[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets say you get a gf. How would you get the sex to happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: eggs.webm (1 MB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
eggs.webm
1 MB, 576x324
Lets say you get a gf. How would you get the sex to happen?
>>
it just happens, if you eat out the girl first or pleasure her mostly then she usually falls in love with you.
>>
Once shit starts rolling just keep going with it til your penis is in her vagina
>>
>>24896037
I don't want her to fall in love with me though.
>>
>mfw become inventor to make breakfast machine
>>
>>24895996
be physically intimate
>>
>>24895996
well my best guess would be telling her that she has to eat all the eggs

>>24896086
>just keep going with it
see normies like you are what I don't understand. how do you know what "going with it" is? It's like saying "take the freeway into downtown, then take the exit and you're there". Yeah, great, only there's at least a dozen exits.
>>
>>24897081
the highway might have at least a dozen exits but a girl has only 3 holes :^)
>>
i wouldn't bother initiating sex because that is literally rape according to 90% of women now
>>
>>24897348

This, but jokes aside, I would make up some half assed excuse to GTFO.
>>
>>24897081
>how do you know what "going with it" is?
Purely instinctual.
Even animals know how to hump.
>>
File: understandable.jpg (114 KB, 635x765) Image search: [Google]
understandable.jpg
114 KB, 635x765
>>24895996
sex happens before the gf
>>
>>24897317
By exits he means dialogue and body language options.

Unless by only 3 holes youre saying you have a 33% chance of getting the right one. In which case youre talking about rape.
>>
im thinking that if she actually likes me itll just happen spontaneously
>>
>>24895996
Lets say you're alive. How would you get the gf to happen?
>>
>>24895996
Fuck gfs, I need to know what what happens next in that webm.
>>
>>24895996
Kiss her. Make out. Feel her up. Take off her shirt. Undo her bra. Take off your shirt. Take off her pants. Take off her panties. Eat her out. Take off your pants and underwear. Let her give you a blowjob. Put a condom on. Get inside her.
>>
File: 1443910588269.jpg (60 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
1443910588269.jpg
60 KB, 627x627
>>24897396
>have actually been there before
>have no idea what to do to her next, whether to kiss her, what if anything to touch and when
>she made an awkward excuse to stop and leave, and it never happened again
>this was almost ten years ago
>>
>>24897481
>not knowing what to do
Nice b8.
>>
go on wikeoff street say hello to petroluim jelly square and say hello to my little freind emanual
>>
I wouldn't I'd accept my place as a genetically fundamentally inferior human and male, by only providing for her while she pleasures the alpha males she craves to pleasure.
>>
Luckily she was as inexperienced as me so it was pretty fly by wire. It did take almost a year before she was comfortable enough my dick actually fit though.
>>
ok, ok, here it is

>you are with grill
>watching a movie or whatever shit
>if she doesn't initiate contact within like 5-10 mins then you need to yourself
>you should probably be having a drink, if she also wants a drink/offers you one that is a sign she is trying to get comfortable too
>if you are drunk just go for making out, or if you are touchin hands or whatever shit just look at her and if she look at u 2 then u make out
>use your goddamn limbs and touch her, across her shoulder/hair whateve the fuck then eventually the booby
>if she responds well you eventually move limbs to the butt and thighs and stuff

rest should work out
>>
>ten minutes into netflix n chill and she gives u the look

honestly this meme isn't far off. you kind of just see it and go for it. once your tongue is in her mouth you let your hands move to erogenous zones and start rubbing/groping (softly). if she's feelin it you'll know. most girls will help you along by that point (or reciprocate)
>>
>>24897081
Holy fuck I understand that reference
>>
>>24897466
Wait is this an option from any time you kiss her? Or is a certain amount of "passion" required? How do you detect when this passion is enough so that she doesn't say she "has a headache"? Since it's clear from normie behavior that you don't have to be in a relationship to do the sex, how do you tell if it's ok to kiss her? How do you tell if she wants to date/have sex/talk to you at all?
>>
If I have sex with a girl, do I get to touch her boobs whenever I want when we're chilling or is it weird? We've already pushed our peeing things together, how would it be akward?
>>
>>24897626
literally by going for it.

that is how you find out

trial and error, it will be obvious if she wishes to reciprocate or not
>>
>>24897570
>>24897571
Die Normies! You don't belong in this world!
>>
>>24897466
>Put a condom on
no thanx

besides, I surprising amount of grills don't like condoms
>>
>>24897593
wow holy shit dude, have you been here all year?
>>
>>24897570
What if you don't like alcohol?
What if you aren't 21?
What if you're afraid of rape accusations cause she regrets what she did when she was drunk?
>>
>>24897571
Do this OP. Just invite her over to hang out. Start cuddling wi5h her after a while, then look her straight in the eyes while smiling and make out. Use your hands, and if she's into it you'll have her all over you in no time
>>
>>24897639
>pushed our peeing things together
the most autistic thing said this year award goes 2u
>>
>>24897640
What if you're afraid of rape accusations?
>>
>>24897702
that's what I mean though

we put some of our grossest things next to each other and rubbed around.

can I touch her boobs whenever I want now?
>>
File: e9b.jpg (19 KB, 585x398) Image search: [Google]
e9b.jpg
19 KB, 585x398
>>24897710
>going in for kiss
>rape accusations
You're over thinking it. She's not gonna call rape and flip shit. Worst case scenerio, she'll trunk hey head and say she's not into it. Then you just say okay and continue to watch movies or whatever and enjoy it
>>
>>24897626
if you're sitting with a girl and you don't talk for a short while (10+ seconds) and you're just sort of staring into each other's eyes, you'll basically know if she wants you to kiss her. the last time i was in this situation, i actually told her i wanted to do it and gauged her reaction for about three seconds before just doing it. you can get away with that sometimes, it really depends on the circumstances.
>>
>>24897762
*turn her head
>>
>>24897762
What if you want to kill yourself whenever you fail or make an awkward mistake at anything. I would literally leave immediately and cut contact with a girl for attempting to kiss her and failing.
>>
>>24897710
I accidentally raped my girlfriend one time. She accidentally raped me one time. It happens if you spend long enough in a relationship. You're horny, you misinterpret signals, you feel fucking awful. It never leaves your head. But you understand each other and know no harm was meant. Eat pizza the next day and give them control of netflix. Move on afterwards.

If you truly care for one another then there should be zero fear of false accusations of rape. Unless you're a sick fuck who repeatedly does force sex from your partner. Then you shouldn't be in a relationship anyway.
>>
>>24897786
ANSWER MY QUESTION, AFTER SEX, CAN I TOUCH BOOB?
>>
>>24897786
yeah, that is usually how it works now. not really the point.
>>
>>24897839
no you still can't
>>
File: image.gif (272 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
272 KB, 500x375
>>24897835
Better safe than sorry. I'm going to continue never having a girlfriend.
>>
>>24897839
right after sex? depends, some girls get really sensitive. i'd probably approach it delicately and gauge her reaction.

or do you mean in general? yeah, i mean, after you've had sex you've already been there so it's usually free game when you're makin out or whatever (not in public or anything, or well, maybe, i guess it depends on the girl). again, most of this stuff is specific to the girl and derived from the context of the situation.
>>
>>24897896
GFs truly ARE a waste of time.

>>24897905
all I want to be able to do is watch tv with my gf at my side then randomly grab her boob sometimes
>>
>>24895996
well let me tell my last friday experience, ive meet this grill by normiebook, first thing is she is a 6/10, we chat, everthing is nice, i tell her to meet up at home at night, she says yes
>there is the 70% of the job done
she arrives, i cook a pizza, in the kitchen she says something about the situation i literally grabed her hair and aproached to me, kisses her, things starts to get hot, grab her in the air, took her into bed, get naked, fucks her.
thats it, in 2 dates, lots of chats, some chemistry you got it
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 320x180
>>24897927
wat. i don ged it.
>>
>>24897966
>cat bee
drink bleach you fucking autistic 12 year old

your taste is downy tier
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 650x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 650x722
>>24895996
I have no idea
Even if I managed to get a gf I would even be able to have sex with her
>>
>>24897570
thank you, this was the answer I was looking for. thank god there are normie tourists to teach me their ways.
>>
>>24895996
First time is usually awkward if neither is drunk, just start undressing her after a heavy kissing/petting session, she'll get the message
>gf voluntarily got on her knees to.give bj
>sucks my balls
>tell her I'm.gonna cum, stick dick back in her mouth
>tfw she shallows every drop
>tells me that's the dirtiest thing she's ever done
How did I get this lucky? I think I have graduated r9k.
>>
>>24897905
Are you joking?! Just touch her tits whenever you want..
>>
>>24898663
yes and no. if you just had sex once, grabbing her boobs out of nowhere might still seem awkward (unless you've already established that kind of relationship). but generally speaking you're right.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.