[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regrets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 1402128389267.jpg (37 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1402128389267.jpg
37 KB, 396x388
>Stuck in a rut with current gf
>She is extremely happy with me while I am simply satisfied being with her
>Meet new girl that I connect with really well
>Break up with current gf to date new girl
>Have an amazing month together
>Break up due to myself still having feelings for my ex and my gf feeling guilt for breaking us up and not being able to accept that I love her

I wound up getting back together with my ex-gf and trying to work things out, which I probably should have done in the first place.

The new girl has convinced herself that she is meant to be alone forever and could never accept that I felt that way towards her. I can't stop thinking about her but she never wants to see me ever again. When I go out to places that we have been together I always look to see if she is there but in reality I doubt I will see her again.

I wish I could go back and stay with her or that we could have met under different circumstances or perhaps to have waited before beginning a relationship with her. It's hard to imagine that she could have left my life just as easily as she entered.

This might be my biggest regret in life.
>>
If only the robot could be programmed to filter out normies and bait.
>>
>>24891529
You worthless faggot just date both of them
>>
>>24891582
Just because my feels are different than yours does not make them any less real.

It's torture thinking about what could have been and that no matter what, I would have to hurt at least one person.
>>
>>24891529
you're only having this problem because you aren't very intelligent. please kill yourself to better the state of the gene pool.
>>
>>24891650
If only that were a possibility
>>
>>24891776
You seem upset, why would you say these things while I am grieving?
>>
File: joos15 shut it down.png (378 KB, 519x499) Image search: [Google]
joos15 shut it down.png
378 KB, 519x499
>tfw slammed the door on my finger
>i think i broke it, it's numb
>dad said something called me a name
>full of adrenaline and rage
>called him a bitch really loud
>tfw he had a defeated look
>my mom gave the this disappointed look
>not a nose in the house
>too ashamed to leave my room
Fuck man, I feel so ashamed
>>
File: gds.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
gds.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>>24891529
>>Stuck in a rut with current gf
>>She is extremely happy with me while I am simply satisfied being with her
While this may sound cruel, this was a very good deal and sounds like an opportunity for a stable relationship, which is rare. But I also get why you left that, love is love, one of the strongest drives humans have. Perhaps the best not drug-induced feeling when fulfilled. Look out for people who have self-esteem issues. Treat them carefully. As a male, it is very easy to get drawn to such a girl as your protecting instincts for females kicks in. And you should try to help her, if you want to, with both straight-forward and subtle encouragement. It is very important to make yourself CLEAR about such a persons positives, while also staying very honest and not overblowing things. You should also realize that there is often a massive ego involved in self-esteem issues, as it's a feeling that you should me more/better than what you are, and as it means that this person has no real trust in herself, has no realistic self-image, so your relationship will be unstable, as she could be more easily affected by other males, either with negging, overpraising, or the combination of these two. It's really easy to fuck with these girls mind, however intelligent they are.
>>
>>24891529
Juggle them, they should never have known about each other
>>
File: dsa.jpg (256 KB, 1170x923) Image search: [Google]
dsa.jpg
256 KB, 1170x923
>>24891529
At least you experienced an amazing month with her you said. I know that means you're even more addicted, but you still have the memories. I'm 20 years old, I never had anybody. There is this girl I've been hung up on since 2 years. I catch myself looking for her on public transport or stores, looking at the door waiting for her to walk in. The thing is, even if she miraculously liked me, I wouldn't have a relationship with her. I'm wrapped up too much into self-pity, self-hate and depression, all of which are very selfish and plain stupid things I realize, but that doesn't change a thing, in fact, it only makes me dislike myself more. And I don't think I could be a good and smart enough person to stay honest with her while not hurting her anyways so she's better off without me. And I don't trust her either, I have too many insecurities where she could hurt me easily, even if unintentionally. I'm just fucked. This is probably how your love feels as well, at least partially.
>>
>>24892094
Apologise. Even if you have a bad relationship with your dad. I'm serious. It will be good for everybody.
>>
>>24891529
>Break up with current gf to date new girl

Kill yourself fucking faggot, throwing someone away for somebody else when they're happy with you is one of the worst things you can do to a human being. At least have the decency to stay single for a couple months.
>>
>>24892094
Go apologize to him right now. Explain to him what led to your outburst, and apologize. No matter what the circumstances of your life, you owe them that much.
>>
Same shit as me op. I'm with my bitch the last 6 years. At one point I loved her, and is still yandere levels of crazy for me, but she has worked tirelessly to make me hate her. She finally succeeded a year or two ago. I'm only keeping her out of some fucked up sense of oblugobligation and for easy asshole. I haven't touched her pussy in months. I like how much she hates and and later brings up how it hurts and makes her feel bad, but the second I'm ready to fuck she bends over and grabs the lube. She's internalized the idea that her rectum is how I cum, not her pussy. I feel powerful. I also flirt with othe girls, and point out skinnier and shorter girls and I mention how cute I think their outfits are. I can see it hurts her and she asks if I think their cuter than her. I just grin and say no, I just think you'd look cute in that outfit. She's a retard but at this point she has to understand its their age and skinniness I'm admiring. No guy gives a shit about a girls clothes, it's what's inside that matters, her naked body. The best part is she's not even fat. I just want her to be anorexic because fuck her.
>>
>>24892303
Are you saying he should sacrifice his time and happiness for someone else's sake? Those are limited resources you know.
>>
>>24892303
What about my own happiness? Am I not entitled to finding someone to make me as happy as I made her?

Should she not be with someone that is as happy to be with her as she is with me?
>>
>>24892100
This is happening to me right now. I think I love her? I don't feel "in love". It's not like infatuation where you feel weak and your heart flutters. I care about her and I like having her in my life but I feel no passion.

I don't think I'm attracted to her. I can tell her that but she just freaks out and calls me a piece of shit and says I'm horrible. She won't do anything to change though so I'm probably always going to feel this way. I don't really know what to do. I don't want to stop talking to her, but she's more like a friend to me than a love interest.

She wants to slam me and make me feel bad for ever trying to date her in the first place but I just didn't think it would get so serious so fast. That makes me feel like if I told her, I would have to sever contact with her and we couldn't be friends or anything. She's really attached and honestly in kind of a selfish way.
>>
File: Kill Yourself OP.jpg (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Kill Yourself OP.jpg
18 KB, 512x512
>>24891529

Just...let me get this straight:

You're in a stable, loving relationship in which anybody on /r9k/ would give their left testicle for. She loves you, even if you're not totally feeling it.

Then you "connect" (leaving out the how, making me wonder how real this "connection" actually was) with this girl, who is so emotionally fucked in the head, she actually believes she'll be "forever alone" after a month-long bad idea.

Your ex then takes you back after a monumental fuck-up, when anybody else would've booted your ass to the curb.

And YOU feel bad?
Jesus Christ OP.
>>
>>24891529
>Has a girlfriend that loves him
>Throws it all away
>Gets it all back
>Wants to throw it away again
Get out
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24893207
This. Fucking normies coming on this board with their relationship problems because /adv/ didn't give them what they wanted. This one in particular pisses me off so much because he had everything he wanted and threw it away, while there's people on this board that would murder just to feel for the first time in their life some kind of emotional connection.
>>
>>24891529
>multiple girlfriends

maybe you should post in /adv/???
>>
I dont understand cunts like you. You come here, of all places, to whine and complain about girlfriend problems.
This place is for people to whine and complain about NOT having a girlfriend.

Please, just leave. Never come back. Forget /r9k/ exists. It's bad enough living our pathetic lives without normalfags like you coming to violate our safe space

reee
>>
File: just fuck my shit up tbh fam.png (319 KB, 586x470) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up tbh fam.png
319 KB, 586x470
>>24892293
>>24892308
what to do? I'm shaking in fear. why does this have to be so hard bros.
>>
>>24894537
We just told you what to do. Go apologize. I wont write out what you should say, you have to do that yourself. Hurry up before it's too late
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>stuck in rut with current gf
Stopped there
>>>/soc/
>>>/adv/
>>
>Some people are able to get girls to date them THIS easily

I can't even get a girl to make me her emotional tampon. They want that little to do with me.
>>
File: 1420760392233.jpg (55 KB, 900x677) Image search: [Google]
1420760392233.jpg
55 KB, 900x677
>>24895122
lol nm I read it and its obviously bait
Good post OP
>>
>>24895181
It's not bait, it's currently what is going on in my life.

I actually just texted the new girl. She said she would probably take me back but I decided to try and work things out with the original girl.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.