[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a PROFESSIONAL SANDWICH ARTIST aka subway wagekek anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: me.jpg (89 KB, 386x661) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
89 KB, 386x661
Ask a PROFESSIONAL SANDWICH ARTIST aka subway wagekek anything
>>
>>24892253
>>24892253
describe the best sandwich youve ever made. why is this particular sandwich your magnum opus as opposed to others?
>>
How rigorous is the training and selection process for such a fine caste of artisans?
>>
>>24892300
Well today I remember making a particularly fine turkey + avocado sub with everything on it. No ingredients spilling out, looked like the food you see on TV.

T B H I don't understand people who only get one or two things besides meat and cheese on their sandwiches. You're literally not getting as much food as you could for the money you pay, it's culinary kekoldry. Asians in particular always do this.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
>>24892253
Why the FUCK does Subway jealously withhold olives like they're Jesus's testicles?
>>
>>24892253
Whats with all the subway shilling on this board lately?
>>
DID JARED PERSONALLY DEMAND THAT YOU FUCK CHILDREN

OR DID YOU JUST DO IT OUT OF SPITE FOR MANKIND
>>
>>24892312
Very rigorous, it's the fast-food equivalent of NAVY SEAL testing. Only 1 out of 100 applicants make it in

>>24892399
If you open your mouth and ask for more, most employees will just give you more.
>>
what do you use the baking soda for?
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 895x895) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 895x895
>>24892461
WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?! IT TAKES ME WEEKS TO BUILD UP THE COURAGE TO GO THERE AND SPEAK TO THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE, HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO PREPARE TO DIVERT FROM MY ACTUAL WRITTEN SCRIPT?????
>>
What is the type of sub you hate to make the most?

Why can't you people understand that I want CHEESE but NOT TOASTED

Why can't you people understand that I DO NOT WANT LETTUCE
NO
NO LETTUCE!
>>
>>24892507
Just do it like the non-english speakers do, point at what you want and then point again if you want more
>>24892608
I hate tuna, it smells like shit.
>>
>>24892392
fag i get everything other than olives, im asian
>>
File: 1388670349441.png (34 KB, 326x494) Image search: [Google]
1388670349441.png
34 KB, 326x494
>>24892253
are meatball subs autistic?

what about buffalo chicken, and chicken bacon ranch? do you judge people based on what sandwich they get?

what's the most outlandish sandwich you ever made someone?
>>
Do you hate it when someone yells at you for not changing your gloves before you touch their vegetarian order?
>>
>>24892253
Do people ever come in and make jokes about Jared?
>>
>>24892736
This has never happened to me, veggies always tell me to change my gloves before they order.
>>24892717
Yes
I judge people based on how they treat me. Most people treat me like the slave I am, but occasionally they'll ask me back how my day is or make small talk
One lady asked for a tuna+chicken+turkey sandwich then kept asking for more and more sour cream
>>24892858
No, normies don't think CP is as funny as we do
>>
do you get obeasts? if so, what do they order?
>>
>>24893089
veggie delights and diet sodas
>>
>>24892253
How many pube hairs do you pluck and insert in the sandwich? Is it random or only with an asshat customer?
>>
What is your age?
Living situation?
Are you comfortable, financially?
How long do you intend to work this job?
Where will you be in 3 to 5 years, realistically?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.