[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shit we did in school (doesn't have to be high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: (35).png (10 KB, 215x255) Image search: [Google]
(35).png
10 KB, 215x255
ITT: shit we did in school (doesn't have to be high school or college)

>every day, my first period class says the pledge of allegiance and has a moment of silence out of patriotism and respect
>i dont participate in it at all

>walk from class to class in the most upsetting way possible (ex. going through crowds and forcing couples to break up their handholding when i couldve went around them)

>bellwork in one class asks everyone to say one reason why the class is so great
>instead, i provide 10 reasons why the class sucks

>on one assignment in a different class, we're supposed to summarize what we learned from watching a movie
>i write down that i didn't learn anything but that i liked the movie

>frequently draw on all the desks in permanent marker or in pen
>deny it was me every time
>get away with it every time

>one class has a sort of hand-raising questionnaire of general views
>teacher asks who is atheist
>i'm the only one to raise my hand
>teacher asks who is anti-feminist
>again, i'm the only one to raise my hand
>this keeps going for a while
>gather funny looks from everyone

>random students occasionally ask what my name is
>tell them it
>the next day they call my name while standing next to me
>ignore them, purposefully making them think they forgot my name
>they give up on trying to get my attention and leave me alone forever

>walk in bathroom as obese student does
>take a humongous shit
>it doesnt flush
>leave as they do
>others discover the huge shit and all laugh at and bully the fat guy instead of me

>walk and talk with some hot chicks in gym class
>they think im creepy
>due to their attractiveness and hormones and the gym clothes i get an erection
>one of the girls kicks me in the dick
>i get even more turned on by it
>they freak out and run away

>ask teachers for bathroom breaks a lot during boring days of hard work
>skip class by either fapping or just sitting there in the bathroom until the class period is over
>>
>>24897343
>Wanted to shoot up middle school.
>>
I was a pussy, but people I knew did the following to one teacher:
>switch outfits in the middle of class (business clothing because private school)
>stand up, dramatically reveal nerf gun from backpack, shoot her in the back, then sit back down before she turns around
>hit her in the head with a jockstrap flung from the back of the class
>Make her cry by convincing her that a blumpkin was a type of sausage and then laughing mercilessly when she said she wants a blumpkin

Was an all-boys high school. It was pretty gay.
>>
>>24897343
K, I'll bite.
>ran to every class in 9th grade, narrowly missing several people every time

>managed to turn an entire homeroom of students into enemies 2 years in a row due to being so annoying

>leaned up against a wall & stared at the ground all the time in 8th grade cuz I thought it looked cool

>complemented a girl on her tits in 7th grade, had no clue it was sexual harassment (or what sexual harassment even was) until my speech teacher bitched me out

>did all kinds of mildly bad stuff in middle school, but had enough of a goodie goodie 2 shoes reputation to lie my way out of all of them

>wear all black throughout high school
>bragged out how much hentai I watched during 6th - 9th grade, and got annoyed when the normie jocks couldn't pronounce hentai right
>spun around in gym class

>suddenly stopped talking for 3 days in 9th grade
>figured out that wasn't the way to lose my unwanted popularity when the SPED teacher pulled me aside & made me talk again
>learned from that & slowly became silent over a few months & by graduation I was invisible

>chewed pencils in 6th grade
>had vocal tics in 9th & 10th grade that bothered everyone during exams to the point of receiving death threats
>>
>2nd grade
>Write other kid's name on erasers
>Teacher confronts him
>He denies it was him
That kid was a dick, I'm glad he moved to japan when he was in middle school.
>>
My middle school counselor once gave a me a pass that I could use to see her if I needed something. I just flashed it at my gym teacher and went to go hide in the bathroom whenever I didn't want to get picked on.

Also,

>Would always choose the seats in the back so I could doodle or bullshit homework
>For the classes where I could half ass it, I would plug in one earbud and sort of tune out
>Deliberately used complex vocabulary to irritate people (I even read dictionaries for 'fun' just so I could spite them even more)
>Stole a $115 yearbook in 9th grade (Literally left unguarded in a box full of them)
>Perfected the art of glaring so people would learn to fuck off
>>
>>24897519
>stand up, dramatically reveal nerf gun from backpack, shoot her in the back, then sit back down before she turns around
There was this girl at my school who did this with an airsoft pistol. She never got caught or in trouble until she did it to this substitute teacher who was about 6'8, teacher saw her try to hide the pistol and the next thing you see is her getting pulled by her hair all the way to the principal's office. Teacher later became a full time at the same school.
>>
>>24897343
>go into bathroom
>lock the stalls
>crawl under to get out
I did this so much in high school they got rid of the doors for a few months. Then they had a worker there monitor the bathroom every day.
>>
File: mamimi.jpg (23 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
mamimi.jpg
23 KB, 720x480
>>24897343
Fuck it, I'll bite if others are biting.

>go to Catholic high school, have to stand for prayer
>don't stand for prayer, audibly omit "under God" from the pledge of allegiance
>draw demonic symbols and pentagrams on the "write a personal prayer to Jesus" cards they passed out at religious assemblies

>got suspended for getting my dick sucked outside by the tennis courts in high school
>sent myself to the hospital and got blood all over a table, in a room were I had class, fucking a girl doggy-style on it, in college

>have obnoxiously bright uniforms in high school
>wear black shirts under my polo (against the rules; has to be a school-colored shirt underneath) to be a rebel
>wear black combat boots with those awful khakis
>wear edgy-ass belt from Hot Topic
>throw edgy-ass black sweater from Hot Topic over uniform polo at every opportunity; use the exuse that it has orange checkers to wear it on spirit-colored days
>wear black jeans on jean day
>feel like I'm rebelling

>have to illustrate an idiom for English class (i.e., "don't cut your nose to spite your face," "the best-laid plans of mice and men oft go awry," etc.)
>get "nothing comes to nothing"
>write my name on the back of the paper, immediately hand it back
>get a hundred
>it gets put on fucking display with the good ones

>have stoichiometry test, required to show work on a separate sheet of paper to prove we didn't cheat
>fuck that shit
>sit in the back of the classroom in a corner, do everything in my head, write out the answers, write "tell me how I could have cheated" on the worksheet, turn it in
>get a hundred, get chewed out for 30 minutes after school
>develop bad relationship with chem teacher
>>
>>24897936
How did you send yourself to hospital having sex?
>>
>>24898024
Lol someone's a virgin ;-^)
>>
>>24898182
Hehe no seriously, was she on her period or torn frenulum or what?
>>
>>24898024
She headbutted me VERY hard in the head whipping backwards while I was leaning down. Headbutts hurt.

>>24897936
>high school has an insane drug-testing policy and will actually call students into the office for random tests at the slightest suspicion
>bring brownies on 4/20 in the hopes of getting literally everybody drug-tested and grinding school to a screeching halt
>put "4/20," rasta flags, green pot leaves, etc. on the brownies just to ensure maximum visibility and trigger red flags
>it gets to third period and fucking NOBODY is in trouble
>offer one to classmate in full visibility of teacher just to set this in motion
>teacher buys a fucking brownie
>get through the whole day without incident, go home in good standing
>threw a fuckton of money down the drain trying to crash the system and it didn't work
>whatever, 4/20 brownieit

>school participates in this "Every 15 Minutes" campaign about how every 15 minutes somebody dies because of drunk-driving, have to do tons of bullshit and go to assemblies for it, seriously, look it up
>go outside one day, see classmate get T-boned at this intersection right outside our school and flipped over
>sirens
>edgy friend and I are staring in stunned silence
>"..."
>we both think it
>"EVERY 15 MINUTES!"
>raucous laughter
>kid lives

>high school is rich as fuck and everybody has nice cars
>35 zones and roundabouts on the way to school
>everybody does 65-100 in those zones, races, and drifts
>do the same shit in my crappy-ass Ford Focus that my grandpa and I fixed up

>kid dies at a party
>laugh, make reaction images with his face and funny captions about alcohol and dying

>earth science teacher does Jeopardy! on powerpoint to quiz us, and whoever's team wins gets 10 extra points on every test
>free points for me
>class eventually gets divided and angry every week over whose side of the room gets me, teacher has to rearrange seating a lot
>eventually I'm just not allowed to play and get points automatically
>>
>>24898249
>deliberately raise my hand slowly while one of the worst students in the class, and the resident clown, gets the answers secretly off a phone reflection
>teacher actually flips his shit and says he doesn't believe him when the kid keeps answering correctly, goes around room desperately checking for phones
>welcome to bizarro world, stoner earth science teacher

>hung somebody's pants from a flagpole
>>
>>24897578
W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D

That is some level 99 autismo
>>
>>24898249
So you got a little too much head? ;^)
>>
>>24898362
She's the kind of girl who leaves you in stitches.

Seriously, headbutts fucking HURT.
>>
>>24897578
>bragged about hentai
>>
>>24897343
>In grade school
>Go to the bathroom
>Go inside stall and lock it from the inside
>Piss at the foot of the door of the stall
>Crawl to other stall
>Walk out of open door

>Any one who wants to open that stall has to crawl through my piss

This was long before 4chan
>>
I did nothing
I wasted my teen years
>>
>>24898459
^this

I followed the rules to the T when I was a younger person. Small out breaks but nothing big. I was always Judge Dredd about following the law and I am just starting to loosen up.
>>
>get shitty plastic instruments
>find the frequency of the end of class bell
>group of band people and I go into a corner during lunch and play it
>everyone leaves for their next class
/devilish/
>>
>>24898520
I like this, clever
>>
>lightly push people out of my way while walking extremely fast between classes
>6'2" so outpace everyone because of my long legs
>would always sit near the door to escape faster
>listen to music the second I can to the second I couldn't

>do homework for the next class during lecture

>read books through lecture
>in 7th grade my english teacher would take my books away because I would read under my desk
>tells me that I'm the only student she's ever had who she had to take away their books

>had asshole friend senior year
>started acting like Andy and Randy from Sex Drive because it was funny
>say "what's up", "what's up what's up", to every girl we saw at lunch
>say "she looks single" to every couple we saw
>generally fuck with everyone we saw
>>
>>24898249
Did you go to Davies High School?
>>
>Used to have the overwhelming need to write in order to sort out my feelings
>Spent most of my class time from 8th grade on writing stories/fanfic/poetry in my notebooks
>By 11th grade, about half of the shit I wrote was erotica
>Featured classmates, real characters, familiy members, made up folks, just about whatever I was into at the time
>Only wrote when we were supposed to be taking notes, so I didn't look like an autist writing when no one else was
>This continued into my college years

I always got a thrill writing perverse erotica right beside classmates who'd never know.

Now I lost any and all ability to write, and I haven't had an idea to put to paper in years which is devastating.
>>
File: 1449195839013.png (53 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1449195839013.png
53 KB, 320x320
I got suspended once or twice due to being late repeatedly

I raise my middle finger at a guy in a bear costume that was teaching us about paper recycling, got suspended for three days. That'll show that hippie faggot

I trapped a mouse and threw it into a well, which actually was part of the water supply of the school, lot of people got sick, including me, nobody died.

Drew shit on the wall like giant dicks with the name of the people i thought they were faggots

When alone, i peed in the floor of the bathroom

Constantly on the look for upskirt lookie-loos

Poured a can of paint into a girl's bag

Threw a notebook from a guy into the pool

Girls were all affectionate and shit so i hugged them while i was sitting to bury my face in them titties (i actually only did this twice) also felt a girls ass while we were getting down from the school bus

Swimming class, pretending to play with girls i could rub my boner into their asses

Threw some faggots shoes behind some plants, the poor idiot had to walk in their socks for an hour

Stole a lot of shit, money, candy, books. Never got caught.

There was a mini zoo in the school, with ducks and shit, i once stole a duck's egg and tried to hatch it. Didn't work

There was also a cow, last day of school i tore open a seat's cushion and put a stick with cow shit inside.

Broke a guys nose playing wrestling

Never really put effort into studying, got excellent notes that let me get into med school

Oh yeah, i also fucked every single chance i had at gf. Shit
>>
>Chuuni as fuck in middle school
>Told people I was a vampire
>That I was allergic to the sun (not too far off, considering how easily I burn and how my eyes aren't used to the brightness)
>Tell people I was a sadist
>Make edgy jokes all the time, generally based on suffering
>Wear Hot Topic almost exclusively

>High school comes around, totally calm down and no longer chuuni
>Don't even do edgy jokes anymore because they're embarrassing and cringey
>Most people see that I've changed and leave it be, or make little tongue in cheek jokes at my expense
>Others can't stop bringing up the shit I used to say
>Still others don't understand that I had stopped, try to tell me cringy, edgy jokes all the time
>Just have to smile and nod

I was so embarrassed at the way I used to act, and yet that was all people could remember.
>>
>9th grade
>Just transferred there a month ago
>Make the class hell for teacher
>Make smartass remarks, get other students to pitch in and fuck with her every day
>1st block is stressful as hell for her
>We essentially fuck her day up, every day for a year because she starts her day off in a bad mood
>One time I ask "Do your hands ever get tired from writing on the board?" "No..." "So i guess you have good hand endurance then."
>Teacher flips her shit
>Top keks from every classmate
>A month or so later, she goes to the hospital from stress issues for a few days
>Couple months later, some fat bitch was being a fat bitch
>Told people she was pregnant, no, just fat
>Tell her to shut the fuck up
>She starts wailing on me
>Get up and bum rush her and knock her over a desk, hospitalize her
>She gets suspended for starting the fight, i get suspended half a day for being an asshole
>Tells everyone I killed her baby
>I become the edgy kid that supposdly punched a pregnant bitch in the stomach
>No ragrets
>>
>>24898626
>read books through lecture
>in 7th grade my english teacher would take my books away because I would read under my desk
>tells me that I'm the only student she's ever had who she had to take away their books

Same experiences here from 4th grade on through when I graduated high school

>Would get bored in class, didn't need to pay full attention to get good grades
>Spend most periods of most classes reading
>Teachers would all say something similar to "I hate to stop a student from reading, but please don't do it in my class"
>English teachers especially had an issue with stopping me, even if they felt they had to
>Started doing it under the desk or hiding my books in notebooks regardless.

I never took it to heart that they tried to stop me, because as they said, who wants to stop a kid from reading? Especially when so many kids don't read at all.
>>
File: petting-friendly-dog-2827238.jpg (361 KB, 957x1300) Image search: [Google]
petting-friendly-dog-2827238.jpg
361 KB, 957x1300
>6th grade
>there are gophers on our school property
>I decide I want one
>devise ingenious plan to capture one with a friend
>after school ends me and him walk out into the field
>they water the grass by flooding the entire field, and this drives the gophers out of their holes
>they'd flooded the field earlier that day
>we approach the field and start searching
>I find nothing
>my friend shouts
>run over to him
>gopher's walking around in the grass trying to find I hole
>set plan into motion
>get pencil/crayon box out of my backpack
>chase it while kneeling down
>friend herds it towards me
>I manage to close the box over it
>the operation was a complete success
>take gopher home in backpack
>forget about it for a little while
>remember and show my mom
>she yells at me
>lets me keep it in an old hamster cage we had

>a week later
>she wants me to take it back
>gopher is asshole but I love it
>I beg her to let me keep it
>she says no
>I take it back to school in the crayon box
>decide my mom is a cunt and I'm keeping it
>give it to teacher to hold onto between classes
>lunch break comes
>I go get some grass to feed (??) the gopher
>go find teacher
>he tells me released it
>I call him a dickhead
>walk home
>cops get called
>I get in trouble

the end
>>
not me but a friend

>be gigantic black dude in freshman year
>like 5'10 and a couple hundred pounds
>alpha as fuck
>highschool starts
>walks into classroom
>greets teacher
>"sup young blood"
>teacher tells me to stop
>don't
>call him young blood at every opportunity every day for a month
>he gets seriously butthurt one day
>get into fistfight with him

I live in a kind of ghetto place

lot more stories from that dude that are more interesting but that that's the first thing my mind went to
>>
>>24899883

Sup young blood.
>>
File: 1442146455124.jpg (81 KB, 619x406) Image search: [Google]
1442146455124.jpg
81 KB, 619x406
>middle school
>had my bag sitting out too far
>teacher ran to front of room
>she completely trips over it and falls
>>
File: 1445860543474.png (252 KB, 516x526) Image search: [Google]
1445860543474.png
252 KB, 516x526
>>24899928
sup familia
>>
File: starfox.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
starfox.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
I used to piss on the ceiling right above the urinals so that it would drip on the fucks going in there after me in elementary school
>>
>elementary school
>peed on some kid from my class
>wonder for the next 10 years why he doesn't wanna be my friend

and one time i even threw his little sister who couldn't swim at the time to a pool

man why was i so freaking autistic as a child.

that is only one of the many, MANY stupid shits i've done.
>>
>>24899092
You brought that upon yourself.
>>
>>24899883
Amazing. I'm gonna start to call young blood to people from now on.
>>
>>24899027
get out of here, you don't belong here, stop posting the tumblr sad frog you faggot normie
>>
>>24901584
Thanks for saying that so I didn't need to.
>>
Good thread OP, noice work everyone

>Went to a really shit highschool
>In year 8 we'd spray deodorant on each other and light it on fire
>I was that guy who flicked his cheek and made the water drop noise in exams
>Got wasted at the social, 3 day suspension, took 7 days off instead
>Electronics we would make ninja stars out of thin mdf and have fights with them
>Nugget kids bags; take everything out, put bag inside out, put everything in, zip it up
>Point laser at people always got away with it

Can't think of anything really sure there's heaps of funny shit

I'll leave you guys with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2MnRB_VcTE
>>
>>24899883
>gigantic
>5'10''

What
>>
>>24898280
>Hung someone's parents from the flagpole
Excuse me fucking what?
>>
>>24901857
Pants. Jeans.
>>
File: 1434107269202.jpg (318 KB, 2535x1935) Image search: [Google]
1434107269202.jpg
318 KB, 2535x1935
>keep 2liters of soda in locker every day
>sleep through most of class
>got suspended multiple times for truancy
>rarely respond with more than two or three words (one teacher thought I was a mute for the first month of 9th grade)
>that one time I got to school late and realized I was just wearing boxer shorts but nobody saw me yet so I just left
>wear long hoodie with hands in pockets to hide chronic boners
>teachers mostly didn't give me shit because I mostly didn't disrupt class and they were more worried about the real delinquents
>>
>>24901743
mate I know you're an aussie
the only thing we did different was huffing the deo isntead of spraying it
(not an abbo I swear)
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.