[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mum keeps talking to me, I'm not listening because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: received_10153833012197289.jpg (8 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
received_10153833012197289.jpg
8 KB, 249x202
Mum keeps talking to me, I'm not listening because I'm playing CSGO. She keeps talking and I tell her to stop talking.

10 minutes have passed and I'm still telling her to stop. I must have told her to stop over 10 times by now.

20 minutes have passed and now she's yelling. I yell back and literally tell her to shut her useless mouth up.

30 minutes pass. She keeps going at it. At this point the topic has changed completely.

1 hour passes, we're both angry and I keep telling her to shut the fuck up.

Over 1.5 hours have passed. Fuck this I'm going to the gym.

What do robots?
>>
File: 1449717106555.jpg (21 KB, 315x221) Image search: [Google]
1449717106555.jpg
21 KB, 315x221
Address the core issue that's causing her to nag you in the first place.

In doing so, she'll have less of a reason to talk to you in the future.
>>
Lock your door or something
>>
Kill the bitch.
>>
You really should be nicer to your mother. What will you do once she dies?
>>
>>24898263
listen to your mom you stupid faggot.
>>
>>24898353
be happy for once in my fucking life because I don't have to deal with that alcoholic slut
>>
>>24898375
Here's hoping she kicks the bucket
>>
>>24898375
Its called moving out you fucking autist virgin.
>>
>mom won't buy me a studio apt so I can get out of her bitch grip forever
>>
>>24898531
Why don't you buy it you fuck
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.