[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anon, you didn't bring anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: _sE7br9EoJM.jpg (93 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
_sE7br9EoJM.jpg
93 KB, 600x800
So anon, you didn't bring anyone?
>>
nope fuck you
*teleports away*
>>
To what, prom? yeah, I asked out 2 different 9/10 girls, one my junior year and one senior year. fun night. That's about it. Nothing sexual really happened.
>>
so glad my family don't have the nerve to ever bother me about shit like this
>>
why is everybody at my company bringing dates to the company holiday party like some of them even said they're not going because they don't have dates
>>
>>24897401
>tfw your family gave up on you
>>
Confused me with someone else, didn't you? It's okay.
>>
>>24897425
great feel desu
>>
>I'm too scared that they won't like me or they will like me which is even worse
>>
>>24897369
Wait, anonnete, I thought I was just coming over to fix your laptop
>>
>>24897369
I didn't notice those were ice skates and thought both of them were wearing matching autism shoes.
>>
>>24897401
Mom wanted me to go, I just told her I didnt think dancing was fun and I didnt want to ask anyone. Dad was cool saving money on that shit.
>>
>>24897401
Meant to reply to
>>24897398
Also fuck the robot
>>
>>24897549
>autism shoes.
pretty sure you are the autist bro.
>>
>>24897414
because women are nothing but accessories to brag about like a nice car, phone or watch
>>
>tfw we went on a trip instead of having a prom, which i was glad with

However, later the class decided to have a small party after all, but I didn't go. I don't think I ever told my parents that there was a prom in the end, good thing I didn't because they'd insist that I go and be angry if I didn't.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.