[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else wish there was something like Nazism or Communism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: ENOUGHCHAD.jpg (8 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
ENOUGHCHAD.jpg
8 KB, 316x202
Does anyone else wish there was something like Nazism or Communism still around? I feel like young people especially robots like us have nothing to believe in, most of us here aren't religious and are already ostracized from society with our views and perspectives just loosely based around some moral or political belief system.

What would even happen today if there was a world war with patriotism so low? I can't imagine many willingly going to fight. The 2000s has been fairly boring, no Nazism, no Communism, no hippie movements. Just bored college kids who have had so little problems in their life that they are inventing problems to be problems in their life. Will we ever experience a truly life changing revolution or event in our lives?
>>
File: 1447325739909.png (492 KB, 657x599) Image search: [Google]
1447325739909.png
492 KB, 657x599
>>24897289
Alls I know is there is gonna be a lot of shit when our fossil resource goes down the shitter and we have to make way for alternatives. That'll be fun.
>>
File: 1442990539855.jpg (20 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
1442990539855.jpg
20 KB, 420x300
Why not nationalism? Make your country strong.
>>
>>24897341
there's 1000+ years of just shale oil in just Canada.
the end of fossil fuel is meme.
>>
>>24897341
> implying peak oil
>>
>>24897341
Good point anon, I reckon future conflicts will without a doubt revolve around fossil fuels or water/foods.

It does get me how boring our lifetime has been. A few hundred years ago people were colonizing the world and discovering new continents. Expanding the borders of their empire or defending their country against invaders. Industrial revolution changing everything. Technological advancements, not the iPhone 4 > iPhone 6 with a slightly better camera and processor every few years like we have now. Imagine seeing the first car or train, that's technological advancement. Imagine being on a plane going interstate when <1% of the population had done so before. Even the generation that fought in WW1 or WW2, or the many smaller events during the Cold War to a lesser extent. I'm not gloryfing those things or events I'm sure they would have been absolute hell to live through but it really does stagger me how much we have been stagnating at the moment. Nothing really seems to happen, wasteful celebrity and gossip and whatnot litters the front page of news outlets. Anyone <30 years old really hasn't experienced any major event unless you count 9/11 or were in a non-western country it seems.

I don't know where I'm going here but I hope someone knows what I mean.
>>
>>24897410
>>24897427
Shit nigga, really?
Why the fuck they keep this from us?
Predictions were all somewhere 40 years away
>>
>>24897436
Control of resources, population. Promotion of new industry.
>>
>>24897525
Well there's that outta the window then.
>>
>>24897436
because alterative fuels are system of moving money into the pockets of the already wealthy while screwing the consumer, petrochemicals at least are an honest product that makes useful things go.
that's why they push corn based when its even worse than sugarcane base and sugarcane is still shit
>>
>>24897289
actually naziism or communism would help even if it was somewhere else. It would give the first world a proper ideological adversary, instead of this amorphous militant-islam crap. There's no nation-state to oppose now, no million-strong armies or ICBMs pointed at us. Just some sand niggers who chuck bombs now and then.
>>
I S I S

S

I

S
>>
Join the Donald Trump movement. Trump is an American Nationalist and will make America great again. Alternatively, create your own right wing party and rise to power Hitler style.
>>
>>24897341
>burn all fossil fuels
My friend, humans will be gone long before we burn all the fossil fuels.
>>
>>24897675
that's only for browns
>>
>>24897289

Get out and vote for Trump when the time comes. He's not a nazi but he will make things interesting. It's about time for a serious reactionary movement.

Pls no canvassing though. I don't think robots would be very good at attracting people to Trump.
>>
masterbation wars are cumming
>>
If you need to be a member of a group to feel valid then kill yourself. R9k should be all about rejecting any form of organized thinking.
>>
>>24897341
>methane

hell, even modern steam engines can reach performance close
>>
File: You only had to listen-Nigel.jpg (30 KB, 443x480) Image search: [Google]
You only had to listen-Nigel.jpg
30 KB, 443x480
JUST WAIT FOR HAPPENINGS in the next 5-10 years
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.