[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone hate him so much? It's not like the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: can't stump the trump.png (275 KB, 489x498) Image search: [Google]
can't stump the trump.png
275 KB, 489x498
Why does everyone hate him so much? It's not like the other politicians are any better. I almost want to vote for him for the butthurt he would ensue.
>>
he's a meme
>>
>>24891932
Wow your 1 vote sure is gonna make a difference
>>
>>24891932
He shows what america really is, a center right nationalist capitalist world power.
America is not europe, but the libs want it to be
>>
>>24891961
Obama was a meme and he got two fucking terms out of it.

Anyway a meme is just an idea that spreads contagiously. That's exactly what politics is about. They try to break down ideas and positions into easily remembered catchy sound bites. Not any different than 4chan desu senpai.
>>
>>24891932
He's actually talking about issues the president has final authority on such as trade agreements. So no gridlock and he can deliver on his promises
>>
>>24892103
>he can deliver on his promises
But he won't.
>>
I did like him at first because he did not care about being politically correct and stood a decent chance at getting the nomination and possibly winning. He stayed away from social issues like abortion and gay marriage. I thought his ideas for dealing with illegal immigration were good, if a tad heavy handed.

Then he got on the Muslim hating bandwagon which plays right into the hands of groups like ISIS who want a us or them divide between muslims and everyone else. So much for a republican candidate who does not give a damn about religion. The democrats are too far into SJW territory for me to take seriously.

>>24891972
If you don't vote, don't bitch that the wrong person got elected.
>>
>>24892161
I love this "if you don't vote you can't complain" meme almost as much as the "my vote counts" meme
>>
>>24892161
>If you don't vote, don't bitch that the wrong person got elected.
Funny because your vote doesn't mean shit. The popular vote does nothing.
>>
>>24892161
>If you don't vote, don't bitch that the wrong person got elected.

To add to this.

If you are a democrat and don't like the democratic candidate vote for the green party or another party with left leaning position. For republicans vote Libertarian or constitution party. People in the RNC and DNC do notice increases in votes for alternative parties on their side of spectrum. They know every vote for an alternative is worse than someone switching sides because it splits the vote.

If the Trump runs independent he will split the republican vote and give 2016 to the democrats.

>>24892246
>>24892279
Right wing parties are making a big comeback in Europe because people vote. The left in the US could win big if people voted.
>>
>>24892161
>Then he got on the Muslim hating bandwagon which plays right into the hands of groups like ISIS who want a us or them divide between muslims and everyone else. So much for a republican candidate who does not give a damn about religion. The democrats are too far into SJW territory for me to take seriously.
We're playing into their hands by letting Muslims into our country. If we didn't let in any Muslims, none of these ISIS terror attacks would've happened.
Also, fun fact, one of the Paris attackers snuck in as a refugee. Plus two Finnish refugees have been confirmed as participants in the Camp Spreicher massacre (mass killing of almost 2000 Shia Iraqi soldiers).
>>
I'm voting trump, I don't agree with everything he says but I love that he is 100 percent honest about his opinions and not trying to appeal to women and sjws, trump forever
>>
File: are you a legend.jpg (57 KB, 1277x543) Image search: [Google]
are you a legend.jpg
57 KB, 1277x543
>>24891932
>>24891961
HE WHO CONTROLS THE MEMES CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE
>>
Because normies think he's racist, and according to normies, racist is the worst thing a human can possibly be.
>>
File: Kamala Khan.jpg (19 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Kamala Khan.jpg
19 KB, 400x224
>>24892484
>Voting for someone because he hates the people you hate
>>
The west has a total c'uck mentality wherein not wanting to fill your country with non whites is seen as a moral evil.
>>
>>24892709
Exactly, why are you even on this board if not to unite with people who have the same hatreds as you
>>
>>24891932
He is not an admirable person, his leadership skills are the skills of someone who does not deserve the position he has attained in life (and only through luck), he's emblematic of the oligarchic business interests that have eaten through any good left in the YUESAY, he plays to the wrong and hateful populist strings, he would achieve nothing as president.

I fucking hate him, just looking at the two payed fucker.
>>
>>24891932
>I almost want to vote for him for the butthurt he would ensue.
This is what I'm doing. Fuck liberals. They deserve all the suffering they get.
>>
I don't get why the guy says such retarded stuff, the media institutions are obviously against him and he just gives them a chance to run horror story after horror story about him.

If I was an American I'd probably vote for him though. Unlike Hillary he seems to actually want to change things (Whether good or bad) and isn't in bed with the corporations and Wall Street. Why else would he arguably tarnish his Donald Trump brand and spend so much of his own $ funding his own election run (Unlike anyone else) if he didn't believe he was at least doing the right thing. He is so rich you'd hope he'd be less susceptible to corruption and everything too.
>>
>>24892473
islamic fundamentalists are only a threat because america went to "war" in the middle east over a non existent threat and murdered thousands of innocents, no wonder they fucking hate the west now, hell even I do

america is the cancer of this world
>>
I don't hate him. I find him to be a laughingstock of a person.

I'm sort of split on whether or not I'd vote for him. On one hand, I don't agree with a single thing he has to say.

On the other hand, voting for people you agree with doesn't mean that things are going to get better. The country is falling apart as it is (hell, the whole world is). Why not let this guy just drive it the rest of the way into the ground? Maybe we need to hit rock bottom before there's any chance of getting a fresh start.

If nothing else, it would be interesting.
>>
>>24893000
>being born in the 21st century
>>
ITS LE 2015 OMG NO POSSIBLE TERRORISTS LYING AND LIVING HERE 5EVER? OMG 2015 CONSTITUTION
>>
>>24892161
>Then he got on the Muslim hating bandwagon which plays right into the hands of groups like ISIS who want a us or them divide between muslims and everyone else.

Muslims divide themselves by being Muslim. He's stating facts, and the fact is that almost all muslims would want Shariah law and other retarded shit that directly clashes with western society.
>>
>>24892161
Actually trying to protect muslims' feelings plays right into ISIS's plans.
>>
If you're white and don't like Trump, you're a kuck, plain and simple. That doesn't mean you have to think he's the best candidate for the presidency, but his pro-white positions should resonate strongly with you unless you're a masochist who wants to see the fabric of this country destroyed by foreign invaders.
>>
>not realizing that this was Trump's grand finale
>not realizing that he's actually a liberal who successfully destroyed the republican party from the inside and ruined their chances for the whitehouse in 2016
>not realizing that he's now "jumping the shark" so that he can disappear with all his money and ensure that no one wants him to work for them again

I'll bet anything that he dips out on a helicopter in a few months to one of his private islands and nobody hears form him again

He's a fucking genius
>>
>>24892473
>We're playing into their hands by letting Muslims into our country. If we didn't let in any Muslims, none of these ISIS terror attacks would've happened.

People have been radicalized via the internet. Nothing would prevent an /r9k/ member from getting sucked in with ISIS and attacking. There were also millions of Muslims in the US before 9/11.

>>24893000
When the US left Iraq in 2011 is was relatively stable. There was still an ongoing insurgency, but the Iraqi army could deal with it. The Syrian civil war gave these nutcases a safe space to operate in and build up their forces.

>>24893182
There are many Muslims in the US who love to drink, have sex, ect. We do one hell of a job of integrating people. Europe does not do this and the Muslim populations retain the values of their homelands for generations which leads to problems.

ISIS could easily pull of a Paris style attack given the access to weapons in the US, but they have not. Thousands from Europe have gone to syria to fight, while a few hundred tops have done the same from the US.
>>
>>24892161
don't worry. I convinced my entire family to vote for him.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.