[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cheating on gf can we get a good feels thread going?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1449100218419.jpg (41 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
1449100218419.jpg
41 KB, 788x685
>cheating on gf

can we get a good feels thread going?
>>
>>24894581
you're a piece of shit and i hate you.
>>
>>24894597
mad whiteknight? let me give you another one:

>gf sucks my dick 30 mins after it's been in her friend
>>
>>24894581
I cheated ony gf with my ex before her. Twice. We broke up and I refuse to get back with her because I know I'm wasting her time. I feel bad for her but I can't bear to see her hurt again. Now I'm just a fucking shitter with a job, in an empty apartment, fucking my first ex behind her man's back. He'll find out eventually and I'll probably get shot (he's a drug dealer in the Waterbury area of CT).

Fix your relationship asap or break up with her so she doesn't waste her time, OP. Do it for her at least
>>
File: 1449543287707.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1916) Image search: [Google]
1449543287707.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1916
>>24894759
yea right nigger i am getting back at women for all of us. shout out to all my NEET bros out there.
>>
>>24894869
I have had a NEET sweet, darling little beta bf for the past 6 months (met on r9k) but I have to keep making excuses not to have sex bc I'm afraid of being pumped and dumped or cheated on. I know this unhealthy level of paranoia is my own issue but you are not helping anyone friendo, just making yourself appear even more insecure than people like me
>>
>>24894687
damn fuckin savage chad
>>
>>24895315
more you are just waiting to hop on that chad cock
>>
>Cheated on my wife with her mom in a bad way
>She forgave it and let it slide as long as she didn't know or hear about it
>Feel too bad about it to let it continue
>>
>>24894687
Lol I bet his gfs are fat, black, autistic, or all of the above.
>>
>>24895805
>She forgave it and let it slide as long as she didn't know or hear about it

How the fuck does this sentence even make sense? Why did you type this out, and press enter, thinking that human being would read it and say "Hmm, this is a clear, coherent sentence that makes perfect sense."

So, you told her about it, and then you erased her memory using that Men In Black memory eraser pen?
>>
File: 1448106170973.jpg (81 KB, 374x354) Image search: [Google]
1448106170973.jpg
81 KB, 374x354
>a client today gave me a queen-sized tempurpedic memory foam mattress for free because he wanted to upgrade and was going to just throw it away
>three thousand dollar mattress, only four years old and in perfect condition
>tfw sleeping on a mattress for the first time in years and it happens to be one of the best on the market
Shit's unreal.
>>
>>24897174
She caught us in the act and took it badly, but eventually forgave it and said she would allow it if she didn't know it was going on. Basically she wanted us, if it was going to happen, to be discreet about it. Rather than saying it had to stop and it just going on behind her back, she prefers to just not know or think about it. The whole situation makes me feel awful though so I've been putting a stop to it.
>>
>>24894581
>can't cheat on anybody because no gf
>can't get cheated on because no gf
feels good senpai
>>
I cheat on my current gf.
She's a virgin and total homebody that's obsessed with me.
But I honestly don't care for her, and I like fucking the blondes at my workplace.
Fuck women
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.