[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The first time I watched Donald Trump talk at length was when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7
File: 1449527931331.jpg (51 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
1449527931331.jpg
51 KB, 634x423
The first time I watched Donald Trump talk at length was when he was endorsing a pyramid scheme. He made millions off it, then cut his ties to the company. This alone has formed my opinion of Trump as a sleazeball who never really worked for his money.

What do you think of Trump?
>>
>>24897771
Hes a genius and the savior of this country
>>
I'm a britfag so I don't really care. But I'd really like to see him win just because all the liberal "refugees welcome" types over here hate him and it'd make my dick hard to see them all burthurt.
>>
>>24897797
Literally the number one reason why I'm voting for him.

We're all fucked anyways. Might as well go for broke.
>>
I think he's alright. He exposes corruption amongst politicians because of money. He also understands the situation in the middle east better than anyone else running for president.
>>
File: the burner.png (199 KB, 391x382) Image search: [Google]
the burner.png
199 KB, 391x382
trump4life
>>
>>24897829
Yep, can't wait til he becomes prez and carries through with his plan of bombing the shit out of the middle east and then sending Exxon Mobil to take the oil
>>
Who will play him in the upcoming biopic?
>>
>>24897829
Nigger he's declared bankrupty and "started over" more times than you can imagine. He also calls out poor people for being on welfare then says "I started with ONLY a million dollar loan from my dad..."
>>
He is a democrat inside man tasked with disrupting the republican party.

and I am serious.
>>
we'd be better off electing m00t for president.
>>
>>24897948

Doing a pretty shitty job then
>>
>>24897771
as bad as romney
but getting involved in politics is normie as fuck
>>
>>24897890
>He also calls out poor people for being on welfare
so? at least they still have running water and food.
>>24897970
he would sell America to a chink
>>
>>24897829
But hes the one who bought the politicians. All of them.
>>
BUILT THAT WALL BUILD IT HIGH

REACH THE SKY CONQUER THE HEAVENS

BUILD THAT WALL MAKE IT LAST

WITH TRUMP WE RIDE ETERNAL

t. actual Mexican who, like everyone else ITT, wants Trump to win just to see so many normies buttfrustrated
>>
>>24898142
yeah its pretty clear that politicians are corrupt as fuck and subservient so some other ptb than the people

i just want to vote trump so we can burn this fucker down already
>>
File: 1365428138282.png (6 KB, 227x191) Image search: [Google]
1365428138282.png
6 KB, 227x191
>>24897948
>Trump wins election
>establishes gommunism in the US with him as head of the newly formed US Communist Party
>preemptively detains the richest Americans who weren't in on the plan
>Trump now is CEO of the largest business conglomerate in the world
>Bernie serves under him as his ideologue and a beloved public figure
>The Soviet Union reforms, Putin and Trump get along just as Trump promised
>Europe turns red and all Muslims are detained, deported or gulaged
>US and USSR remove Islam from the Earth
>Hillary and Merkel "disappear"
>after a decade or so of wars and transition the world is peaceful, conserving of resources, united, efficient and environmentally sound. Every man who can work works and works well and every man is provided for, in sustenance and comfort

It will be beautiful
>>
>>24897829
Politicians understand it, they're the ones pushing it.
>>
He is a living meme. Like seriously, no one on this site takes him seriously and we just joke about his absurdity and ridiculous claims. However some kiddies on /pol/ didn't get the joke and took it seriously so now we have a regime of Trump zealots that fight NEETs on /r9k/ who by the way are also just a meme and joke within the board but again people actually believe they're real. Granted there are some but not nearly as many as the threads imply. Anyway, the NEETs want Bernie Sanders to win so they can "collect muh NEET bux" which again is just a joke but autismos are taking it seriously and now we have a war with two originally made up jokes now taken seriously fighting with Trump and Bernie on each side. It's like a beautiful orchestra of retard that only 4chan could've created.
>>
File: 1418957236512.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1418957236512.gif
2 MB, 400x250
Where were you when you realized it's either going to be Trump or Hillary, (maybe Bernie) in the WH?

That's it. That's all the options we have.

We're in for a bad time.

https://youtu.be/5KgltMZEAl4
>>
>>24899932
That's Murrica for you

That's why I don't vote
>>
>>24898448
>Putin and Trump get along just as Trump promised
Can they get married instead of just getting along
Every story needs some romance
>>
He's actually terrible at business. He would be just as rich today if he had never touched his inheritance, and just left it all in the stock market. And if not for corrupt bankruptcy laws that forced others to pay for his mistakes, he'd be broke.
>>
>>24899932

I was fucking your ex-gf, John. :^)
>>
>>24897849
Is that bud Dwyer
>>
File: trump-vs-other-billionaires[1].png (360 KB, 1200x2261) Image search: [Google]
trump-vs-other-billionaires[1].png
360 KB, 1200x2261
>>24900020
>He's actually terrible at business.
YERSSS found the image
>>
He's like all presidential hopefuls. They have no idea what to do, since none of the have been president before. They just keep regurgitating rhetoric about how they're doing something when they're basically just touring for popularity and money.

They make huge claims they cannot follow through with, because the president doesn't really have any power other than the veto and lead the army.

Trump says he's gonna build a wall, or rather mexico's going to build a wall. Believing in that is ridiculous. He's just trying to drum up right support. He's gonna be tough on ISIS? Isn't every presidential hopeful? It's all talk to increase our military budget. We've got a massive welfare problem. We pay for the welfare of these soldiers who fight battles we're not involved in. We pay for the staff who occupy bases all over the world...just because.

We buy more and more tanks, ships, drones, computers, gasoline and electricity to power these devices and vessels. For what? Stablisation of Iraq? Who cares. Helping bomb Ghaddafi? Who cares. Kill Osama? Again, who cares?

Donny's just rusing the nation into thinking a leader means anything. We don't really need his help. He's no different than any other rich benefactor we've had run for office, other than he knows his audience and how to run the show.

Why Trump and not Romney? Romney was the same, but was white opposed to a black man manning white guilt throughout his campaign. Nobody can call the US racists anymore, because of Obama. Now we're just "sexists" until Hillary takes office, and more so if she doesn't.

Voting for your state senators and local government is really what makes a difference, and it's difference you can see. Not some random military action off shores. Not some giant agency spying on our computers. Shit like "3% tax increase to education funding" and watching them build your future son/daughter a new school, or paying the teacher enough to want to work hard for the next generation.
>>
>>24899974
>I don't vote
>I'm part of the problem

Part of the reason shits get put in office is because no one cares enough to do research on candidates or even vote, genius.
>>
>>24897890
Firstly it's corporate bankruptcy he never declared bankruptcy.
Secondly he got a loan at 15% interest rate and paid it back in full. How would it have been different from getting a loan from a bank?
>>
>>24900168
>implying any bank would load someone on welfare a million dollars
>>
>>24900103
Why 1988? That seems like an arbitrary distinction which could skew the data
>>
>>24900191
Metric, you fucking fat whor- wait, that's actually a good post.
>>
>>24900104
Well Rand Paul wasn't going to be tough on ISIS now he's just weird
>>
>>24900191
They would if he had good enough credit/business plan, and could get someone to cosign.
Anyone can make rich friends and if you build their trust you can get them to cosign.
>>
>>24897771
I think you're a liberal faggot who should go back to reddit
>>
>>24900211
I dont think he was on any earlier forbes 400 lists, I know he wasnt on 1987s
>>
>>24900103
>le i'm going to pretend billionares invest all their money and live on the streets meme
>>
>>24900211
>>24900308
O wait I lied lol
http://articles.latimes.com/1987-10-13/business/fi-13869_1_real-estate
But he didn't hit 1 billion until 1988
>>
>>24900103
It's about relative growth. Look under trump. Notice the Rockefeller and Koch brother? The Koch Brothers and Rockefeller's aren't hurting for money
>>
>>24897771
why dont we start a rumor that he wasnt born in america, so dumb ass republicans demand to see his birth certificate, like we did with Obama?
>>
>>24900361
>It's about relative growth
Yes, relative
as in he sucks at making his money into more money
as in business
>>
>>24897890
>he's declared bankrupty and "started over" more times than you can imagine
So he's proven time and time again that he can fix broken things.
>ONLY a million dollar
You try turning a million into 5 billion
You can't
>>
>>24900211
The statistician who compiled it thought it would be rock n roll to join the 27 club.

Shredding spreadsheets like Hendrix!
>>
>>24900388
>88
>1988
Conspiracyey
>>
File: 1369540972324.gif (1 MB, 243x228) Image search: [Google]
1369540972324.gif
1 MB, 243x228
>>24899932
>it's either going to be Trump or Hillary, (maybe Bernie) in the WH?
well today it really hit me
God damn, I don't know what I'll do, this'll be my first time voting too. What a mess.
>>
>>24897865
I love how americans think a win for Exxon Mobil is a win for them. You don't understand globalism.
>>
>>24897771
He's controlled opposition. Elections are a sham and every candidate is controlled already. 4chan of all places should know this well enough.
>>
>>24899932
>>24899974
>>24900403
That's not true guys. Bush might get elected!
>>
>>24900593
actually yeah I don't need to be so gloomy, I guess Cruz might have a chance really. I figure the Trump meme is going to die (sorry trumpfags, but he can't last at this rate, the "no publicity is bad publicity" thing is running its course) though I'd still vote for him if he was nominated.

But I really think Hillary is going to win at this rate, and I fear that future. Not as much as I fear the Bernie future, though.
>>
>>24900428
You missed the sarcasm is that post by a couple miles, sorry, kilometers there buddy.
>>
>>24897890
> implying corporate bankruptcy and personal bankruptcy are the same
> implying it's not a business strategy
>>
>>24897771
He's best buds with bill gates and trump can have him shut off any bits of the internet at will. Just one phone call away.
Also he doesn't interpret the constitution the way libkeks do
>>
>>24898030
As opposed to selling it to a jew?
>>
Not a single candidate running on either side has served their country in the armed forced.
>>
>>24902515
shit that only rednecks care about.
>>
>>24902515
Chickenhawks are the best
>>
File: 1.jpg (94 KB, 480x643) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
94 KB, 480x643
>>24902425
>He's best buds with bill gates and trump can have him shut off any bits of the internet at will
You know that Bill Gates doesn't actually run the internet, bud?
>>
>>24902663
bill gates owns america and america can wipe any country off the face of the planet right now if it wanted to.
>>
>>24902663
Well who does then libkuk?
>>
>>24897829
1 million dollars in the Brooklyn housing market in 1970 was about 3 houses.
Not that much to start out in real estate.

Also, that's 3 bankruptcy out of 150+ business ventures.
Pretty fucking good if you ask me
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.