[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her name? Wanna talk about it? Mods, I would like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: SkypePhoto_20151209_170906.jpg (322 KB, 664x955) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20151209_170906.jpg
322 KB, 664x955
What's her name? Wanna talk about it?

Mods, I would like an honest explanation as to why my past thread on this subject was pruned, we were front page. Bumps were high, I was to my knowledge infringing on no rules. If I am wrong I apologize.
>>
File: 1449345546284.jpg (220 KB, 1012x1060) Image search: [Google]
1449345546284.jpg
220 KB, 1012x1060
she doesn't have one
because she doesn't exist
there is no her
I'm not sure if it's better or worse honestly
>>
bus-girl dude here

mods please don't bully us

we just want to talk
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-11-00-33-55.png (651 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-11-00-33-55.png
651 KB, 1440x2560
As for this anon. Find her. Find her.

If she's cute, she's probably a little timid. Anyone just straight up walking up to them is going to put them off a touch. Help make the convo easy. I'm assuming she's listening to music, ask about that. If she's not, explain yourself. She'll want someone upfront about stuff rather than lying through their teeth about why your talking to her.
>>
>>24897718
>>24897725
Hey there you are,

I
was muted for saying "hey there you are" bc my comment was unoriginal what the hell
>>
>>24897700
Depends, are you looking for a her, anon?
>>
>>24897780
if i can't have her then no
I'd rather live a lonely life with no one in my head than a lonely life with someone in my head
>>
>>24897815
I honestly feel the same anon. But I've been tainted with a someone. If you find life livable without a someone then more power to you. I couldn't do it, I'm not strong enough.

But just know, being with someone will give you a better life, and something to live and strive for. And I think if you gave yourself enough credit you can get that.
>>
>>24897718
Bus anon I must sleep. Please don't give up, I believe in you. Find a way to stay in touch, I'll make another thread tomorrow. Keep me posted of things change.
>>
>>24897725
I'm a fucking coward.

If I told you I'll try I'll most probably lie.
If I ever meet her again I wish I could gather up my balls to try.
I really do. But how? Ask her out?
>>
>>24897918
Next (and last) time I'll probably meet her is next Tuesday if I take that final.

I don't know dude.
>>
>>24897923
If you want something bad enough, you'll go for it. Even if you don't realize it until you've done it, you will do something if its this important to you.
>>
>>24897954
You are right. I know you are right and by logic I've thought of that before.
But I am AFRAID as fuck.
>>
Alli

I've had dreams about her every night for 3 weeks straight. Over a year ago we had a thing that lasted about a month that was really intense (we talked about having kids together and stuff) and it felt like my entire life opened up, then she dumped me and said we never had a real relationship. I can't talk to her at all now since I had a psychotic breakdown shortly after that and thought she was the reincarnation of Mary Magdalene and that Christ was going to come and the world was going to end and a bunch of other bullshit like Hollywood controlling our dreams and shit. I called her screaming this stuff and she hasn't talked to me since, understandably. One time I was having a psychotic attack and it felt like I went through a wormhole and felt that in all the worlds and worlds within worlds that there may be I was meant to love her and I hoped that in every incarnation of my being I would find her in some way. With these dreams every night I feel like her soul is reaching out to me from another dimension. But I'm fucking crazy so whatever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.