[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normies WILL die defending this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1399166634230.jpg (117 KB, 600x724) Image search: [Google]
1399166634230.jpg
117 KB, 600x724
>normies WILL die defending this
>>
Thats very specific. I dont think Ive ever heard of anyone defending that
>>
why would anyone choose to be with a guy who doesn't take care of himself over a guy that does?
>>
i assume the guy on the left has awful breath desu fwiw
>>
>>24893312
>if you're ugly it must be because you have poor hygiene and can't take care of yourself, anyone who puts effort into their appearance can be attractive
I bet you really think that chad
>>
>>24893240
why wold anyone want anything to do wit the unkempt beta slob?
>>
>>24893348
i'm a grill tho
and yeah i more or less agree with that
>>
>>24893348

Because it's true desu
>>
that beta kek could start by buying a comb and loosing the neckbeard. shitz not rocket science.
>>
I doubt it. Normies don't like to admit they have double standards. Of course, they respond to this with the same disdain you probably have, and they don't even realise their own hypocrisy.
>>
File: jude_law_visuel_article2.jpg (100 KB, 650x444) Image search: [Google]
jude_law_visuel_article2.jpg
100 KB, 650x444
>>24893348
>implying this isn't true
>>
>>24893348
>Fat
>Neckbeard
>Disgusting hairstyle
vs
>Handsome
>In Shape
>Well groomed

You sound like the male equivalent to a roastie defender
>j-just genetics, they're both equally attractive its not fair
>>
Hygiene can't un-manlet me or give me an attracrive jawline. My face will look like a potato no matter what I do. Stupid normalfags
>>
>>24893602
so get fit. problems solved
>>
>>24893240

That's because Seth Cohen is slim, attractive, has friends, talks to girls, likes good music, and wears cool clothes.

Basically, he has basic social skills and makes an effort, instead of basement dwellers, who don't.
>>
It's pretty damn true. I used to have long greasy hair and a neckbeard but after I cleaned up and started wearing nice clothes I experienced something similar
>>
i think i would rather hang out with the first guy, hes less likely to ditch you for a bunch of fucking cockheads
>>
>>24893626
>get fit with 5% bf
>still have big crooked nose, eye bags, no jaw line, balding, manlet, autistic, also discover asymmetrical abs and just strange looking muscles

What now
>>
>>24893240
>He dropped a pen, I'll put it inside me.

Ya'll be watching too much hentai. Girls aren't actually like that. They just don't get as weird and horny as most guys.
>>
>>24893516
It's not about the appearance, it's about the double standards
>>
>>24893845

>implying anyone here actually watches hentai besides you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.