[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My parents found out about my DUI, what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (144 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144 KB, 750x1334
My parents found out about my DUI, what do?
>>
Show up at their house drunk
>>
>>24893011
that's what you get for drinking and being an irresponsible cunt normie scum
>>
>>24893011
What's done is done. Learn your lesson and move on. You'll get you license suspended and get probation on your first offense, get a lawyer. State provided atternies are absolutely worthless.
>>
>>24893011
get fukt normie
>>
>>24893090
>>24893079
How does drinking make me a normie, I'm just a fuck up
>>24893081
I got a pretty good lawyer on my own, was hoping my parents wouldn't find out tho
>>
Just stay cool about it you fucking faggot.

I was caught with alcohol bottles in my room at the age of 18 along with my sister and I was still living at my parent's house. I had 2 Bombay bottles and my sister had an Absolute Orange flavor bottle and Sky pineapple bottle. My parents were mad as hell and were about to report me to the police since I stole the bottles but I agreed to pay rent and all types of shit since I was working full time and had a fuck load of money to blow on anyways. 2 days later my parents were cool with me again and I didnt have to pay rent anymore.

Just be cool with your attitude. They'll understand. If you act like a little bitch then yeah they'll take it far.
>>
What are you, 16? Tell them to fuck off. If you don't live at home anymore you don't owe them anything.
>>
>>24893140
drinking is one thing, but:
a) drinking somewhere that you would have to drive afterwards, meaning not home, means you were probably out at some social setting
b) being irresponsible enough to endanger innocent lives with your only concern being that you might fall out of good graces with your parents is a selfish normie mindset
you should go talk to your parents, maybe it's not too late for them to talk/yell/beat some sense into you normalscum
>>
>>24893268
You should try drinking in the mountains alone on a cold winter night it's amazing. I went to sleep but when I woke up I was still drunk.
>>
You think that's bad? Try having your parents find out your an alcoholic who not only got a DUI but had assault charges pressed against him and lost his job.

>worked as a delivery driver for a chain liquor store
>job was driving me into depression along with other things
>started losing it and drinking myself into oblivion every night
>one night got drunk in my home and started getting mad that nobody talks to me or finds me attractive
>hoped in my car and drove downtown to go to clubs because I was certain I would pick up a girl
>made it there okay and went into one of the clubs and approached the first hot girl I saw
>must have been extremely arrogant, offensive, and rude because a scuffle broke out
>I hit the girl in the middle of it and punched her friend
>ran out just as cops came
>the cops watched my drunk ass climb into my car and attempt to drive off
>arrested for assault and DUI
>my job found out about the DUI and fired me on the pretense that I could be a liability

Yeah my parents won't even look at me. I ruined my life.
>>
>>24893426
Damn I feel bad for you son
>>
>>24893455
Just don't fuck up like I have.
>>
>>24893426

That's your own fault faggot. Don't come here playing victim and saying you had it worse when you had it coming to you

>b-b-but I was drunks!
>>
>>24893603
He wasn't playing the victim just showing that OP didn't have it so bad
>>
>>24893603
Nah, I make no excuses for myself. I fucked up bad. I shouldn't have done what I did. Believe me, I've paid heavily for it.

I was without a job for almost two years because of it and even now I'm having to pay for all kinds of shit that came from it.

I have legitimately ruined my life.
>>
>>24893199
I remember when my parents found a few empty bottles of Bombay in my room.

They were less angry when they caught me with an ounce of weed.
>>
>>24893676
Previous DUI here; 6 years ago.

I'm Canadainfag but I dealt with it; the lack of driving (I didn't do the breathalyzer, just didn't drive for the whole two years) and faced the music. Paid my fines, applied for my pardon (record suspension it's called here now) and all is well in the world.

Your life isn't over... just suspended for a bit. Chin up, it gets better.
>>
>>24893819
The biggest problem in employment.

I have to work a very menial job and nobody will hire me with my record. I keep getting older and older which pushes me out of the job market even more. It's killer. I've probably set myself back about 10 years doing this because of the amount of money spent and the fact that I can no longer make enough money to save up for a home and such.
>>
>>24893011
>I was a dumb faggot and there's consequences
Crazy how that works
>>
>>24893711
Parents were upset when they found an ounce of weed in my room but they got over it
My mom was only a little disappointed when she found a fifth of scotch in my room.
They were more upset about finding xanax and lsd and unmarked pills (mdma). I never told them it was mdma tho

Now my parents don't really care about the weed. They don't approve but even when my dad smells weed he's like spray febreeze pls
>>
>>24893922
>unmarked pills (mdma)
Ha, you got tricked, faggot.

MDMA is a powder, if it's in pill form it's simply ecstasy which means it's been cut by something. MDMA is usually cut too.

You don't buy MDMA pills unless they are caps, that's not the point.
>>
>>24894151
Also forgot to add if they are unmarked, you got proper gypped. It was probably some shit speed.

Rekt, faggot.
>>
>>24894151
you're a fucking tard. i got it in a powder. i capped them myself
>>
>>24894313
Caps aren't unmarked pill, you fucking idiot. They are caps. Holy shit you have no fucking idea what you are saying.

>capping your powder

Holy fuck, you are a proper idiot. MDMA is like coke, it goes in the nose. You're a fucking idiot.

You ate some shit speed, probably cut with a bit of ice. Deal with it, faggot.
>>
>>24893711
This OP anon kun,

Just show up on worse drugs and they won't care about the alcohol
>>
>>24893076
this if can be utmost honest good sir
>>
>>24894337
>Holy fuck, you are a proper idiot. MDMA is like coke, it goes in the nose. You're a fucking idiot

Actually you're supposed to orally administer MDMA so capping works just fine
>>
>>24894337
please just admit defeat anon and leave the thread
>>
>>24894397
>Actually you're supposed to orally administer MDMA so capping works just fine
>being this much of a retard.

All drugs go in the nose, or in the ass. It's how you get the biggest hit fastest.

Ecstasy is shit to snort cause you don't know what you are getting, sometimes it hurts and you get a big glob of goop going down your throat. MDMA is usually clean, so it should always go in the nose.

I bet you have never put any up your ass, you know absolutely nothing.

Capping anything just shows your a fucking pussy and you are only eating drugs so you can show off to others.

MAO DRUGS LMAOOOOOO
>>
>>24894465
To add to this, the only reason caps exist is to rip off retards. Like yourself. You can have no idea what is in a cap because the dealers do it, could be literal baking soda. It's not pressed.

Put it in paper. There is absolutely no reason to be making your own caps. You're a proper idiot.
>>
>>24894465
>Ecstasy is shit to snort
So after correcting me by saying MDMA is powder and ecstasy is pills (wrong by the way, they mean the same fucking thing) you go back to using the term ecstasy. Nice, anon.

>Capping anything just shows your a fucking pussy and you are only eating drugs so you can show off to others.
go snort 2CB I dare you, you fucking stupid fuck

not all drugs are meant to go up the shnozz

there is literally NOTHING WRONG with capping MDMA. some people have the patience to wait half an hour for the effects to start. orally lasts longer. just fucking kill yourself
>>
>>24894513
Why do you care so much you fucking weirdo do less coke on your Thursday night next time
>>
>>24894559
>wrong by the way, they mean the same fucking thing
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

It's like crack and coke. Ecstasy is the crack of cocaine where as MDMA is the pure stuff. Holy shit. Proper laughed.

>there is literally NOTHING WRONG with capping MDMA. some people have the patience to wait half an hour for the effects to start. orally lasts longer. just fucking kill yourself
Except you have to go buy caps, except you didn't cap it yourself you bought shit caps, or some proper unknown drug, like the idiot you are.

Literally no one caps their own drugs. It is proper retarded. Where the fuck are you getting empty caps from? Going and buying them from the chemist? Put it in paper, you twat. You don't know what you are saying. You bought literal unmarked pressed pills, this back flip is proving nothing but that.

>not all drugs are meant to go up the shnozz
Flat out wrong.

Injection > Plugging > Snorting >>>>>> Everything else.
It's fact, studies prove it.

>go snort 2CB I dare you, you fucking stupid fuck
You call me stupid, but then condone the use of synthetics? Holy shit, you're proper retarded.

I would NEVER touch that shit, I bet you smoke synthetic weed.
>>
>>24894695
I'm done responding to you. Maybe if you weren't coked up you'd realize how retarded you are
>>
>>24894695
>synthetics
Do you even know how drug production works?

>all drugs are meant to go up the nose
enjoy your deviated septum and your ruined sinuses, you fucking moron.
>>
>>24894695
Crack is the pure free base Cocaine, moron. That's why people cook their coke into crack and then convert back to cocaine. Fucking moron

Seriously, get the fuck out of here, you fucking idiot.

And it's definitely for sure that there are drugs that have higher bioavailability orally than they do nasally or IV. Oxycodone is a good example. Show me the fucking studies please that state that ALL drugs have superior nasal/IV bioavailability.
>>
>>24894695
MDMA is synthetic.
>>
There is no greater scum than a person driving under any influence.

Anyone with a DUI deserves to have their life fall apart. Fuck you careless dumbfucks. You all deserve death.
>>
>>24893268
>pretending to care about strangers
M'niceness
>>
>>24893090
but DUI is something losers like us do. Chad doesn't get caught.

One of us, one of us.
>>
>>24894695
Why is going to a chemist and buying caps such a hard concept for you?

2/10 made me reply
>>
>>24894781
>enjoy your deviated septum and your ruined sinuses, you fucking moron.

>doing so much drugs that you don't know when to stop
My septum is fine, thanks. I know my limits, and I know what drugs are.

>Do you even know how drug production works?
You understand the ingredient inside MDMA which gives you the high is from the poppy plant? Same as cocaine, same as heroin. They are made in labs, they are not created in labs, like synthetics are.

>>24894748

Ignorance truly is bliss, enjoy getting scammed by your local dealer. I hope the synthetics you love kill you, not even joking. It will help them get banned.

Fucking idiot.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (7 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
7 KB, 250x191
>>24893922
>>24894151
>>24894286
>>24894313
>>24894337
>>24894397
>>24894465
>taking drugs
>calling eachothers faggots
>>
>>24894695
>proper
>proper
>proper
>proper
>>
>>24894966
>Why is going to a chemist and buying caps such a hard concept for you?

>why is going somewhere and blatantly admitting I am an illegal drug user a bad idea?

>why can't I just wrap it in paper instead? which is literally what everyone with sense does.

You have 0 fucking idea what you are saying, or he doesn't. That's my point, no one fucking goes and buys empty caps. That's just plain retarded, to say you capped them yourself implies that you bought empty caps. Which no one does. You can fucking wrap it in paper.

Selling caps is how you rip off retards. You're all literal retards.
>>
>>24893011
enjoy never gettting a good job
>>
>>24894984
You gotta trolling, if not you're ignorant as fuck.

Cocaine comes from the Coca Plant. Heroin and is made of Poppy Flowers. MDMA is completely, 100% fully synthetic.

You don't need a lab to make Cocaine or Heroin, just some basic supplies.Because those are more or less naturally occurring. But you better have a fucking lab if you want to make some MDMA, or meth/amphetamine.
>>
>>24895053
If anyone is even mentioning caps, it's an automatic flag for fake fucking drugs.

Holy shit how is this even up for contention.
>>
>>24894151
>acting like you know this much about drugs
>fucking wrong
oh, so because its a cap full of powder that means its 100% mdma right? Yes pills can be cut but caps can sure as hell be cut too. And pills can be very pure, with only mdma and the binder needed to hold the pill together
>>
>>24895053
You buy empty caps at the store, then you take take the MDMA powder and stuff into the caps, then you swallow it.

You've never done any drugs, kid.
>>
>>24894695
>everything this guy has been posting the whole thread
god damn either I am being fucking trolled well or this guy is high-level retarded
>>
>>24895159
I think he's retarded. Just watch, he'll either leave after enough people tell him he's wrong or he'll act like he was just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>24895103
>MDMA is completely, 100% fully synthetic
Wrong, what is the sassafrass plant?

God damn, so many posts in this thread that don't even look like bait, they're just incorrect
>>
>>24895106
No, because it's a cap it can easily be opened and altered. You shouldn't be buying MDMA caps unless you know the person you are buying them from and can guarantee their legitimacy, or have some drug testing kit, but who the fuck does that?

That's the whole point, "capping" MDMA yourself is just a plain retarded thing to do and he is talking out his ass to cover the fact he bought literal unmarked pressed pills, he probably ate some speed/ice combo.

He's a retard, so are you as you didn't read this thread.

Anyone arguing for caps has simply bought a lot of caps and been ripped off like fucking crazy. Caps have drugs in them, I am not saying they don't, they very rarely have in them what you bought though.
>>
>>24894695
This is what happens to degenerate druggies, robots.
>>
>>24895143
A hurr durr. You understand no one does this? Except literal fucking retards?

Ever heard of a bindie? Or a Drop? I don't know what they call it where you live. It's simply paper with drugs in which you ingest or shove up your ass.

That's how you do it, you don't fucking buy empty caps, that's plain retarded.
>>
Today I learned that MDMA comes from the poppy plant, MDMA is not synthetic, no one buys caps at the store, all drugs have the highest bio-availability up the nose, and that pressed pills cant be cut, and that 2CB is an evil drug which BY THE WAY was synthesized by the SAME CHEMIST who created MDMA, Alexander Shulgin, and that ecstasy is the crack of cocaine, and that you have to go to a chemist to buy empty pill caps.

This is some next level trolling. I bet that this guy learned everything from his druggie friends who are just as misinformed as he is
>>
>>24895220
Sassafrass is a precursor to MDMA. Do you know how much lab work it requires to actually turn it into something that you swallow or snort and get high off? A shit ton.

Coca plant leaves can be chewed to achieve a cocaine like high.

Poppy seeds can be washed to get a morphine/codeine Laudnum like high.

What can you with the Sassafrass plant unless you're a chemist? Fucking nothing.
>>
>>24895246
Hey, I would rather be a degenerate than someone who comes into a thread sees the current topic of discussion and then jumps on his high horse, as if he isn't on one of the biggest shit flinging websites on the net.

What even are you doing? I am glad I will never be you.
>>
how'd they find out, do you think? In my hometown of less than 1400 people, tehy put that shit in the paper, just to make sure no hope of living normally remains.
>>
>>24893011
looks like you don't live with them, so do nothing.
>>
>>24895259
Plenty of people do this, moron. Plenty of parachute too, but it's far from uncommon for people to buy caps and stuff them with whatever they wan't and them ingest them.

Just because you don't do it doesn't mean that's the universal rule. You're the retard here.
>>
>>24895305
assmad druggie

i bet you're a wagekek, too
>>
>>24895305
This is what happens to degenerate robots, druggies.
>>
>>24895340
>Plenty of people do this, moron. Plenty of parachute too, but it's far from uncommon for people to buy caps and stuff them with whatever they wan't and them ingest them.

Sorry I forgot I am not American.
>>
>>24894984
You don't know shit what drugs are. There is no "ingredient" inside MDMA, it is what gets you high.

MDMA is made from a substance taken from the sassafras plant, but it's heavily processed, so don't think for a second it's not a "synthetic" drug, you idiot.

You will be the one suffering health consequences if you think snorting drugs is a good idea , you ignorant dummy.
>>
>>24895354
I-I bet y-you're a v-v-virgin.
>>
>>24895298
>What can you with the Sassafrass plant unless you're a chemist? Fucking nothing.

You are probably too young to remember, but in the late 90s, early 00s there were a previously underground chemistry write-ups flaoting around. I knew some really smart kids who got into an unimaginable amount of trouble. It's definitely possible to do something really stupid with just the precursor if you're not a chemist.

Good god I hate drugs.
>>
>>24895362
You Americans truly make me laugh.

You can full on tell your ignorance, especially when you bring health issues into an argument about illicit drugs.

10/10 laugh boys, ten fucking/10.
>>
>>24895372
Yeah have to really know what you're doing, though. Not just anyone is going to cook up some MDMA in their kitchens. Yeah once a guide is posted, if you get the supplies and you're not retarded, you can do it. But to call MDMA not synthetic is plain stupid, imo.

I'm not to young to remember, I spent the first 1/3 of my life a 3rd world shithole where heroin is the only drug. Cocaine and Ecstasy is only for the elite.
>>
>>24895427
Just like you 3-4 of people told you in here. You're stupid and you don't know what you're talking about, nationality has little to do with the fact that you're a 15 year old that smoked some pot and now acts like a drug know it all.

Go eat some Sassfras plant, see how high it gets you, moron.
>>
>>24895442
It's explicitly not a synthetic if it has natural properties, you're an idiot.
>>
>>24895495
>what is partial chemical synthesis
>>
>>24895477
>all this mentioning of the sassfras plant which didn't happen until there was one anon arguing in my favour, to an extent

Go on, keep posting about how you aren't the typical American.

Nationality has everything to do with arguing with Americans.
I knew you were Americans long ago, just from the way you expressed your logic about this topic.

It's typical ignorance.

CB2? Fucking lol.
Going to the shops to buy some caps instead of getting paper? Fucking lol
Calling caps "unmarked pills"? Fucking lol
All these backflips to cover up the fact you were wrong from the start? Fucking lol
>>
>>24895495
i bet you're voting for trump
>>
>>24895495
I stand corrected regarding MDMA. Everything else that moron, or you, said is ignorant bullshit.
>>
>>24895427
I'm Canadian, and I really hope you do more research on drugs, before you hurt yourself further, buddy.
>>
>>24895581
I'm actually not American, I'm a Slav.

You're wrong on everything you posted. You're exactly who you accuse Americans of being, just look through some of your posts.
>>
>>24895610
or you* meaning that if that moron was you.
>>
>>24895610
You are the moron here, pal.
>>
This is dumb. Cat gifs.
>>
>>24895579
>partial
>fully synthetic
>>
>>24895581
This is coming from an idiot who claimed that MDMA is derived from the Poppy Plant. Top fucking kek.
>>
Cat gifs
>>
>>24895442
>But to call MDMA not synthetic is plain stupid, imo.

I'm a different anon. i didn't say it wasn't synthed. Any way, this was 15 years ago, and now I'd bet that the other thigns you need for this are much, much hard to get, and for good reason. If the chems were still easy to get you'd have 12 or 13 yos going to the paint asile at Tru Value and trying this shit, man.
>>
File: 302.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
302.gif
2 MB, 400x225
This thread in a cat gif.
>>
>>24895667
Maybe I was a moron because I didn't know that MDMA was organically derived, not on anything else tho desu senpai
>>
>>24895629
>I'm Canadian
There is a difference?

>>24895693
I made a mistake, yeah, point remains though. You don't 'cap' your own drugs.

It was a blatant lie to cover the fact that he bought shit pills.

You could have read the thread, it's no wonder he is no longer replying. He is probably getting tested.
>>
>>24895761
look up what 'septal perforation' is
>>
File: vV4mtFs.gif (228 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
vV4mtFs.gif
228 KB, 400x250
Down to clown.
>>
>>24895775
It may be a shock to you that people cap their drugs, but they do. I don't know how to get that through to your head.

I don't, never had the need to, but people do.
>>
>>24895761
>>24895775
also, if you think you can actually safely snort any old drug just because it comes in a powder, you are wrong again, dumbass
>>
>>24895787
You're replying to the wrong anon. I'm arguing against the moron who is pro sniffing(which is whatever), pro snorting(which there are plenty of drugs that have higher bioavailability) and mr. no one caps drugs(which plenty of people who orders powders from dark net do to sell it to people).
>>
>>24895809
>I don't, never had the need to, but people do.
No, they don't. Maybe first time users do, who are too retarded to simply wrap their drugs in paper.

It's pretty dam simple, caps are all scams. I don't know how to get that through your head.
>>
>>24895862

>761
You're replying to the wrong person...
>>
File: tumblr_mo9r0lfADt1rjcfxro1_400.gif (499 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo9r0lfADt1rjcfxro1_400.gif
499 KB, 400x302
Bbe u need this desu
>>
>>24895886
Look retard. People who buy bulk powders from dark net, cap said powder and then sell it do.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>24895862
Where did I say it was safe? See
>>24895427

>Hey! Jimmy, don't tell me you are going to snort that powder which was coked in DeQwayShawns crack house, you're not an unhealthy drug user, are you???

Lel.
>>
>>24895918
>People who buy bulk powders from dark net
So yes, first time buyers.

>darknet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, fucking wow. And I thought I couldn't get a better laugh.

If anyone is going to rip you off it's the guy you aren't seeing face to face on the fucking internet. Holy shit lol.
>>
>>24895950
Drug dealers aren't first time users. Learn to fucking read.
>>
I have the drug.
>>
>>24895950
There's more chances of you getting ripped off in the street than from a half decent vendor on darknet. This isn't 1996.
>>
Oh shit go goys
>>
>>24895998
>There's more chances of you getting ripped off in the street than from a half decent vendor on darknet. This isn't 1996.

I am not a fucking idiot though and have a dealer who I know and trust who I can get anything off of.

I can just imagine the exact sort of hipster you are. I bet I can even describe your favourite colors.

>>24895972
Holy fuck, I didn't even say that. The person buying drugs on the internet is usually a first time fucking buyer. Retard.
>>
>>24896199
You're 15 at the most...I'm done replying to your ignorance like everyone else.
>>
>>24896270
Enjoy buying your drugs on Darknet, Dude Bro! Don't forget to tell chad the best tor client so he can access his sweet sweet caps from college campus!

You seriously gave me some great laughs. Thanks.
>>
>>24896336
I've never once bought drugs online. Though holy shit does it look tempting. I bet you I'll get better stuff than you do too.

Adios loser
>>
>>24896499
I thought you weren't going to reply to me again.

Come on now, you can't say I am done replying and then reply, that's not how it works, Chad.
>>
Australia sucks
>>
>>24896712
>Australia sucks
Fit in or fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>24896787
I notice you didn't defend your penal continent. What does kangaroo taste like?
>>
>>24896839
>What does kangaroo taste like?
Gamey, it's good for a little but if you were to have a Kangaroo steak, good luck on finishing it.

>penal continent
Better than a colony founded on the basis of religious freedom.
>>
RUN FATTY RUN
>>
>>24896839
Not him, but it's kinda tough and gamey. Nice if cooked correctly though. Can be hard to do.

Hope that answers your question :^).
>>
>>24893081
>State provided atternies are absolutely worthless.
>Free attorney is worthless
No shit m8.
>>
>>24894838

Lol why u so MADD bro?
>>
>>24896336
lol, i can't believe you live in a world where everything else is sold online, but you have a hard time grasping that drugs could successfully be sold online.

enjoy prison, getting robbed, or murdered due to your irl drug deals, faggot.
>>
>>24897397
Are you actually serious right now?
>>
>>24893011
>"I have broken shirt"
>>
>>24897557
Asian as fuck

>you want me to put buttons

Probably some SEA hybrid.
>>
File: wat_pooh.jpg (49 KB, 292x293) Image search: [Google]
wat_pooh.jpg
49 KB, 292x293
>>24893011
>drinking and driving

That's pretty shitty of you, dude.

Would you want a big pile of metal ramming into you at high speed because the person behind the wheel was drunk?
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.