[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> go to Walmart tonight for some junk food > get some doughnuts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Kill_me.jpg (110 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
Kill_me.jpg
110 KB, 540x390
> go to Walmart tonight for some junk food
> get some doughnuts and shit
> heading to the register
> see an old classmate working here
> her face lit up when she saw me
> "Hi Anon! It's been a while, give me a hug!"
> think alright I'm in a good mood, why the fuck not
> heading towards her when she laughs and said "nah I'm kidding" with this smirk on her face
> see a coworker chuckling behind her
> gave her an angry expression and gave her the finger then walked away
> buy my shit and stare her the fuck down while I walk out the door
> drive home and throw my shit on the bed
> wanting to break my fucking keyboard while typing this

I was having a good day and this cunt completely fucking ruins it.
I don't even get angry this easily like, at all.
Fuck you.
>>
Ouch. I really felt that one.
>>
I intentionally ignore everyone I used to know when shopping. Which can be hard because it seems everyone I knew in highschool went to work at Walmart. But I make it work.
>>
"So, you work at walmart now? I heard they raised the pay to 11$ an hour recently. So, doing well for yourself?"

Nah, I wouldn't have had the guts to say that either. Or even the ability to think it up on the spot, really.
>>
>>24893756
Im sorry that happend to you anon :(
What a cunt
>>
>how bout this. you shut your mouth or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you.
>>
Someone randomly wrote "<3 Cock" on the back windshield of my car today. Which one of you faggots was it???
>>
>>24893756
Call up the manager lol, or are you a beta bitch boy?
>>
spit in her face and run

source: i did it once
>>
>>24893756
Call the manager, get her fired.
shes probably a mega bitch and will get fired.
>>
>>24893756
At the end, she is the one working in a fucking grocery store. You know you failed life when you end up in one of those.

Its even worse than being a neet in my eyes
>>
>>24893988
If that even were any more non-existent, it would be on a teenage feminist's tumblr.
>>
She works at Wal-Mart dude lol
>>
>>24893756
> heading towards her when she laughs and said "nah I'm kidding" with this smirk on her face
> see a coworker chuckling behind her
>"oh? well I'm not." I replied with an even bigger grin
>"hahah-huh?"
>"COME HERE SWEETHEART, GIVE ME SOME SUGAR"
>grip my arms around her
>her arms are folded on her chest and she tries to push me away and break free from me but it's pointless
>whisper "I'll give you more than a hug" into her ear and run my tongue around her earlobe
>"Co-worker Chaaaaad!" she screams into my chest which only comes out as a muffled sound
>co-worker Chad still notices her panicked discomfort
>"hey man you need t-"
>lock eyes with him
>my pupils dilate
>instantly belly-to-belly suplex my former classmate into the shelf of 3-for-1 Jim Carrey DVDs
>"ALWAYS LOW PRICES. ALWAYS"
>start to relieve myself in my pants
>as I slowly walk towards the co-worker and empty both my bladder and bowels, I remove my shoes, socks, pants and underwear
>with a raging hard-on, I come face to face with the co-worker
>"wh.....whhhha... just take it easy man.. what do you want?"
>"SAVE MONEY. LIVE BETTER." I command
>he understands
>he bends over and presents his hole as a peace offering
>I unleash a jihad on his tunnel of love
>ex classmate regains consciousness, but witnessing my display of Alpha domination, has the biggest orgasm of her life and immediately loses consciousness
>with the speed of a Japanese Bullet Train, I reach a full climax
>unleash a load so big in his ass that he vomits some of it up
>leave him in his pitiful yet delightful state
>buy new shoes/socks/underwear/pants and donuts
>don't tip the door greeter
>drive home
>eat donuts
>add her on facebook
>>
>>24894532
>don't tip the door greeter
Get the fuck off my board.
>>
>minding own business at work
>these two hot girls come up to me and ask for directions
>give them directions
>they look at each other and start laughing
>the one takes their phone out and starts filming me
>"hey can you give me the directions again I have a bad memory" they are laughing at each other
>give the directions again , but kinda irked that she is filming me
>say "you know I could have wrote it down for you"
>the one looks at the other and starts laughing "haha that's so cute"

I went home and had a good cry at that one
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 184x195) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 184x195
Call in to Walmart customer service for the store and ask to speak with the manager. Tell the manager that this woman verbally harassed you and called you homophobic or racist slurs. Pretend to cry on the line.

She'll be fired and she won't even get a reference for working the shitty wageslave job.
>>
>>24893756
>> heading towards her when she laughs and said "nah I'm kidding" with this smirk on her face
She works in a fucking supermarket. Should've told her have fun with her garbage degree because you'll be paying her to suck your dick in the future, thrown the food at her feet and DANCED MOTHAFUCKIN DANCED OUT THAT STORE

Am I the only one who adopted a hardass personality to defend myself against the bullying and abuse?
>>
>>24894598
he was busy being shot at by someone yelling something along the lines of "AM I BEING DETAINED?" because he asked to see their receipt.
>>
>>24894683
That won't work you moron. It's way too over the top. A good story would be to say that he asked her help finding junk food, but she laughed at him and said he didn't need it (implying he was fat, so OP should put on a fat-guy voice). Manager will ask her if it happened, and once she says "Yeah but-" or "No, I only laughed but-", she loses all credibility.
>>
>>24893756
Pay someone to throw acid in her face.
>>
File: 1445669104345.jpg (12 KB, 403x395) Image search: [Google]
1445669104345.jpg
12 KB, 403x395
>>24893756
Find her and rape her.
>>
File: lemaymayman.jpg (128 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
lemaymayman.jpg
128 KB, 803x688
>>24894532
You made me laugh anon ty
>>
>>24894683
Nothing will happen. She and the manager will have a laugh and forget about it.
>>
>>24894641
I don't understand please can you explain more plz
?????
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.