[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you have a 3sum with these midgets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 986x1302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 986x1302
Would you have a 3sum with these midgets?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 682x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 682x682
Pass or smash
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 600x600
>>24892758
They got that booty
>>
>>24892716
>>24892755

Pass, you might as well just fuck a downie if you are about these chromosomes
>>
>>24892755
smash pass smash
>>
>>24892716
>>24892755
>>24892783

I would take one and rig her up with one of those chest mounted baby carriers and cut a hole in the bottom for easy access so I could fuck her everywhere I go. I'd wear a really big coat and dress her in baby clothes so if anyone asks I can just flash my "baby" at them and walk away. I would alternate between the two every day and go to parks and museums just fucking my pseudo-babies in public.
>>
.5 + .5 = 1
Therefore not a s3um.
>>
yes absolutely if I can kiss them on the lips.
>>
>>24894038
Never change 4chin, never ever change
>>
>>24892716
God yes. I would do things to them that would make them where they wouldn't be able to look their parents in the eyes anymore.
>>
the good thing about midgies is that it takes a smaller amount of rophies to knock em out
>>
Of course. You're telling me there are people who will fuck traps but not actual women, and yet still claim to be straight?
>>
>>24895639
it's not gay if it's a feminie penis
>>
>>24894038
What the fuck is wrong with you anon
>>
>>24892716
>>24894038
i want them to be my little baby carrier girls. I want them to act like little crying babies and then suck on their breasts. Their magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. They would stick me into their hoo-hoos and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for them to bleed all over me. i want to feel their lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb their hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with their hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in their lauren mayberry hoo-hoos and revel in their red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want them to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that their lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over their lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.
>>
i wonder if i could hold one up with just strength of my boner
>>
>>24892755
i want to kick them
>>
>>24894038
im extremely erect
>>
>>24894038
Can someone illustrate this because I have difficulty visualizing most things?
>>
>>24896463
why?just imagine a baby carrier with a hole on the bottom
>>
>>24896506
b-but i want pictures
>>
can i combine them to make a real person? all i really want is a qt gf i dont even care if it's miscegenation desu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK