[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just checked up on her Facebook and she's doing amazing..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1423718743283.png (422 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1423718743283.png
422 KB, 665x662
I just checked up on her Facebook and she's doing amazing.. meanwhile I am on the edge of killing myself.

Why is life so dam unfair
>>
You'll be okay. I love you.
>>
>I just checked up on her Facebook

Mistake number one. Stop putting time in towards rubbish websites.
>>
File: IMG-20151127-WA0001.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151127-WA0001.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
>she has had 5-6 chads this year
>you have had her in your whole life
>>
life is what you make it friend
>>
>>24893962
I don't even have a fucking facebook

I just can't help but check on her.
It's been a year now. We haven't spoken and I never got to tell her how much I hate her.

She finished her degree
I dropped out due to depression

She lost weight
I gained weight

She made friends
I lost all I had
Life is a fucking cruel joke and woman have NO fucking idea how easy they have it. I fucking hate woman and want to kill one.
>>
My fellow anon you must look past this and see the true light, the light of pastafaria, the God of all things pasta, with your head held hi with a pasta strainer atop there is nothing you cannot accomplish. In sadness, tragedy and death there is always pasta. Pasta will never leave you pasta is perfect. All hail pastafaria
>>
bro youre trapped in a vicious thought circle that most likely would also exist in a different form if it wasnt about her, get concious of your own thoughts and dont take them too seriously life is more than that
>>
Haven't seen her post in like a year. I wonder what's going on with her.
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 1280x960
This is me. Unfair shit fucking rules when it's you who wins. 10/10 would be me again
>>
Never mind shit just got heavy I'll stop joking about pasta now.
>>
File: 1449492073404.jpg (270 KB, 831x748) Image search: [Google]
1449492073404.jpg
270 KB, 831x748
>>24893940
>Why is life so dam unfair

facebook isn't real life, you might want to step away from the screen for awhile
>>
Get on facebook, then block her. Makes it harder to indulge in the masochistic pursuit of browsing her profile.
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 1280x960
>>24894044
Here. Whats funny is how sure you are I'm lying, this me but it is and you're wrong and it's fucking warm and fuzzy to realize I won the lottery
>>
>>24894077
I was about to send her threatening messages with a throw away account but I am afraid it will be traced back to me.

I have dreams of waiting by her house and abducting her then telling her everything I feel, Then killing her.
>>
>>24894117
Two pictures guy here. God you suck. Don't do weirdo violent shit like that are you fucking kidding??
>>
>>24893940
Be like me. Have sex when you're 12. Let go of oneitises.
>>
>>24894213
Not kidding in the slightest.

Just found out where her current boyfriend is working but have been unable to find out where she works.

I would like to add this boyfriend has been a male she has been friends with for years. I met him once but that's it.

The last night I saw her I asked straight up has there been feelings towards anyone and I mentioned his name.

She said NOPE. And I asked her many times before this why does she keep speaking about him "JUST FRIENDS".

Seriously fucking disgusting whores woman are. She moves on like nothing happened and dates him within a month.

Disgusting awful creatures woman are. I really wish I was gay
>>
>>24893995
That's ironic because you're acting like a little bitch, so you might as well kill yourself, you little faggot.

>j/k... was 2 juici to let up i feel 4 u m8
>>
>>24894044
>>24894101
>memebeard undercut faggot who's also one of those retards who thinks he needs to look like he's about to sneeze in very picture
>doesn't lift

3/10 the only part of the lottery you won is being white
>>
>>24894302
But nothing did happen to her. You were just some guy she dated who ended up being a weirdo creep guy and why shouldn't she move on? What does she owe you? Tons of guys out there are just better in every way then you so why shouldn't she go meet them instead? Would you do this is she ended up being a dud and you wanted to move on?? This is what a healthy mind thinks. Stop being a selfish weirdo for like 5 seconds and maybe shit will work out better for you
>>
>>24894355
Would not kill myself before I get some kind of revenge or last word.

To make things worse he's fucking more ugly then me.
>>
>checked her social media account
>still doing the same
>doesn't have anyone but didn't choose me
I still want her.
>>
>>24894384
Dated for 4 years

I moved countries for her and even changed degrees.

I travelled 3 hours EACH WAY to see her and for us to spend time which sacrificed my studies and income severely as well as having to spend shit loads just to see her.

She does owe me.
>>
>>24894456
Ok conceded that sucks. Still, you have to take this hit and move on and try to minimize the resentment. It poisons you, not her.
>>
>be me
>put all my effort into my degree, exercising, generally keeping up with my appearance
>years go by and i just get uglier, more used up, my degree is worthless, my life is going no where, feel myself approaching a deadend, might as well just commit suicide sooner or later
>i rent a shithole across from obnoxious yolo partychads and own no property
>i haven't touched a man since my ex, the only people who talk to me, i end up scaring off with my autism, basically just alone for years
>wasted basically my only "good" years and its only been downhill since

>be him
>spend 10 years of his life getting obese and fat, don't bother getting a degree past high school, or even brushing his teeth to the point where they start rotting probably
>years go by and the government gives him a nice new lapband so he loses the weight
>teeth are fixable, so he ends up getting his mommy/daddy to pay for new teeth
>mommy/daddy buy him a brand new car
>mommy/daddy land him a nice cushy job and pay his way through school, on his way to med school probably despite being a lazy piece of shit
>fucks PTP every weekend, did so before he lost all the weight and fixed his teeth but w/e, they're all in love with him so it's not like it's fake and casual either
>has a comfy friend group
>filled with hopes and dreams, only aging like a fine wine instead of growing old and used up

writing this all down has really convinced me that i'm probably not going to make it desu. life is a mean joke
>>
>>24894676
Fuck off. You seriously have life so fucking god dam easy.

From what you posted none of your faults are due to the boyfriend or sacrifices you made for him or as a result from him.

>Continued with degree like nothing even happened

Woman are vile human beings. Lacking empathy.
>>
>>24894848
??? i was pretty much done the degree before the relationship was over.

my life is pretty much in the shitter, its not his fault. just mine.
>>
>>24895015
Then why are you posting here??

Oh wait..
>Trip
>Woman
>posting in a thread that does not relate to her postings

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

You are exactly why everyone hates woman you attention whoring whiny cunt
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.