[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What positive qualities and traits that you have that would warrant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1440873784044.jpg (63 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1440873784044.jpg
63 KB, 720x720
What positive qualities and traits that you have that would warrant you a gf?

Serious question, not rhetorical. Tell me something positive about yourself that would attract a girl, or be something good for your relationship with said girl.
>>
I always get compliments on my eyes, I guess that's good

Can't think of anything else, I don't really deserve a gf
>>
>>24894439
don't have anything but I'll give it a shot, for you, OP.
>very empathetic and patient
>strong when necessary
that's about it, I'm a real peace of shit.
>>
>>24894439
I'm attractive, very nice to the people I care about, and responsible. I'm very judgemental though and girls hate that so..
>>
>>24894439
why did you make this thread and then immediately abandon it?
fuck you.
>>
I'm 6'6" with a great career and have been told I'm good looking. Too bad my personality ruins all of that.
>>
>Smart, well educated
>Tall
>Still in school, but working as a bartender so I make decent money
>Decent shape
>Good face
>Dress well
>Compassionate, caring
>funny
>Loyal, devoted
>Very observant/aware of other people's emotions
>Good listener
>Supportive
>Always find cute things to do/dates

I spilled my spaghetti and now I'm fucked though. Just kill me already
>>
i have a good sense of humor and im good at listening to people talk about their problems.
I just suck at finding places to meet people
>>
I'm tall and strong and won't be overly attached
>>
you guys are making a big mistake, like that article on cracked said. you're talking about what you are, or what you think you are. no one gives a shit about that. also your looks? fuck man, we aren't women, we don't need to look pretty.

you should be talking about what you can do.

as for me. I can cook a damn good steak.
>>
>Spic
>Lean
>big cock
>couple thousand in the bank
>I have a room in my house dedicated to partying
>>
File: 1434887126190.png (124 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1434887126190.png
124 KB, 500x333
I got nothing.

But I don't want a GF anymore, so we're even.
>>
>>24895413
your first and last point are not good traits, anon.
>>
I have a hobby/"talent" that girls seem to really like.

I might be attractive.

I'm not an awful person.

But then there's a lot of other bad stuff to outweigh any of the positives so whatever.
>>
I don't have qualities and traits because I'm not a breed of dog.
>>
I truly am a good person but girls give 0 fucks about that. Girls like me but that's because I'm attractive and charming. Girls only care about the superficial, not who a man really is.
>>
>>24894439
I'm good at making people laugh

I guess the only downside is that I need to be somewhat comfortable with the person first in order to make them laugh so I'm fucking awful with first impressions.
>>
I have 0 positive qualities and it's objectively good for mankind that my genes are not being passed on.
>>
>>24895556
don't be so hard on yourself brother
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.