[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why white guys on here can't get a gf? Everyone wants a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: generic-white-male.png (70 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
generic-white-male.png
70 KB, 220x220
Why white guys on here can't get a gf? Everyone wants a white guy, they're like the Asian girls of the male gender.
If a white girl doesn't want you date outside your race, its that easy.
>>
>>24895334
Not all whites are Aryans like your pic anon. Just like how not all blacks have the BBC.

For instance, I have curly dark brown hair and gray eyes. No one wants to date a white guy with curly hair because it looks like complete shit no matter how you style it.
>>
File: 4638435030_9f8b7879b6_o.jpg (343 KB, 626x937) Image search: [Google]
4638435030_9f8b7879b6_o.jpg
343 KB, 626x937
>White
>6'2"

>Obese
>Minimum-wage retail job
>Ugly
>Balding
>Awkward
>Can barely hold conversation
>No IRL friends
>Live with parents at 23
>Can't drive
>KV, never dated

u wot m8?
>>
Its true there is a hierarchy, but really males of all sort fall so low and there is no pity safety net for us. Telling me that most guys with my race are doing well is not a consolation while I get gangrene on my frostbiten toes from being homeless another winter.
>>
>>24895756
Also, while my standards are pretty low, she has to have an average-looking face. That rules out most black girls, and other minorities can do way better.
>>
>>24895334
A lot of white guys here actually have gf's and some are living quite a normal life; some of them come from /pol/ and /soc/. They'll do fine here and that's not to ignore the fact that they are some of the white guys struggling out there.

Good luck to them and yeah all girls want them.
>>
>>24896209
All girls want pasty neckbeards?
>>
When I was in highschool and forced to go in public girls actually liked me and a few even approached me trying to ask me out or get me to ask them. I don't even know where I would meet a girl now that I've graduated. It's insane.
>>
>>24895756

>White
>6'2"

the only two things on your list that matter

as far as

>Obese
>Minimum-wage retail job
>Awkward
>Can barely hold conversation
>No IRL friends
>Live with parents at 23
>Can't drive
>KV, never dated

these are all fixable through effort, except for

>Ugly

which is relative, unless you look like Rocky Dennis from Mask or have some other horrible deformity you're around average to a white girl and above average to an asian or other minority due to race bonus

>Balding

not THAT huge of a deal. just shave it all off. balding is only an issue if you're one of those guys that desperately tries to hide it through combovers, etc

again, no minority girl will care

you don't know what i would give and the things i would do to be in your position

i can't effort my way out being 5'6" and nonwhite

i dont even want a GF, just want to be tall so i can stop feeling inferior to tall people
>>
>>24896325
There is nothing wrong with neckbeards. As long as they're well mannered, clean, and not overweight.
>>
>>24896654
>just want to be tall so i can stop feeling inferior to tall people

I know that feel, when many women are your height and many guys are a little to much taller then you. It feels like am stuck in teenage mode.
>>
>>24896736

may God take pity on us, brother
>>
File: 100000.jpg (72 KB, 452x605) Image search: [Google]
100000.jpg
72 KB, 452x605
>>24895334
what they think of as white guys are the guys who go windsurfing, own a German Shepard mix, and work as a pilot

maybe he has a bit of a stubble, blue eyes and chestnut hair
>>
because 1 if jew born with jew fear boner so not going to be good with the ladies else your scot or asian then you get same as jew. germans and irish and itilian get the girls brits can eat dick
>>
File: 1449159228093.jpg (589 KB, 1688x3080) Image search: [Google]
1449159228093.jpg
589 KB, 1688x3080
>>24895756
>>24895560
>Being this delusional

If you're white, you won the genetic lottery for all of the races there is. There is no excuse to be a virgin
>>
>>24897122
But there are different types of "white."
Look at all the tweets in that pic, some of them are looking for specifically blue eyed whites, and in the pictures, every single one of them has straight hair, and you can see 3 aryans.
Then you go to talk about income levels? If anything, you blacks have that in your favor with the government mandating minorities into high paying jobs even if they aren't qualified.
And oh boy, the richest 1% by race. Well just in case didn't know, the 1% is only 1% of the population, so the chances of a robot being a part of that is incredibly small.

That pic is bullshit
>>
>>24897562
all the white look the same
t. mongolian finn
>>
File: sage_and_hide.jpg (12 KB, 199x253) Image search: [Google]
sage_and_hide.jpg
12 KB, 199x253
>>24895334
>>24897122
ok, what the fuck is this b8? I'm 100% white, blue eyes, and girls won't give me the time of day. Fuck the nigger who made this thread
>>
>>24897074
can you translate this into english please and thank you
>>
>>24897122
>My mom thinks I should do X
>/r9k/ doesn't realize this means daughters will do anything they can to avoid anything resembling X
Do you even women?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.