[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i got tricked into a relationship how do i break up with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: fargo aces.gif.webm (702 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
fargo aces.gif.webm
702 KB, 500x281
i got tricked into a relationship

how do i break up with her without it blowing up in my face
>>
How the hell did you get tricked into a relationship?
>>
Hire a hitman, have you even watched your own webm?
>>
>>24896725
she invited me out for drinks and we fucked
fucked a few more times and now shes calling me her boyfriend
>>
Punch her in the face lad.
>>
>>24897731
It's not mutual.

Just deny it and stand your ground. Assert that you never agreed to anything serious and it's stupid and mistaken for her to behave the way she is behaving.

It would also help if you grew some balls.
>>
File: fefe.png (305 KB, 740x708) Image search: [Google]
fefe.png
305 KB, 740x708
Try showing her your best dank memes
>>
>>24895707
Post her pic, I'll judge how you should deal with her
>>
File: avatar_0dd5a3c4f28d_64[1].png (6 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
6 KB, 64x64
>>24895707
fuck off chad ree
>>
I also got tricked into a relationship.

We went to the cinema, in my eyes, as friends, and I haven't had a good reason to leave for the last 4 years.
>>
>blowing up in my face

You have no legal ties to each other. You're presumably not living together. What could happen, she'll tell her friends that you're a meanie who pumped and dumped her? Who cares?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.