[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck can I never be one of you guys? Because I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 22
File: 1446940246616.png (225 KB, 478x556) Image search: [Google]
1446940246616.png
225 KB, 478x556
Why the fuck can I never be one of you guys? Because I'm a girl? I'm a lesbian and I will NEVER be attracted to any of you, but people hate me, and I come here to relate, and people call me slurs and just demean me.. it's almost like this place is a "safe space" for men.
>>
fuck off slut whore roastie bitch
>>
I'm Mario from super mario bros

get the fuck-a-out! waaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
>>
>>24891501
Wow, real mature.
>>
>>24891470
If it was a 'safe space' we'd kick you out instead of calling you names. Keep pushing the 'you guys complain about shit and SJWs complain about shit so you're basically the same as SJWs' meme.
>>
>>24891470
>Why can't I fit in on r9k?

It's because you are a girl, (even though you're probably a guy you faggot) it's a well accepted idea on this board that women have life on easy mode, which they do seem to have based on my limited experience, and therefor you cannot be a robot as you have an easy life.
>>
Post better images. Can't take you serious, sempina.
>>
>>24891576
life is NOT easy mode for us. when you get catcalled whenever you go outside period in a busy area, and when you can't even go outside at night, you know we aren't on easy mode.
>>
>inb4 "403 replies and 99 images omitted. Click here to view."

Please don't bump this shit thread.
>>
>>24891470

Because you're a female you have dozens of other resources available to you, an entire society designed to dote upon you, so much at your disposal.

The people here are worthless loner fucks who nobody really gives a fuck about, but at least here they can commiserate with one another. It's infuriating when females who command so much attention in all other environments, want to command it here too.
>>
>>24891470
As long as you are a biological girl you'll never be welcomed here.
>>
>>24891598
>"It's so HARD being desired!"
>>
>>24891602
you see it's shit like this that i'm talking about. i don't get taken seriously because i'm a girl. people ignore my threads because i'm a girl.
>>24891604
i don't have shit besides looks. i'm poor. my family members are all dead or abusive.
>>
>>24891598
Wew lad, you were doing so well. Protip, in future don't bitch about being catcalled, it's too much of a meme at this point it makes the b8 too obvious.
>>
>>24891501
Wahaha. That gave me a chuckle
>>
>>24891644
Join groups. Lesbians r us might even be a Facebook group.
>>
>>24891470
>it's almost like this place is a "safe space" for men.
Most people who tell women to fuck off kind of want it to be that way. Women can get incredible amounts of attention just for saying they're women- see this thread, or fembot feel threads. You can have a life considerably more difficult than 90% of the people here, but when you say you're a woman, even if you say you're a lesbian, you are attracting orbiters who will be nice to you in an attempt to gain your contact information, or other people fed up with that bullshit who will tell you to fuck off. It causes flame wars and shits up the board.
>>
File: 1446772480903.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2269) Image search: [Google]
1446772480903.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2269
>>24891649
so is that it then? whenever I have any sort of hardship you just scream that it's a "meme"?
>>
>>24891501
Bless this anon for I had a good laff
>>
>>24891470
>I'm a lesbian
thus you have a community that is eager to provide some level of emotional support and political advocacy.
most of us would kill to have a taste of that, you can babble about white male hetero privilege all you want, but no one gives a shit about you if you are one unless you have something they want.
>>
>>24891644
Go and gang out with other girls or get some orbiters. You don't have to have sex with since they aren't meant for that to most girls.
>>
knowing you're a girl and a lesbian, the first thing i thought was "i wonder if there's some way i can get this girl to let me lick her ass well she's probably not even near my location but can we still try yeah we should still probably try lesbians are so fucking hot holy shit whta if it actually worked"

that's the male end of why you can't be one of us, but on the female end, you posted a girly image because you're a girl, showcasing the female mentality of NEEDING to be noticed for being a qt

literally impossible for these two mindsets to meet platonically. either i want to eat your ass or you want to know, on some subtle instinctive level, that all these men would kill to eat your ass, even if you have no intention of letting it happen. more likely both at the same time.

men and women can't be friends.
>>
>>24891613
>biological girl
Jesus Christ fuck off. Any passable tranny enjoys almost every privilege and causes arguably more problems here than other women.
>>
>>24891704
If you consider being catcalled a hardship then you must really have life on easymode.
>>
>>24891470

because u hate us and start fights. now go.
>>
>>24891598
>waaahhhh someone whistled at me on the street, life is so hard ;_;
When i was in high school i had a guy piss on my shoes and couldn't do shit about it or i would've got my skull stomped into the concrete sidewalk. My first kiss came from a girl who was dared to "kiss the loser" and everyone made fun of me for it for months. When i was 14 a spic threw a pencil at me, hit my eye in the cornea and tore a small hole in it and i had to have eye surgery and get micro stitches placed on it, and have a permanent scar on my eye, which is repulsive to most people. He denied everything and the school didn't do shit to him. Oh, but my male privilege means i have a good life right? Fuck you. You don't know shit.
>>
File: THEISAACOFISAACFACECLOSEUP.gif (60 KB, 480x242) Image search: [Google]
THEISAACOFISAACFACECLOSEUP.gif
60 KB, 480x242
>>24891470
Lesbians make the best girls, but will never be attracted to me, making them default to the worst.

I wish I was a lesbian so bad.
>>
File: 457245885.jpg (65 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
457245885.jpg
65 KB, 500x371
>>24891644
>people ignore my threads because i'm a girl
i completely understand you OP
its just such a shame that you have to reaffirm everyone you're a girl everytime you post
>>
File: nicebait.png (9 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
nicebait.png
9 KB, 500x501
>>24891704

He's not even trying.

faggot bot this is original
>>
Lesbians need to be round up and shot. They are the lowest of the low of degeneracy.
>>
>>24891739
This isn't about those freaks, fag. In the grand schemes of thing they are still mentally ill men and when push to comes to shove people would rather save a biological woman they some man in a dress.
>>
>>24891470
>Justifying yourself on 4chan.
Just stop saying it. gender has no context in an anonymous imageboard.

refrain from posting for a time.
LURK MOAR.
>>
File: 1423523093770.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1423523093770.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>24891470
And again another animeposting transsexual "fembot" comes here
please
fuck off forever
>>
>>24891470
>lesbian
Don't you mean a heterosexual man who simply mentally ill and ''identifies'' as a trans?
>>
>>24891704
>"Help! People are showing interest in me!"
This is why we are on a completely different spectrum.
>>
>>24891826
I was born with a vagina and womb anon.
>>
>>24891470
You are a lesbian. In other words, you automatically fit in somewhere else. This is the only place I have found that I fit in.

Also: saying you're a girl here is like saying "GIVE ME ATTENTION." I haven't stated my gender even once.
>>
>>24891823
>>24891826
You're right. This "girl" is probably another psychologically impaired man.
>>
>>24891768
>empathizing with roasties
kill yourself tripfag
>>
>>24891795
>people would rather save a biological woman they some man in a dress
People would rather save a 9/10 than a 6/10. That doesn't mean 6/10 women belong here.

>In the grand scheme of things
Doesn't matter. Passable trannies are treated like women and get a lot of attention from chasers, especially here. You also seem oddly obsessed with trannies to modify woman with biological. Most people don't think about trans people that much.
>>
>i will never be attracted to any of you
so you're just like a regular woman
>>
File: 1448030282338.jpg (48 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448030282338.jpg
48 KB, 400x400
Women aren't people, women don't have feelings, women can't me robots, and women can't be lesbian.

You're basically a meme and a bad person, op.
>>
File: 1449772014957.jpg (57 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1449772014957.jpg
57 KB, 645x773
>>24891501

>mfw when reading your post
>>
Alrighty, here ya go Anon, literally copied and pasted from a previous post. No one fucking cares that you're a female. Just dont go around saying you're a female. You know everyone here doesnt like them. Why do you have to literally paint yourself as a target.

The thing I don't understand is, youre anonymous. You don't have to tell anyone your race or gender. If you seem something that offends you, ignore it. The only time someone posts their race or gender is when they want attention... you're fucking anonymous. You can literally be anything, even a fucking cow.
>in b4 but anon, I don't want to have to hide my identity on the Internet
You're Anonymous. It's hidden already

This is such shit bait but I copied and pasted so w.e
>>
OP if you'd like to talk i can leave email or something, I always like having new friends to chat with.
>>
File: MMW.jpg (84 KB, 775x811) Image search: [Google]
MMW.jpg
84 KB, 775x811
This is how you women look when you come on r9k.

You're like a rich white kid coming into a ghetto and pretending you're one of the lower class homies. You look ridiculous.
>>
>>24891866
Please, degenerate. They just being tolerated and their chasers are considered the lowest of the low. Which I'm guessing you are. I say biological just to keep this kind of argument from popping but I guess you STILL can't get away from the transfat bullshit in this day in age. Keep defending the illness, bucko.
>>
Welcome to 4chan stating your gender and bitching about it is basically the equivalent of wearing ISIS flags on your chest and pissing on the White House lawn, if you were one of us you'd know that .
>>
Wow. reading this thread had proved that I'll never fucking find a place to fit in. As a NEET and a girl I'll be forever fucked with anxiety and I won't have a place to lament like here.
>>
>>24891704

You realize men can't go walking down dark alleysalleys completely naked while holding bags of money either right? It's actually safer to be a woman. You guys are victims of all forms of crime or hardship at less than 50% the frequency of males experiencing the exact same thing. Instead of people politely asking me if they can buy me coffee, saying good morning to me, or telling me I am sexually attractive I'm called a faggot or they just drive by trying to clip me with their mirror or honk their horn. Men suffer from catcalling so much worse.
>>
>>24891859
>too retarded to recognize even a triptards ham-fisted sarcasm
go to the kitchen, get the sharpest knife, slice open your neck.
do it now.
>>
>>24892007
Nobody gives an absolute damn!
>>
>>24892007
>I won't have a place to lament like here.

Bitch, you have the rest of the world to lament because society cares about you.
>>
>>24892007
The curse of a board dominated by lonely males. If you keep your gender quiet you wont have issues, or if you grow some tougher skin, but other than that cant offer much solace.
>>
>>24892007
>>24891934
Read this fucking post, holy shit. You want to fit in, its very simple. Be anonymous.
>>
why you have to declare yourself as a woman tho?

just say you hate woman too and you can become part of this place
>>
>>24892007
As a female you have everywhere. Hardly any of us can imagine going on tinder or craigslist or wherever and getting 1,000 replies because we have a hole between our legs.

Just show yourself and choose whichever peasant male is to your liking. Your biggest difficulty is making the right choice from a huge pool or males who will reflectively like you simply because of your gender.
>>
>>24892007
Go to adv or soc to fit in.
>>
>>24891598
>WAAAH I GOT ATTENTION WOE IS ME
>>
>>24892007
im sure tumblr would love to have you, dumb bitch.
>>
>hurr I'm a lesbian guys :3
We have an ENTIRE FUCKING BOARD for you faggots.
>>>/lgbt/
Otherwise, you can also go to cripplechan and hang out there.

Fuck off.
>>
>>24892007

ffs use some subtlety. The catcalling meme was already excessive. The I have le social anxiety because I love running around talking to people and attention whoring is just over the top ridiculous.
>>
File: 0099 - w6rbUP6.png (38 KB, 163x224) Image search: [Google]
0099 - w6rbUP6.png
38 KB, 163x224
OP here. I'm actually a 23 year old straight male. I've rused you all.
>>
>>24892007
why do you need to state your gender in order to lament
>>
>tfwywn be a qt lesbian

FUCK YOU GOD
>>
>>24892163
Is your life really bad? Tell us about your father. The feels....the feels.
>>
>>24892163
Can I suck your dick plz?
>>
File: 101.jpg (62 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
62 KB, 480x640
OP here. Im not actually a lesbian. I just knew that would be one more thing to piss you guys off.
>>
>>24891470
stop trying to fit in and just be yourself
>>
File: 003.png (27 KB, 275x222) Image search: [Google]
003.png
27 KB, 275x222
>>24891470
you're misinterpreting segregation with a safe space. It's not that the bots here are so offended by you that they can't handle your presence emotionally and break down, it's that you are viewed through a spectrum of inferiority and exceptional annoyance. Quite simply many would prefer that you were here because you contaminant the board and make it less pure, ultimately it is fantastical to suggest that /r9k/ is pure while the normie hoards have infiltrated and set up camp behind our front lines. However, despite the current state of the board we'd still prefer you leave and never come back, try lolcow.
>>
>>24891704
>hey guys why don't YOU give me attention when other people give me attention and they bother me and YOU bother me but I want YOU to bother me

Jesus christ, this bait is horrible. If there's any retarded bitch that thinks like this, you have no idea what's it like to get false validation only from your immediate family, or not even from them.

>>24891859
simply ebin
>>
File: 1435915265110.jpg (529 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1435915265110.jpg
529 KB, 1024x683
are you the trainposting lesbian?
please post more trains
>>
File: tai6.png (153 KB, 496x664) Image search: [Google]
tai6.png
153 KB, 496x664
>>24891470
short answer

nobody wants to mob with some bitch who makes everything about her

>inb4 "i don't do that"

yes you do. because chances are, because you're blinded by female privilege, you're seeking guy friends that are *better* than you. probably not blatant chads. but talkative, interesting, smart guys who are into like programming and fantasy baseball. you know... shit you know nothing about. so the only thing you'll be able to bring is your sexuality. in which case, guys have fuckbuddies and girlfriends and pump & dumps for that.
>>
File: kNqdDLt.jpg (27 KB, 720x450) Image search: [Google]
kNqdDLt.jpg
27 KB, 720x450
>>24891470

It's because most men have an ingrained hate of lesbians. You want all the perks of being female without providing anything that a female does. Plus it's yet another vagina off the market that could have been put to good use and prevented another mass shooter.

You're basically someone that wants to get paid for doing no work.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 260x194
tits or get the fuck out

>mfw "tits or gtfo" is a banned phrase on r9k now
>>
>>24891470
You will never be one of us. You will never be taken seriously here. We will always resent you. Please leave and find somewhere more appropriate for people like yourself.
>>
Yeah, have fun scissoring!
>>
>>24892007
Just don't tell people you're gender, you'll be fine.
>>
>>24891470
gtfo you stupid bitch
>>
>>24891470
Maybe you should try posting without revealing you're a girl? You know exactly what will happen but you do it anyways because you're an attention whore.
>>
>>24894383
>>24893432
This desu

I'm not a misogynist but this board is rooted in frustration with women so I don't know what you expect
>>
>>24891644
>i don't have shit besides looks
that's just it though. If you are a girl with good looks, that's all you NEED. Guarantee you could start looking right now and find some poor sap (probably an engineer or accountant or some other pseudosuccessful autist) and before Christmas you will have a husband and a whole new lot in life. Robots can NEVER have that. They're damned from the day they were born, so don't be surprised when they don't take your "problems" seriously.
>>
>>24891470
You're not welcome here because most people here are selfish, misogynistic losers.

And they're not just losers because they're ugly, stupid, or had bad parents. They're losers because they're lazy and have plain bad values.

That's why they tell you to fuck off. They want all the sympathy while offering none themselves. Some of us can recognise that we got fucked over in some aspect of life, but we can still empathise with others who deserve it.

In the unlikely event that you are a woman, and are a lesbian, as you claim, why do you think you belong here? What challenges do you have that normies don't?

Also, why on earth would you want to come here instead of /lgbt/, tumblr, or reddit?
>>
This is a safe space for men. Just another side of the coin. I hate it here but because it's addicting emotional feedback-loop I'm here and propably will be for life.
>>
File: 3.png (17 KB, 175x183) Image search: [Google]
3.png
17 KB, 175x183
Sometimes the dumbest posts are the best.
>>
>>24894383
/thread
Bdxold
>>
>>24891470
>I'm a lesbian
Fuckin dropped.
You're worthless, literally a drain on society, and contribute nothing, nothing but degeneracy and the destruction of our nation and it's morals.
You deserve death, you had potential but you wasted it, became the twisted fuck that you are.
You let yourself or someone else make you the person you are today.
God doesn't even want to look at you, because to you he's a reminder that mankind was a mistake.
You're an abomination.
>>
>>24895445
>They want all the sympathy while offering none themselves.
why the hell should we have sympathy for women who live life on easy mode when they just trivialize our hardships? Fuck you.
>>
>>24895877
>>24895877
>why the hell should we have sympathy for women who live life on easy mode when they just trivialize our hardships?
You shouldn't have as much sympathy for *anyone* who lives life on easy mode.

See
>Some of us can recognise that we got fucked over in some aspect of life, but we can still empathise with others who *deserve* it.
>>
>>24891470
blackbot here.

might as well just join in since there's normies already infiltrating this place as is, gals, and /pol/lacks residing here; despite them having gf's/bf's, having normal social lives, and getting regular affection/sex. I used to get mad over it and I stopped caring afterwards and got used to it; learning slowly that I don't deserve friends or gf with the skanky life I'm living and others had found that out as well...

Yeah, fembots can come here. I don't care/mind and so do other peeps. If you post a pic of yourself, you'll probably get jumped on, every, and now then.

anyways welcome to /r9k/
>>
>>24891470
>I'm a girl and I will never be attracted to you
Fuck you then you stuck up bitch
>>
>>24891644
that's because you mention you're a gril
>m-mah privilege
piss off roastie
>>
this is an anonymous board
you shouldnt be going around horning about your womanhood anyway
>>
>>24891630
desired=/=rape
wew lad you almost had me there then I remembered you're just a troll
>>
File: 1449769353785.jpg (93 KB, 960x783) Image search: [Google]
1449769353785.jpg
93 KB, 960x783
This thread is stupid. Rate my trap body~
>>
File: wotd.png (56 KB, 427x137) Image search: [Google]
wotd.png
56 KB, 427x137
>>24891470
fucccc off
>>
File: 949494755766751.png (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
949494755766751.png
117 KB, 900x900
>Post a thread as Anonymous
>3 replies
>Post thread as grill
>594 replies and 112 images

FUCK YOU FEMALE PRIVILEGE IS OMNIPRESENT. EVERY SINGLE BETA MALE ON THE PLANET IS HARDWIRED TO RESPOND TO FEMALE COMPLAINING.
>>
>>24891837
it's true

I know what it's like to feel like a creep and I've had sluts come on to me making me uncomfortable

the second is definitely better because at least it boosts self esteem

still a virgin though
>>
Lesbians are just annoying, self centered people. It's not that lesbianism is bad, it's just chances are you are a disgusting human being who thinks the world revolves around you.
>>
>>24891552
sjws make death threats to those trying to come into their safe space
>>
>>24891501
>actually laughed

better than kekio for sure
>>
>>24891470

Are you cute? I'll be ur gf robo-dyke.
>>
File: 1448745916184.gif (473 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1448745916184.gif
473 KB, 500x281
>>24891470
you post on /soc dont you you fuck
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.