on a trip (omfg acid? >.< nuuu) 30 seems like a good age too but then again I am somewhat of a pussy, I just feel like I've lost too much in my life to deserve to be happier.
>>
Foreskin is only hard to clean when you have phimosis.

There ARE uncut cocks with little foreskin. Mine covers my entire dick when it's flacid, but there's still a small opening, it doesn't wrap around itself.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.