[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i gave myself a facial in the shower and came a bit in my eye.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1449314898177.jpg (30 KB, 480x261) Image search: [Google]
1449314898177.jpg
30 KB, 480x261
i gave myself a facial in the shower and came a bit in my eye. it went all red now it hurts to blink

:<
>>
Your eye is pregnant
Good fucking job
>>
>>24896041
noooo ;-;
>>
Go to the doctors ASAP before you get a infection
source: Gave myself a facial and almost lost vision in my left eye.
>>
Make sure to cum in the other eye to make the damage symmetrical. Otherwise you'd just look foolish.
>>
>>24896091
r-really? :_: im just going to ride it out it only hurts when i blink and i washed it out im pretty sure
>>
>>24896091
>turned on the faucet in the kitchen sink
>some week long dirty water in one of the glasses splashed right into my eye
>burned like a mother fucker
>smelled the glass and it was rancid as fuck
>rinsed my eye for a few minutes
>eye was blurry for the rest of the day
I'm surprised it didn't get infected. I was afraid I was going to go blind.
>>
>>24896132
This. You'll look like a total dumbass to the doctor if you walk in with just one cummy eye.
>>
I'm more interested how you managed to give yourself a facial
>>
Was it nice?
You should probably take a nap so you can keep your eye closed and let it recover
>>
DONT LOOK AT THIS PICTURE
>>
>>24896217
pretty simple really lay on my back and reach my legs over above my head. (used my feet to grip the taps) then wanked. did it once i was already close and opened my mouth. the rest is history. hard to aim from that style

>>24896196
i can get a cool eye patch now though

>>24896235
i probably will nap later because im really tired. i only did it as a hangover wank
>>
>>24896217
>lay on back
>bring hips above face when about to cum
I also just have really strong jizzing, if I refrain for a few days then go at it I can get it all over my face from a sitting position.
>>
>>24896041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Stop
>>
it burns to happen ive done it but how did you do it in the shower
>>
>>24896257
Why what will happen if we look at it senpai?
>>
>>24896331
it was a bit uncomfortable see>>24896275
>>
>>24896275
You did that in the shower? In the water?
>>
>>24896320
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cu-VK9QKYs

Stop
>>
>>24896388
well i have done it in the water before. i aim the tap so it mainly hits the other end of the shower. always get a bit of water in your face as well. this time though i turned off the taps to save water (since i was showering for so long). i did my thing then turned them on again after to wash it off
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.