[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Writing New Bible As A Prophet Of God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Schizo-bro here. I have voices in my head and they give me advice. So now based on the advice they give I'm writing a bible and saying God told me these things. It will be entitled "the bible of war" and be an alternative to Christianity. It will feature polygamy and will aim to conquer the world in God's name. I even wrote my own ten commandments. What do you think robots?
>>
>>24894866
Trying too hard to be edgy and you seem like an idiot.
Make an original scripture, why have bible in the name?

Atleast be creative with your autism.
>>
Can't be any crazier than the organized religion in existence thus far. Go for it, mang.
>>
>>24894938
You mean my schizophrenia. It is named the bible of war temporarily. I wouldn't call it that ultimately if I wanted it to spread.
>>
>>24894866
Have you ever used TempleOS? You might want to take a look at it.

http://www.templeos.org/
>>
>>24894938
I'm not even trying to be edgy btw.
>>
>>24894990
What does that have to do with anything? hmmm
>>
>>24894866
Sounds interesting... Go on.
>>
>>24895449
Well I'm currently only on the second page of it. There isn't much to tell other than I have a whole separate 10 commandments that take priority over the ten commandments in the christian bible.
>>
>>24894866
is it typeset in LaTeX? the only reason people read the bible was because of its aesthetically pleasing typeface
>>
>>24895821
No but that's a good idea.
>>
>>24895047
It's an OS written by a schizophrenic which the author claims has a portal into the mind of god.
>>
>>24894866
>God told me these things

only having one god
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.