[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any former bullies here can tell me how it feels like being a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: pepe wondering (rare).jpg (71 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
pepe wondering (rare).jpg
71 KB, 599x600
any former bullies here can tell me how it feels like being a bully and why they are so persistent
>>
Bullied people a few times
Stopped around 8th grade, even before that I rarely did it but still

It's just you get a sort of adrenaline rush from bullying people
I neve rphyschoally bullied any one though, only talked shit and fucked up their self esteem but yeah, either way it's really just the adrenaline rush that feels so damn good you wanna keep it going

It happens when you do anything alpha really
>>
>>24892028
*physically
What the fuck, auto correct
>>
I was bullied a loooot growing up and as a defense mechanism to not allow anyone to take advantage of me I kind of turned into a bully. Working on that.
>>
>>24891989
once bullied a ugly girl so much she had to move school.
Holy shit man i wish i wasnt such a faggot. i resent myself till this day
>>
I bullied people in middle school, it was funny at the time especially when you're part of a group.

However I still feel bad that I used to bully people and have since apologized to everyone I bullied. One guy never forgave me though since I unknowingly dated and fucked his oneitis in high school. Such is life I suppose
>>
>>24892028
interesting
did you never fear any consequences like being thrown out of school or getting hit in the head with a screwdriver?
>>
>>24891989
bullies a have unstable high self esteem, they seek out the weakest targets to affirm they aren't the lowest level and to make an example to others.
if the bully keeps targeting you it's because you are the lowest hanging fruit, stop being a defective little shit and they will probably find some ones else, but that may be problematic because after a few times the bully will have gotten used to abusing you and will try to keep the currant familiar arrangement in place.
>>
>>24892028
Bullying people is the most beta thing one could do
>>
>>24891989
Bully back your bully (Cannibal Bullying) and be aggressive. People will leave you alone it is the only way to stop the circle. Alternatively, beat their shit everyday and they're going to run away. Well that's how I stopped getting bullied in high school and to this day, no one want to pick on me as I end this shit right away. It is about vibe and dominance.
>>
>>24891989
I bullied bullies. Does that count?
>>
>>24891989
I bully other bullies.

It's fun to fuck with assholes.
>>
File: 1361524157893.gif (932 KB, 350x291) Image search: [Google]
1361524157893.gif
932 KB, 350x291
>>24891989
I used to bully a kid because every other kid did it and I didn't want to be left out, I also made the cool kids laugh easily when I made fun of the guy, and deep down I knew that I could be the next one bullied if I didn't take part of it.
So in my case wasn't because adrenaline rush or shit like that, I just was scared to be left out and bullied too, like the little bitch I am.
>>
>>24892156
>stop being a defective little shit and they will probably find some ones else

that's very wrong tho,notice how bullies usually hang in massive circles,always afraid to be alone. they are very aware the possibility of getting killed
>>
>>24892142
No
Everyone does it so no one cares
And in reality, really no one ever tries to fight back or really counter attack at all
>>24892164
I know, I know, but just try it, God damn it feels so good
Putting people down before they can put you down, holy fuck it feels so sweet
>>24892156
I have really bad self-esteem
Matter of fact, that's why I bullied
I always felt if I put them down before they could put me down then I'd be better by contrast
It's like if there's a war, whoever sets off the first attack always seems stronger by some sort
>>24892238
This too
Bullied because of peer pressure and as I said above, if I did it first I figured I wouldn't get bullied next
>>
>>24892193
My favourite pastime.
Though you get to be the bigger asshole and everyone hate you for it.
>>
I was a notorious bully, I didn't realise it until after school had finished since it was always a group activity, then I realised that it was me who did the abuse while others just laughed and threw in the occasional joke
I went to a grammar school where I left primary school as one of the smartest and was then thrown in the deep end, so I became the bully just so I was something again
I regret it everyday, I'm not going to be the faggot who goes around apologising to the people I did it to because that changes nothing for them, I only apologised to one guy because I literally tormented him for years
Surprisingly he apologised back which must be some sort of 'y-you too' response but still
>>
I suspect that instinctively young men understand how important it is to secure for themselves a high social standing during youth and bullying other men is one of the ways to achieve it. When you think that way, not only bullying, but the whole set of agressive, competitive behavior in young males is easily understandable.
I remember bullying a few classmates of mine during middle school. More important than the feeling of dominance was the perception of respect gained from my peers. I suspect that's what bullies truly look for, ultimately.
Of course, there might be that sadistic psychopath who actually enjoys shaming people, but I doubt most bullies fall into that category.
>>
>>24891989
You feel strong and dominant, confident and just amazing, you feel like you have power.
I used to bully bullies, then I started bullying my friends and it felt really shitty afterwards.
>>
>i bully bullies

how does that work? i know that bullies usually have a huge network of people willing to take a bullet for them, that's why bullies always get away with it, its because others back them up everywhere they go
>>
>>24892269
I always got praised for being a protector of the weak.
>>
>>24892239
no it's right, you just normalized your abuse setting the routine for your encounters.
>>
>>24892404
nope, i always stand up to bullies aside from that one time when i couldn't because i moved to a new school where everyone were the bullys friend,including the teachers
>>
>>24892262
>Putting people down before they can put you down, holy fuck it feels so sweet
I fingered my friend's pet budgie when I was 9 to try out sadism and felt nothing.
I insult my parents for being losers and I don't feel anything except the relief of getting to say what I am honestly thinking. I am just compelled to do it.

When I am nice to weak people I feel better looking than I did before, and I hope they are jealous of me and admire me.
>>
>>24892262
that's weird how schools have those anti-bullying policies but never really do anything about it, they even attack the parents that ask for help

i mean as a teacher just be completely honest and say you don't give a fuck about bullying and just want to get your paycheck
>>
>>24892378
It's a combination of things. It can be that you're a latent bully but you're too good of a kid to hurt others, or maybe you're a kind person and feel obliged to protect them when others hurt them so you step up.
>>
>>24892436
>i always stand up to bullies
lying to yourself doesn't fix the problem anon.
>>
I don't know... I never physically bullied anyone but there were definitely people I used to pick on at high school for being weird or annoying. I don't know if that counts? A lot more shit talking to your friends than stuffing into lockers or anything like that.
>>
>>24892605
i wish i could do that, but i would have to punch through 35 kids before i would get to him

people who swear silence are worse than the bullies,for real
>>
>>24892562
>that's weird how schools
not really, most teacher and staff have fucked up sense of reality and the admin doesn't give a shit about the students, they do it so they can claim they tried when lawsuits happen.
public schools in the usa exist to channel public money back to political cronies and activists.
>>
>>24892739
really? i was in jail aginst 12 people who wanted to fuck my shit up and i told them "if ur a real men come and take ur best shot" no one did anything

im pretty sure you would wet your pants in the same situation
>>
>>24892792
then why all the fake act? can't schools simply reject anti-bullying campaigns and be honest about it then just lie in everyone faces
>>
>>24892812
oooh looks like we have a badass here ;^)
>>
>>24892864
because it works dear autist, teachers get to pat themselves on the back thinking they are helping while making it worse, and the admins and the unions get to blame problems on needing ever more money.
>>
>>24892883
yeah i know that 90% of the people in this world are extremely terrified of fist fighting, there is no point saying your gonna fuck somebody up without doing it first
>>
>>24891989
>tfw beat the shit out of my bullies from middle school in high school

Felt good to grow a pair and call them out individually and let out all that pent up anger
>>
>>24892402
Depend, somehow some people manage to do good. Other appear to be more fucked up. it depend a lot on the reputation you have to start with.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.