[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your childhood crush up to now? Mine is an instagram
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6
File: 1449605493690.jpg (234 KB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
1449605493690.jpg
234 KB, 2208x1242
What's your childhood crush up to now?

Mine is an instagram model. She used to chase me around the playground to pin me down and kiss me
>>
>>24893052
she was the valedictorian of our high school class, and was considering going to the same college as me, but got a full ride to some private christian college and decided to go there, which isn't surprising since she's a major christfag.
>>
File: B7s0Zrv[1].jpg (76 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
B7s0Zrv[1].jpg
76 KB, 715x715
Make sure you post pictures of her

This is her.

She used to push me in the mud and laugh but then would give me hugs and say she's sorry
>>
>>24893235
Stop bragging you fuck and leave
>>
>>24893052
Kill her. That's rape.
>>
I don't know I never kept up with any
>>
Shit nigger I don't even know her last name
>>
>>24893235
I miss hugs.

I had a few crushes. The one I think about most has a husband and a few kids.
>>
We're still together.
>>
My HS sweetheart hit the wall at 23. We were never together but seriously she was the most beautiful girl in the entire school and gave me all the signs, but I was too sperg to act. Currently kv24 and my standards are still fucked up. Probably going to marry my waifu.
>>
Probably gettin railed by her bf, while sit in my room sad and alone.
>>
>>24893052
mines a slut that has been with 100+ guys (I counted) and only dates niggers and spics
shes soon to have a mixed baby with the dad gone, im sure of it
such a pretty girl that was kinda nice to me but then found out I liked her in HS and avoided me and laughed at me ever since
fuck that dumb cunt
>>
I don't know actually. I have her on facebook but only use it every 2 or 3 months and never just browse people's profiles... Last I knew she was living somewhere working as a secretary in a law office.
>>
I had a neighbor girl who was my age that I used to play with in primary school, we did innocent childhood romance play but nothing more
we parted ways after middle school, she entered a veterinary high school and I attended a marketing one
then a few years later I heard from her mom that she had entered a general highschool intending to study in university and become a lawyer
then just recently I hear she's not doing too well, she's supposedly a neet now back to living with her mom
meanwhile I'm renting a house and have a job
guess I win
>>
>>24893052
Meme degree. Not posting because I'd rather not have her exist in my life or vice versa.
>>
I love this image. That loli is adorable and cute.
>>
No fucking idea what hes up to now, no homo. I left town years ago.
>>
She goes to NIU, basically just becoming a teacher.
>>
shes a drug addict now
>>
The girl I had a crush on in elementary school got knocked up as a sophomore, got married to a shit stain after HS, then popped out another kid all before the age of 22.
>>
Shes become an alcoholic slut like many 22 year old girls out age. Well not slut necessarily but the image is there for sure.

Shes gotten even prettier. Her voice is what captivated me as a tyke and I wonder how she sounds now.

I have a little dream that we eventually run into each other when shes done with the bar hopping life and get to know each other again. In 10 years ill be a doctor. I wouldnt mind waiting until then.
>>
>>24893052
She moved across the other side of the country between intermediate and highschool, got knocked up/fat, then got married (to what I think is a different guy) and got knocked up again
>>
File: OmJ7D.png (759 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OmJ7D.png
759 KB, 1280x720
>>24893052
We used to eat lunch and play chess together every day at school. She was my only friend and I was her only friend so we spent a lot of time together. Our parents joked about us getting married some day. If only... her parents moved far away for some reason a year before we went to high school.

We quickly drifted apart. I started struggling, despite ultimately academically successful I became very depressed fast. I considered her my soul mate and I was lost without her. I still am in some way. She however quickly made new friends and married a few years ago at age 22. It completely crushed me because up to that point all work I did was in hope of somehow ever getting back to her through fate.

My life can pretty much be summed up with the movie 5 cm per second. Recommended movie for robots.
>>
she's a degenerate with tattoos and a kid that she had when she was 18
>>
>>24893052
I remember when mine would run around and play tag with each other, I than later made a myspace when I was older called "insert her name"lover

I thought I was being an alpha and put my interest to playboy.
>>
last i checked she was some type of doctor and she got pretty chubby, her face looks nothing like it used to.
>>
>>24893052
Dropped out but then married a wealthy guy.
>>
>>24895453
pretty much the same here anon, she also got fat. We dodged a fucking bullet.
>>
i dont know, but i hope she's well.
>>
>>24893052
she turned into a megaslut in highschool, she's also a vapid cunt. Oh well, she turned out ugly anyways, so I don't miss anything about her. My highschool crush is a different story though
>>
I wish she turned into a dumb fat slut. But she turned into everything I wanted but could not get.
>>
>friend of mine in middle school who I crushed on hard
>easily the most gorgeous girl I've ever met, cute as hell
>couple of years into uni I decide to look for her on facebook
>she looks like she aged 30 years and got fat

Damn shame I tell you what
>>
That little girl is so adorable :3
>>
>>24896262
my crush didn't really get fat, even after 2 kids
like she isn't skinny, but shes retained her body pre-pregnancy pretty well. I kind of feel bad for her, she isn't a bad person and is generally intelligent, just made one bad mistake. Things could've been much different for her if she never had those kids.
>>
No idea. I moved when we were 9. She ended up going to a private school so the people I know from my old down don't know. Google search says she went to Le Moyne college but she has a common name. She's not on the bookface but her sister is so maybe she died ?!

First girl I had a crush on after moving is married to a navy guy now. Good for her, she's real sweet.
>>
Middle school crush who for some reason hated my guts has been really fucking successful, was our HS valedictorian, got a full ride to college, graduated and is now on their way to becoming a doctor. She pretty much looks the exact same as back in school, but she was never all that pretty which perplexes me why I actually liked her.

High School crush spent 1 year in her home state for college before dropping out and moving back, worked for a while, then went back to school, shes a year away from her bachelors. She also got engaged to her on again/off again bf who was the bane of my existence in HS just because he existed.
>>
>>24893052
I think she's an actress right now.
>>
>>24896824
Thank god! I thought I was the only one who thought this.

I actually ran into mine inadvertently about a year ago.

>Crush on this girl since 3rd grade
>Go to elementary, middle & high school together
>She splits ends up going to another high school in 10th grade.
>Haven't seen her in 6 years till last year
>Home on leave, go visit a shitty ole bar with a friend
>She fucking works there
>Has put on at least 50 lbs and is currently 7 months pregnant with her second kid dressed in booty shorts and a bra.

Well, I kind of wished I would have said something to her in high school, maybe she wouldn't be working at a fucking dive bar till her water breaks to pay the bills.
>>
>>24896824
This. Too bad the odds are she'll grow into a slut.
Let's hope she'll be a happy slut at least.
>>
Last time I saw anything of her was a few years ago through Facebook. She had a little girl which is probably around 6 now. She has a husband and she seems to be a pretty good housewife. She was raised well and is pretty conservative, so he got a good woman.

I'm the total opposite. I'm a manchild degenerate. No way would she be happy with me.
>>
>>24893052
>What's your childhood crush up to now?

dating my best friend :^)
>>
File: 3478617.jpg (55 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
3478617.jpg
55 KB, 604x402
became an army whore
>>
File: 1449423272650.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1449423272650.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
She's a Jewish lesbian.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 1279x1264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 1279x1264
She's dating some manlet now
>Pic related
>>
>>24893052
WHAT is that kid doing??? Talk to her instead of staring into the void like an autist REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24893052

That's an insanely cute little girl in that picture. What the fuck? Is she an anime character?

Anyways, which crush? I had a new crush like every year because I was constantly getting shut down. And then I had the same one from like 5th grade until my sophomore year of college.

I found out through FB a couple years ago that my crush when I was seven and my highschool crush got pumped and dumped by the same Chad in college, he dated one of them.

Makes you feel the universe is conspiring against you.
>>
i am honestly too scared to look her up
>>
She married some brown guy a few years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a a kid or two now, but she hasn't posted anything on Facebook since she got married.
>>
>>24893749
It's not rape. OP liked it.
>>
>Like a girl in middle school
>Doesnt like me back, saying it seemed too weird
>end up going to same high school
>ff to senior year
>find out she had a thing for me
>Reject her
>>
Gone completely insane. Depressed bipolar with shaved hair, random awful tattoos and piercings. Spends her days fishing for sympathy likes on Facebook.

Serves that bitch right for rejecting me.
>>
Earliest crush I can remember, and I was really fucking young, is a turbo christian unaccountably married to an athiestical chad.
>>
>>24896899

That's probably the story of a lot of women through history. Could've been great, but then there were kids.
>>
The first girl I crushed on in elementary school has a couple kids now.
>>
High school crush/friend with whom I shared most of my senior year classes and went to concerts with still lives less than 5 minutes away walking distance. We went to elementary and middle school together as well, although I ignored her/didn't really know who she was back then.

I went on a small coffee "date" with her sometime this March-ish.
>Still dating her high school boyfriend
>Relationship evened out from all the ups and downs it had back in high school
>Going to a community college and working, just like me
>Seemed pretty bored with life, and I shared those sentiments (although neither of us actually said it out loud)
>Still young, still pretty in her normal way, but she seemed to have matured a bit, both in mind and body. I couldn't really place an exact change, but it was there and it wasn't a bad thing.

Her boyfriend was a friend of mine in middle school and overall a pretty good kid (even gave me a ride when my car broke down a few times), so I can't really get angry that she's not with me. I've long since accepted that. She and I text each other on birthdays, but that's it. It just kind of bothers me that she's so close to my house but that I never see her. Maybe it's for the best.
>>
>>24893052
What an adorable little girl and her cute smile.

I hope she grows up happy and ignorant, a beautiful fool. Better than knowing loneliness and sadness.
>>
>>24893235
>instagram model
>posts this ugly thing
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.