[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /selfearningneet/ >buy shit to fix on eBay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_27572-307-1336105784.jpg (31 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
tmp_27572-307-1336105784.jpg
31 KB, 680x591
Who else here /selfearningneet/

>buy shit to fix on eBay and amazon
>costs 20-30 dollars for product and 15 for repair
>sell them each on craigslist for 60-70
>have a shit load of old phones running advertisement apps that pay me $425 a month
>registered with one of those money making sites and I get a shit load for having a godly account
>>
Please tell me more. What are these advertising apps that pay you?
>>
Its perktv but its weak as FUCk it pays like 1.25 a day for each phone you run but if you buy 20 phones and block the IP address you get like $25 a day just letting them run
>>
>>24898302
Def gonna look into it thanks!
>>
>>24898338
I thought about it and there's another service like perktv and windows phones let you run 2 apps at once. Might be worth looking into if you can run 2 of those apps at once you'd be making double
>>
>>24898302
i've heard of that, but I don't understand how you don't get detected by IP
>>
>>24898368
I'm guessing you could download apps for that.
>>
>>24898368
If you have roommates or parents you can tell them they're running an account too in your home and you can get 5 more phones
>>
>>24896647

so you're self employed (E) and self trained (T) and self educated (E), so you're not (N) NEET?

good job on not workin for tha man, but you're not a NEET. you're just a faggot posting on a board where NEETs congregate and are increasingly a minority thanks to people like you.
>>
File: 1364447393837.jpg (66 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1364447393837.jpg
66 KB, 640x427
>tfw make $10-20+ dollars an hour flipping virtual items on the AH and trading between games and with real cash
don't even have to do any real work beyond updating listings on each game every couple hours
>>
>>24898771
I used to make a lot of gold trading on the ah back in the day...you can trade into cash now?

>>24898421
is that what you do? OP said he was "blocking" the IP
>>
tell me lies tell me sweet little lies... but seriously though, proof of GTFO, loser attention whore.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.