[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/, would you, under any circumstances, get involved a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
File: single mom.jpg (128 KB, 630x840) Image search: [Google]
single mom.jpg
128 KB, 630x840
So /r9k/, would you, under any circumstances, get involved a single mom? What if she was a 10/10 (physically speaking) and had a 10/10 personality to boot?
>>
>>24894014
If your picture is "10/10" for single moms, then no.
>>
If she had a 10/10 personality that would mean she's intelligent and lovable, both qualities single mothers do not possess.
>>
fuck yeah
single moms don't give a fuck about free drinks and aren't afraid of sex like other girls
at least so iv heard
>>
>>24894014
they can be decent friend w/ benefits just don't live with them, don't take on any responsibilities, and be careful where your sperm goes.
>>
Only if she had a qt daughter who lacked a father figure in her life.
>>
>>24894057
It also means she's got no baggage (see: kid and prior destroyed marriage or whatever) and is completely loyal (which women aren't ever). OP just set up an impossible scenario
>>
>>24894057
What if she was both intelligent and lovable, but the father was just a deadbeat loser?

Classic /r9k/ logic: it's always the mother's fault, the father is completely blame free.
>>
>>24894057
Basically this

Now that if we talk about widows...
>>
Only if she was a widow
>>
File: x ray heels vs flats.jpg (50 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
x ray heels vs flats.jpg
50 KB, 611x404
>>24894014
i would not get involved with any girl who wears heels

one of my worst red flags
>>
>>24894014
I don't know, is she a widow in this scenario?
>>
>>24894014

Honestly, if they have compensatory attributes, it's not so unimaginable, especially robots.

But she would need all of those 10s she could get.
>>
>>24894121
She can't be intelligent since she had a kid with a guy who is a deadbeat loser. Does that mean the father is any less of an ass hole? No, it just means she is also a trashy whore.
>>
>>24894121
Roastie detected.
No one said it was all the mother's fault. It's definitely on the father as well.
But to choose to create NEW HUMAN BEINGS with someone who is a complete deadbeat loser because he makes your pussy quiver means she is unintelligent, end of story.
>>
Only if she's a 10/10 qt, she only has 2 children max, the children are young enough that they don't remember their father much, and she's a widow.
>>
I would consider it if she was physically attractive and had at most one child.
>>
I'd date a 1/10 if it got me ass desu
>>
>>24894121
if she was so intelligent, why would she have unprotected sex with a deadbeat?
Being a single mother is irrefutable evidence that she has a history of poor decision making. Widows are a different case, obviously.
>>
I am, but her kids are older than me and independent, so they're not part of her life.
>>
>>24894014
I would. They do anal.
>>
If she is single then that means her kids are a fucking nightmare...
>>
>>24894371
How old are you? The single mom?
>>
I want a qt rich widow to pay for all my stuff and take care of me
>>
If she's rich and willing to support me as a NEET and also willing to have a minimum of 3 kids with me.

I'm a total loser HKV and even I talk about single moms like I've got my pick of the litter.
>>
>>24894121
Imagine you're at work. You hire a deadbeat loser and make an 18 year commitment worth hundreds of thousands of dollars with him. Once he fucks up at work they'll fire him and then they'll fire your ass too for being so stupid to hire him.

Single mothers show lack of planning and foresight. It's funny that you're accusing us of 'blaming it all on the mother', because in today's society holding a woman 50% accountable for her own choices is considered 'misogyny'. The mother and father are each responsible for choosing to create a child without a future relationship to raise it. Now you accuse us of being one sided when you actually want to let her off with 0% blame. Lmao. Roasties are too funny when they try to argue. It basically comes down to 'hey she's a woman, be nice!' literally no substance or thought at all, just an emotional plea for clemency.
>>
>>24894411
I am 19, she is 41.
>>
More than likely. I have nothing else in life so an attractive woman who likes me would be great.
>>
>>24894014

Only reason a double 10/10 woman would be single is if the husband died. another no brainer hypothetical garbage b8 thread.
>>
I think kids are cool, and I wouldn't have a problem dating a single mom BUT I wouldn't want to be a father figure.

It would really depend.
>>
Only if she was a widow. Being a single mother is a huge red flag.
>>
>>24894703
Wow, that's quite the age gap.
>>
>>24894850
Yeah, her kids from her previous marriage are all older than me which is more weird though.
>>
Depends on her age. If she's older than 25 she's gonna give me autism babies, so no.
>>
>>24894882
What are your relationships with them like? It must be pretty awkward.
>>
>>24894927
We're on decent terms. Not like we see each other all that often though really only around the holidays. It was rough at first but I think they have accepted that I make their mom happy so it's better now. As you said though it can be awkward at times. Me and her have had a kid, so we're sort of family despite it.
>>
>>24894993
How did you even get around to starting something with someone twice your age?
>>
a female with a 10/10 personality would never end up as a single at least for me.
children are disgusting
>>
my oneitis is a 50 year old divorced stacy
>>
>>24895075
Maybe a little creepy but we met at a school event and hit it off. Wasn't romantic at first our personalities just meshed well and we later found out we shared a good amount of interests so started spending time together. We tried making things intimate after awhile and enjoyed it.
>>
>>24894014
Will only date a virgin so no.
>>
>>24894014
>would you, under any circumstances, get involved a single mom?
When I was 23 and a student at uni, I dated a 33 year old single mother for a couple of months and it was actually a lot of fun.

Since I was only about 9 years older than her oldest son and still a student she didn't expect me to be a beta provider or anything like that. In fact she would cook for me and buy me drinks whenever we went out. She even hooked me up with a nice on call job at the apartment complex she managed.

Tbqh I didn't have much of a milf fetish before but now I actually prefer older women.

Women my age expect me to take care of them just for looking pretty but I can't really blame them, it's nice getting taken care of by someone.

That's why I find older women so damn attractive now.
>>
Personally not my taste but some of my friends are big fans of them. I don't get it.
>>
I spent years running away at the first hint a women dropped about being a single mother.
I just don't want the responsibility or to be around children. Other than that I don't really care but that is a lot of time invested in avoiding would sort of mean I wasted a lot of time if I did changed my mind about that being a deal breaker.
>>
>>24894208
>>24894344
If a guy gets fucked over by a girl, does it make it the guy's fault for not knowing she was shit?
>>
>>24896242
Yes. Dont get romantically/sexually involved with a person if you don't know them well enough to know if they're shit or not. But of course normalfags think they have to jump in bed with someone within a day of meeting them.
>>
>>24896305
>normalfags think they have to jump
read the thread, Robots think it's on a wedding track if she holds your hand.
>>
>>24896588
>Robots think it's on a wedding track if she holds your hand.
who the hell said that? I dont see any posts saying that.
>>
this lady is a mom, her kid is hideous
>>
no. but i don't discriminate single moms for the usual reasons. i just think that everyone that has had a kid is trash, unless they've meditated about it very, very deeply.
>>
They don't exist because only 13-14 year old girls can be 10/10s.
>>24896780
So is she
>>
If the father is deceased because of military service, disease or just a plain accident, sure, why not? Otherwise, no thanks.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.