[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you react if this woman showed up at your home and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
How would you react if this woman showed up at your home and claimed you were the father of her child?
>>
Sad because she is in a wheelchair. I hope she finds the father.
>>
>>24894024
>BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>I'M STILL A VIRGIN, BITCH!
>FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT!
>>
>wheelies giving birth
Does it look as hilarious as I think it does?
>>
>>24894024
I would be a typical black father and disappear.
>>
>>24894024
>that white baby

"Bitch, please."
>>
Does she put out? Im tired of the real mother of my children not putting out. Id gladly get in on this action if i could get some action.

plus pretty qt
>>
>>24894024
my ex in an amputee now? I'd totes get back together and fuck relentlessly. fucking jackpot!!!
>>
>nose piercing

ENDURANCE ROLL
>>
>>24894102
this desu.
unoriginal
>>
i'm black
sooo
>>
File: 1427046391339.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427046391339.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
>>24894024
why would my baby be white?
>>
>>24894024
I'm a virgin, sorry sweetie.

Besides, I've never met you before in my life. Now wheel the fuck out of here, you crippled bitch.
>>
Actually had it happen before. More or less nope'd the fuck out.
>>
>>24894422
Tell me more about it, if you would be so kind.
>>
>>24894024
I'm a virgin so that's impossible but I'd go along with it anyway because she's qt and I'm desperate/lonely
>>
Test the baby for my DNA as improbable as it is.

I take responsibility and demand that she marries me. I'll probably get sex out of it too.
>>
>>24894453
I'm a sperm donor so there's a number of kids out there that are actually mine. Only been contacted by a few of the mothers for any reason, but one did actually show up with the baby after it was born. It was a very uncomfortable situation and I felt like it was a big ethical breach.
>>
>>24894149
>>24894163
>>24894238
>>24894252
>negroids of colour
>>
>>24894745
I think that could be the grounds for legal action.
>>
>>24894024
Push her right back down the stairs
>2 birds with one stone
>>
>>24895124
I think it could be as well, but while creepy, the interaction didn't go badly. Afterward I just let the clinic know that I also wanted info on the mothers or even couples, if they wanted to contact me and were getting my info. Like if I had known in this case the woman had already had the baby I wouldn't have been ok with meeting.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.