[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex Stacy talks about her life as a roastie and how she regre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Ex Stacy Roasted.jpg (245 KB, 1705x876) Image search: [Google]
Ex Stacy Roasted.jpg
245 KB, 1705x876
Ex Stacy talks about her life as a roastie and how she regrets it now that she's old and alone.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jun/13/my-drinking-years-everyone-has-blackouts-dont-they

>I don't know how much time I lose in this darkness. Or what takes place. When the curtain lifts again, this is what I see: there is a bed and I'm on it. The lights are low. Sheets are wrapped around my ankles, soft and cool against my skin. I'm on top of a guy I've never seen before, and we're having sex.
>>
File: 1449485043448.png (104 KB, 314x351) Image search: [Google]
1449485043448.png
104 KB, 314x351
>>24892345
At least she learned eventually.
>>
File: exstacy.jpg (39 KB, 382x436) Image search: [Google]
exstacy.jpg
39 KB, 382x436
>>24892383
She learned when it was too late. All of her roastie friends cheered her on while she was actively ruining her life.

>"I had sex with some random dude and woke up on a leaking air mattress," I texted my friend Stephanie.

>"Congratulations!" she texted back

I'm pretty sure some beta is gonna settle down with her.
>>
>She fell for the "fuck it I'm young!" meme
>>
she had fun and got black out drunk and ended up alone

i stayed home, did well in school and didn't have sex and ended up alone

pretty sure my regrets outweigh hers
>>
>>24892454
>I needed alcahol to drink away the things that plagued me.

Fuck ooooooff, you just liked to get hammer and fuck random cocks, just say it like it is, it wasn't because you were a troubled person who deep down was more than the surface level, it was because you were a piss head slut who loved cumming.
>>
>>24892345
>i'm in so much pain

isn't that everyone's inner narrative?
>>
>>24892704
It takes people different times in their lives to get there, but everyone will fall from grace.
>>
and roasties will trick beta male c uck providers into SETTLING FOR LESS
>>
>>24892704
But it hurts more because she's a girl and she's "lonely".

>>24892620
I could be wrong, but her pain might actually outweigh that of the typical robot's. She knows what she's missing out on, you don't. So, she's simultaneously experiencing withdrawal and regret coupled with loneliness.
>>
roasties gonna roast
>>
She should watch the movie: Black Snake Moan
>>
File: Awesome high five.jpg (61 KB, 946x219) Image search: [Google]
Awesome high five.jpg
61 KB, 946x219
Women are terrible influences on each other and the leading cause of the downfall of their gender.

>Awesome. High five. These were the responses I got from female friends when I told them about my drunken escapades. Most of my friends were married by this point.

They were literally cheering on her self destructive behavior while securely nestled in with their beta providers.
>>
>women wonder why men aren't trying anymore
>why they are only surounded by niggers and chads
>oh bo hoo poor me and my friends ruined my life and collectively crashed this society in the process
>oh poor me
jesus christ can we just euthanize these useless sluts and birth a new generation of fresh women that aren't shit? i'm totally fine with raising my wife from birth at this point. id be old but at least shit would be better.

maybe if trump is elected we can clone his wife for all of us.
>>
File: thumbnail_30112.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_30112.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>24892938
>someone slipped me 10 drinks
>>
>>24892938
>Not being tired of that lifestyle by the time you're 22

Seriously, it was fun for the first two years I could do it but it got boring as fuck thereafter. How these people can be entertained by it for over a decade blows my mind.
>>
File: 356510.jpg (85 KB, 484x757) Image search: [Google]
356510.jpg
85 KB, 484x757
>any culture that fully adopts feminism gets a negative birth rate and is eventually replaced by traditional cultures
>>
I feel physical pain when a woman is instantly absolved for a lifetime of horrendously poor decisions, as they are time and time again. Women constantly do things they know are wrong because they know they can pull the "we all make mistakes, right?" card and tumblr will chew on their distended labia like hashbrowns.
>>
>that article turns me on
>i have to masturbate to thoughts of detached, alienated sex now
>>
>>24893713
What makes it worse is that they can do shit like this and accuse guys of rape and blame "rape culture" for their poor decisions.

A drunk woman can't possibly be held responsible for her actions, only drunk men.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.