[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were any of you ever bullied?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13
File: 90s-doug-flipbook-01.jpg (28 KB, 510x385) Image search: [Google]
90s-doug-flipbook-01.jpg
28 KB, 510x385
Were any of you ever bullied?
>>
>>24895876

If I wasn't, why the fuck would I be here?
>>
Always been bullied for my disabilities. Pretty recently even, but a robot no less.
>>
File: 1446254897096.jpg (9 KB, 186x186) Image search: [Google]
1446254897096.jpg
9 KB, 186x186
>teased for being fat from grade 1 to 9th grade
>lose 60 lbs
>people just ignore me the rest of high school
>one girl who called me fat ends up asking me to dance at a dance (one way I lost weight was dancing, I actually got really good which attracted grills)
>called her fat and kept grooving
Proudest moment of my life.
>>
>>24895876
I used to get the fucking shit beat out of me at school. My first day of 1st grade I got beat up three different times.
>>
>bullied constantly for having curly hair and being a ginger
>in 9th grade a spic pissed on my shoes in the bathroom, couldn't do shit about it or his gang would've stabbed me
>first kiss was from a girl who was dared to "kiss the loser," got made of fun for months because of it
>had to get surgery and stitches on my eyeball at 14 because some spic threw a pencil at my eye, cut a small hole in my cornea, stayed in the hospital for a week
>played tag football one time during PE when i was 16, jumped up to catch a pass, the star football player lowered his head and speared me right in the cheek, hurt like fucking hell. The football coach was standing right there, he didn't do shit and the kid never got in trouble
Yeah i guess you could say i was.
>>
>>24896122
damn bro sorry to hear that
>>
>>24896062
I was fat, AND I had Aspergers, AND I was a teacher's pet.

I actually feel good about it now. For one thing, I learned how to fight. For another, I know now in hindsight that the kids bullying me were all getting beat up and raped at home and that's why they were such raging shitheads at school.

I've actually come full-circle enough to feel bad for them because I bet almost all of them are dead or in jail.

But I'd still beat the shit out of them if I saw any of them today, just on general principles.
>>
File: joan_of_arc.jpg (181 KB, 742x434) Image search: [Google]
joan_of_arc.jpg
181 KB, 742x434
Yeah i got bullied when middle school started. I dont even fucking remember why but I guess i tried to be weird n wacky like I was in grade school but it failed. Like, the results were beyond my imagination. I was treated like gutter piss for being me. I can remember this was when I started to think in my head more and stopped talking irl.

Theres also a deep fear inside me that I can attribute to this time. Just having lost the chance at making precious memories just because i spoke too freely made me instantly on guard about everything i do. Anything that remains from that time i seem to have thrust deep down dere.
>>
>>24896337
I know that feel. Happened to me senpai. Fuck middle school
>>
I was completely ignored in high school. It got to the point senior year where people I've been going to school with for 6 years didn't even know my name/face/existence. My class was only 200 students too. Its better than being bullied though.
>>
>>24896122
Sounds like the school you went to didn't even give a shit if there was bullying going on. Sounded like they just wanted it to go away on its own.
>>
Not really. I was more of the quiet loner who people, for the most part, just left alone for whatever reason (probably thought I was crazy).

Although in 9th grade, in one of my classes, I sat in front of a Stacy who absolutely despised me from the first day until the last day of the school year. For what reason I don't know. This was the first class I ever had with her and didn't know her from a hole in a wall before the year started. Didn't do or say anything bad to her, but she just hated me. Had such contempt in her eyes every day and talked shit about me to other people.
>>
>habitually bullied by black girl in 5th grade
>huge crybaby, so whenever she did or said something I'd start crying
>called me a bitch frequently, and attacked me whenever I was "annoying" to her
>teacher forced me to always sit near here
>family told me she was doing it because "she must like you"

I hate elementary school
>>
>>24896530
Thats pretty much exactly how it was. I went to a smallish school in west texas. The few times I tried to seek help from administration, i was more or less told to man up and deal with it, or to "stop making myself a target," although they didn't give me any advice on how to do that, or even how i was "making myself a target" in the first place. I guess being a scrawny ginger made me a target.
The eyeball thing is what gets me the most. The hospital stay cost my family a lot of money, and it was just really stressful on all of us. I still have the scar to this day, right below the colored part of my eye. The part that bothers me the most is that that week was really hard on my mom. The surgeons told her that they see eye injuries pretty often on kids from messing with fireworks and crap, and that if the wound got infected that they would have to remove my eye, and that there was a pretty high chance of infection. I know she was worried sick the entire time but somehow she kept her cool, i guess for my sake. While I was staying at the hospital I would wake up in the worst pain ive ever been in because the pressure on my eye would shoot up to something like 10x the normal pressure, and id have to get liquid sucked off of it with a needle. The pain was so bad i couldn't even hold my head up, so my dad would have to support my neck while the nurses wheeled me down the hallway. I also had to wear swimming goggles while showering for the next month to keep water out of it.
In retrospect I wish I would've pressed charges for battery against himn. He was a poor spic so his family probably would've been bankrupted by having to pay my hospital bills, but i honestly dont give a fuck, it would've been sweet justice.
>>
>>24895876
>tfw had gay bully
>father tells all his buddies my bully is gay
>bully tells me it's cool to kiss guys
>kiss guys
>My mom finds out I've been kissing guys at school
>sends me to Catholic school
>now have Catholic bully
>get molested 2 years later

I hated school
>>
File: 1445314662392.png (135 KB, 448x332) Image search: [Google]
1445314662392.png
135 KB, 448x332
>>24895876
I was bullied from 5th grade all the way through my senior year.

>fat
>socially inept
>"that kid"
>teacher's pet
>the new kid
>food allergies
>just a general punching bag because I didn't do shit about it
>got to the point where I actually welcomed bullying
>even encouraged a classmate to throw a rock at me and drop kick me in the chest
>through HS the bullying became more psychological
>made me do the truffle shuffle because I was fat
>I became comic relief for my classmates and "friends"
>backhanded comments and such
>drawing me into comics doing stupid shit or getting hurt, etc.
>in MS one kid actually tried to slit my throat and also stabbed me in the eye in the middle of class
>also had thumbtacks slammed in my back, needles shot at me out blowgun made from straws, bags of unpopped popcorn throw at me, and tennis balls slammed at me during serves

People, teenagers in particular, are awful. Fuck, even teachers bullied me. My school was a pretty good one, but they just did not give one shit about bullying. They turned a blind eye to it.
>>
idk if this counts cause its weird as fuck but:

>6th grade
>transfer into class 3 days late
>shit everyone is friends already
>realize i know at least one kid in the class
>not bad
>still feel a bit outcasted from the rest of the class
>guys in the class start calling me sexy
>wtf
>one day
>before class starts
>4-5 guys surround me and start humping me
>gay as fuck
>tried to stay standing but they pulled me to the ground
>teacher walks in
>everyone puts on cool face
>never talked about again
>no other instances
>didnt even turn me gay

i only thought of this because of the thread. but to this day i have no fucking idea what the point of that was.
>>
>>24895876
Yeah, and it made me stronger. You either shut up and fall in line when bullied, or you become independent and care a little less what people say.
>>
>>24895876
>9th grade
>3 rows of desks between teacher and bulletin board
>i am second row
>random sophomore is third row
>every day he pulls out tacks from the board and pokes my back
>every day i ignore it
>last day of fall semester
>feel a tack
>turn around
>"If you ever do that again I will bring a knife and I will fucking flay you."
>seat moved by teacher next semester
>no more tacks

the key is looking school shootery enough to pull it off
>>
File: The north.jpg (65 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
The north.jpg
65 KB, 500x672
only once

some random kids threw rocks at me at a park when I was in elementary school
>>
>>24896441
Lets cuddle each other. It wont be gay.
>>
>scrawny loner
Not regularly, but a few times here and there. I'm not saying I didn't wish a few of them were dead, but compared to other people's bullying it wasn't that bad.
>>
not really
you'd be surprised how many people leave you alone if you don't talk and look like you could shoot up the school at the drop of a hat
>>
>>24896337
>middle school
>try to be cool and attract attention
>everyone assumes I'm a tard, niggers start to bully me
>evolve and become hyper self-conscious
>practice every conversation beforehand in the mirror and fix my accent
>habit carries on to high school and beyond
Actually helped me quite a bit. I still hate niggers though.
>>
I had almost the exact opposite problem as you guys.
>be me
>do martial arts from young age (6)
>by the time I'm 10 I can beat anyone in the class, even 2-3 at a time
>people know it too
>go to k-12 private school so people STAY knowing it
>socially inept, so I still feel left out
>but don't get fucked with until
>10th grade
>transfer student
>from british public high school
>thinks all american schools are violent, and so sees this as an opportunity to let loose
>sees me, the socially inept loser in the corner on my laptop
>kicks the screen shut
>then kicks me in neck
>place him in hospital
>expelled for violent behavior
>same thing happened within two weeks at local public school
>after a local gang started gunning for me because I fought back I get sent to ALC school.
>tfw was forced from prestigious private school on track to prestigious colleges to retard camp with no future prospects
>cause of a fucking brit
At least I got revenge. It took him 4 years to recover and it cost him his sports scholarship, or so I heard.
>>
>>24896693
>In retrospect I wish I would've pressed charges for battery against him
Why Didn't you Anon?
>>
>>24896994
>It wont be gay
Why? A-are you a girl?
>>
>>24895876
Yeah.

I saw my bully to talk to him for the first time in about ten years at work the other day. He started saying how sorry he was, how he always sees me walking with my head down and that he regretted doing what he did. He said that he cries over it sometimes and that he grew up and he wants to .meet up sometime.

I accepted his apology, but I have no interest in hanging with him. He seems to have changed, which is good, but I won't be able to talk to him for any length of time
>>
>>24897276
I dont really know to be honest. Teacher was out of the room when it happened so he denied it and the school believed him. I guess it would've just been my word against his, and he had some pretty shady friends so they probably would've broke my legs or something.
>>
>>24897197
Fucking nice. I also ended up getting kicked out of private school and got sent to public. I didn't fuck up anyone that bad though, sadly.

Kids, especially rich white ones, thought they could pick on me cause I was Asian. I had anger management issues cause of that and family issues, so I just went ham on whoever tried to talk to me. I got suspended 2-3 times a year even before I got kicked out.
>>
>>24897506
As a spic myself who's been bullied by my own kind, I think i would've pressed charges on the piece of shit...
>>
File: 1448700835939.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1448700835939.gif
2 MB, 400x250
>>24895876

I lived in an area where whites were the majority and bullying was institutionalized, more or less. My whole life I felt like shit and couldn't go to certain areas or join certain sports teams because I'd get destroyed.

The worst part was it wasn't heavy and fucked up like you see in movies, so it wasn't a clear evil I could rebel against. It was lazy racism, basically, which now I realize it probably the worst longterm.
>>
>>24895876
>be part of hoodlum gang 6-10th grade
>do kid hoodlum stuff
>start fights with people we don't like, egg people's houses, vaseline underneath peoples car door handles, ect.
>8th grade year, rival group of hoodlums introduced to our school, skater fags
>all the elementary schools in the area fused into one junior high
>get into fights with faggot kids constantly all through school
>transfer to new school, 1 hour away in my 11th year
>Everyone is friendly at new school and I quickly make friends
>Literally everyone is friends
>culture shock
>12th yr, learn one of my friends got stabbed by skater kid and passed away due to blood loss

Gang violence is bad
>>
>>24896213
>had Aspergers
autism isn't a cold that comes and goes. You're still a retard.
>>
>>24897703

My bad goddammit, whites were the MINORITY, obviously. and "is probably the worst", now that I'm here correcting how fucking dumb I am
>>
>>24897506
>Teacher was out of the room when it happened so he denied it and the school believed him.
The worst feel is when the teacher sides with the bullies because they are afraid to lose control on the class.
>>
>>24896213
>For another, I know now in hindsight that the kids bullying me were all getting beat up and raped at home and that's why they were such raging shitheads at school.
Were they really or is this just one of those "bullies are bullies because their lives suck" deals that's generally false (bullies tend to have an overabundance of self-confidence).
>>
>>24897544
My school had enough asians that it was never much of a problem for them. Hell, half the time it was a group of 6 of them in one corner of the room talking chinese, people were too afraid to approach that.
I wasn't even trying to injure him that badly. I was trained to the point that I actually had no concept of how strong I was, and I was used to people being able to dodge or block something going to their head.
Luckily for me, I was able to get a job (ironically enough) teaching some outreach programs for the gym.
>>
>>24897197
what did you do to them? why the fuck aren't you going into detail? I'm just going to assume you're lying.
>>
>>24896213
Except i'm still alive and laughing at you faggots on this board. Feeling sorry for people while being on fucking r9k of all places isn't really full-circle
>>
>be 6'7 muscular dude in high school
>no self-confidence
>with my luck, the only other 6'7 guy in my grade who is 100 lbs heavier than me bullies me
>we play on the basketball team, all he does is throw his fat/muscle weight around, makes me into a bench warmer while he starts
>life goes on
>he's just become a deputy for some police department on the other side of the country in shirty Arizona
>tfw your high school bully will live everyday in fear not knowing if a routine traffic stop will get him killed
>>
>>24898109
Meanwhile you don't have a job and post whiny little posts on r9k, good going.
>>
>>24897942
Ok, the british kid got a fractured skull, broken clavicle and scapula, and two ribs from two punches and a kick.

The first one at public school was just a regular beating, no real damage

The second one, and the first gang member to get involved, got one broken rib.

The third and fourth ones, members of said gang, tried to stab me and got a broken arm and leg (one respectively, not both)

4-7, also gang members, tried to jump me, but I escaped after breaking one of their wrists (the one that grabbed me, obviously) and cutting another higher on the arm (I started carrying a box cutter after I almost got shanked), so that they would not be able to chase me.

After that it was pretty clear I wasn't going to be able to stay at that school, and transferred to the alternative learning school. I pretty much never went to school after that anyways, and my gym and house were far enough away that they never found me.
>>
File: 1442969816394.png (512 KB, 686x726) Image search: [Google]
1442969816394.png
512 KB, 686x726
>>24895876
More "shunned" than bullied. But I've always had friends.
>>
>>24898179
I'm in graduate school

I'm also shitposting on the couch in my gf's house while she makes cookies. We just got back from a dinner date

I think I'm doing fine
>>
>>24898179
I'm in graduate school

I'm also at my gf's house, she's making cookies :^)
>>
>>24895876
I don't think anyone was actually physically bullied at my high school. That kind of shit just doesn't happen anymore.

The definition of Alpha Male at our school (captain of football team, wrestled, played baseball, had all the girls all over him) used to play Magic cards at lunch with us nerds. The golf team was half Asian nerds, half football linebackers.

People mostly got along real well here.
>>
>>24898229
Obviously, while you spend time thinking about your sworn enemy in high school instead of getting good grades and an actual degree in something useful.
>>
>>24898106
>>Except i'm still alive and laughing at you faggots on this board.
The fuck was even the point of this post? Are you implying you were one of his bullies or something?
>Feeling sorry for people while being on fucking r9k of all places isn't really full-circle
>he says as he posts on /r9k/
>>
>>24898271
I just finished finals
>>
I had a friend who was a bully to me but it was w/e
freshman year of college some 6'11 dude wanted to kill me for some reason
>>
>16
>stupid chad jock secretly in the closet in hs class had the gays for me
>always calls me gay and a faggot because he's projecting
>everyone in school now thinks i'm gay
>one day in class he acts super nice to me ... offers to do my homework and helps me pick up my shit after i dropped it
>at the end of class asks me if i would like to "spend a little time with him" at his house and that if I do, he would "be this nice to me all the time"
>stupid fuck is literally bribing me to be his bf by offering to stop being a douchebag
>tell him no, i'm no fag and that if he wants to fuck a boy's ass so much that he should cut off his cock and shove it up his ass
>next day, he tells everyone that I offered to do his hw if he let me suck his cock
>not only does everyone thing i'm a fag, but now they also think i'm a desperate whore who is willing to provide favors for getting to suck cock
>i've had enough at this point
>find out where he lives through his dumbass announcements on facebook that he's having a party
>Go to his house at night
>have a plastic bag that i had filled with my own feces and shaved pubes and start smearing it on his windows
>get really excited at this point, adrenaline rushing
>break his window with some shovel that was laying in the garden and throw rest of bag of shit in his room and yell out out "faggot!"
Turns out that was 9 year old brother's room... he knew it was me cause apparently he was still awake when I pulled that shit... he beat the shit out of me the next school day. At least he didn't call me a faggot anymore
>>
>>24898317
what degree?
>>
>>24898406
Political science and ethics in minority groups.
>>
>>24898497
Sorry for your wasted tuition. You should have saved yourself the embarrassment by not telling me your major.
>>
is there anything more cathartic than getting a bully alone and kicking the shit out of him?

once i did it, i just snapped. i admit, i fought like a dirty coward because i didn't know if i'd win a fair fight, but seeing that i'd put the fear of god into that little shit. seeing it in his eyes was amazing.

then the adrenaline wore off, so i got terrified and into trouble, but i cried and pointed out he bullied me so i got off with a month's detention. :^)
>>
File: 1447698481808.jpg (254 KB, 925x754) Image search: [Google]
1447698481808.jpg
254 KB, 925x754
>teased a lot
>be the awkward kid
>being in a small school, they would throw my backpack to the roof
>be bad at P.E., so I was "that kid"
>one time playing kickball got hit in the face
>thought it was an accident but the more I think about it looking back, the more I think it was deliberate
>had kids steal shit from me
>one time they stole some stickers for an alien sticker album I had
>these were the biggest Chads there, they didn't liked that stuff and only stole to fuck with me
>barely had any friends

High school was the worst. Pic related was my relationship with my bullies.
Now I'm two years shy of wizardom and posting on a Mongolian woodcut board while trying to deal with crippling deppresion.

On the bright side, I made a great small group of friends in college.
>>
File: qb0ttu5.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
qb0ttu5.png
448 KB, 900x900
>6'6 chad would sometimes pick on me
>I as 5'6 in highschool
>Kicked dirt in my face one time
>Would just fuck with me generally

I fucking hated him and I still now wish pain upon his soul.
>>
>>24896122
Bruh I feel sorry for what you went through, that's actually pretty sad.
>>
>>24898596
well played, this is the only way to deal with bullies
>>
File: 1429199648776.jpg (15 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
1429199648776.jpg
15 KB, 236x314
>>24898336
>>stupid chad jock secretly in the closet in hs class had the gays for me
>Not making a stacy mad by dating a chad jock
>Not becoming his bottom
>Not fucking his tight bubble jock ass
>Not becoming the queen bee of fags
You drop the ball Anon
>>
>>24898743
when you put it this way it almost sounds glamorous.

t-that doesnt make me g-gay right?
>>
>>24898636
it's your fault for being a beta manlet
>>
File: bros.jpg (34 KB, 404x309) Image search: [Google]
bros.jpg
34 KB, 404x309
>>24899447
It's only gay when you look into each other's eyes with cum dripping down your chin saying I love you.
>>
>>24899579
ok so if i just pretend to be gay for the status its cool?
>>
File: keikaku doori.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
keikaku doori.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
>>24899632
The ultimate payback is waiting till he falling in love with you and then Laughing in face saying you were only pretending to be gay.
>All those reach arounds HAHA stupid faggit I was only pretending
>>
File: ZH4itjY.jpg (22 KB, 599x335) Image search: [Google]
ZH4itjY.jpg
22 KB, 599x335
>Was bullied because I was a weird ulgy chick.
>Used to roll glue balls and sculpt faces in them during class.
>I never changed clothes in locker rooms because I didn't want girls to mock my body.
>Once in the bathroom, girl that called me a vampire yelled "Let's see what vampire pussy looks like".
>She took a pic of me trying to pull up my fucking pants in the stall.
>shared it to the school.

Well atleast the cunt got in a fight a few days later with an other girl and her breast popped out of her tank top. Her tits were more talk-worthy than my putang.
>>
>>24896790
Is your name, by any chance, Brandon?
>>
>be obese female
>have only obese female friends

Wew lad, were we tormented relentlessly. Mostly by guys, girls left us alone.

they were all manlets too
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.