[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
casual encounters on cl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: one feel man.jpg (333 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
one feel man.jpg
333 KB, 1920x1040
>post casual encounter ad on cl
>couple replies

>"Would you be interested in getting jerked off (with gloves) and sucked off (with a condom) by me while my wife watches? We're white 26 years old, I'm 5'6 155lb and she's 5'4 110lb. Thanks!"

>"You got pics of you and her? But yes I'm interested"

>"We wanted to stay discreet I'm sure you understand but we'd be happy to meet up first to see if we'd both be interested :)"

>"Ok great next Friday will work out for our schedules. I wanted to make sure as well you are 100% fine with the boundaries and respectful that she will be clothed and more than likely not join in. We don't want anybody that is pushy. Are you ok with that? It's been difficult to find guys that are respectful. Other than that we also like to drink /420. Would you be interested in either of those things? Thanks!"

>mfw I can actually c.uck a white guy

Now, before you guys start calling me normie
I'm an obese Hispanic manlet but for some reason gays and trannies love my body type so I post pictures of my dick and get tons of replies. I never actually follow through but I fap to the idea of it.

Anyone got any related stories?
>>
Dude wtf this is not keking, keking is actually fucking the wife while the guy watches wtf lmao have you seen my threads?
>>
>>24896516
Yeah I was about to correct my post. I didn't mean c.ucking. I meant the satisfaction of having the white boy suck my dick in front of his wife
>>
>>24896554

Well regardless I've had sex with probably 30 wives that their husbands have enjoyed watching or joining in, yesterday I banged a fembot at her dorm room
>>
>>24896430

Demand to fuck his wife after
>>
>>24896700
>fembot

lol those aren't real. You just fucked some random roasty whore
>>
>>24897001

Probably not but she just turned 18, she goes to a different board now and we hooked up because of the zeemaps
>>
>>24897068
>she goes to a different board now

At least there is some good news. If only you and her got aids then it will really be Christmas
>>
>>24897095

Maybe, I did it bareback while her female roomate was sleeping in the room, I pounded her like 3 times and she gave me head like twice
>>
>>24897124
you got any diseases ?
>>
>>24897140

Addicted to sex, clean as fuck.

It was funny she was like do you have condoms and I was like I left them in the car, then while we were sleeping together she got horny af and had me fingerbang her then pulled down my boxers and put my cock in her wet pussy and we fucked, she was a biter but I put a stop to that
>>
>>24897182
>Addicted to sex, clean as fuck.

Boring
>>
So Is this legal? Like I can post on craigslist and bang a milf? What is the success rate and what is the "it's some guy fucking with you" rate?
>>
>>24897283

50% success rate, most will flake not be fake
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.