[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jessica <3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: jessica.jpg (23 KB, 216x381) Image search: [Google]
jessica.jpg
23 KB, 216x381
> tfw jessica
> tfw she is so beautiful
> tfw you play as her almost every time you play
> tfw you imagine being with her from near the beginning of the zombie attack
> tfw you imagine her rescuing you on barlowe street
> tfw you imagine her telling you that she might know how to get the cure from biotec
> tfw the two of you go inside and fight your way through the zombies
> tfw you escape with the cure but the helicopter crashes
> tfw you spend nights cuddling with her on top of apartment buildings with old tattered army blankets
> tfw at first she doesn't like you, but slowly you connect over your past experiences while sitting there on the concrete in the cold darkness
> tfw eventually she gives in and you kiss her for the first time
> tfw she is yours forever

I may be a 25 year man who has never even kissed a woman, but there is no one I would rather give myself to than Jessica. I imagine I am with her every night, I warm my pillowcase and cuddle my pillow pretending it is her. Sometimes I talk to her.
>>
>>24894329
what the fuck is wrong with you OP
>>
That creeped me out a little bit but I'll play contagion with you though. what's your steam name?
>>
why hello there reddit
>>
>>24894444

Nothing. How is there anything wrong with that? If you're never going to have sex anyway there is nothing wrong with having a waifu.

I also edited her pain noises from the game to make them sound a bit like sex moans, and sometimes I listen to them while dryhumping the pillow and looking at a picture of her on my phone. The problem is I don't know how to do 3D modeling so I can't put her in any sex poses.
>>
Do you think the company that makes it would use my fanfiction as the main plot for the game? Also, which character do you think should fuck Jessica? Eugene is too old IMO and the Spanish guy is kinda gross. Maybe the black police officer? But I'm not black so that kinda ruins that fantasy.
>>
Basically the plot is that they are all hanging out in the diner after the fat-ass diner owner gets bit, and Jessica says if they can get her to biotec she might be able to find a cure to the disease, but no one else beleives her so she starts crying and then I go out to where she is crying on the sidewalk and comfort her and tell her I believe her. So then while everyone else is going off to Roanoke PD to jack around there, she and I go to biotec to see if we can find the cure.

I'm also trying to work in the other maps into my story, including montclair, where we miss the truck but instead we fortify the top of the gas station so zombies can't fall onto it anymore and we make our camp up there where we can sleep together and look at the starts together every night.
>>
guys please help
>>
self-bump, guys please repond
>>
pls i dont have any friends pls
>>
guys pls

pls

pls
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.