[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many robots have tattoos? im thinking of getting one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: dp.jpg (31 KB, 595x396) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
31 KB, 595x396
How many robots have tattoos?
im thinking of getting one
>>
>>24891458
Is that an arm stump.
>>
I bet that dude is awesome to hang out with. Good sense of humor about shitty circumstances.
>>
>>24891458
is this some propaganda for cant stump the trump?
>>
File: tattoo.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
tattoo.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
I have just this one, it's the weebiest thing I've ever done
>>
File: berserk homo.jpg (25 KB, 224x270) Image search: [Google]
berserk homo.jpg
25 KB, 224x270
>>24892089
Dope asf
>>
>>24892089
I"m pretty sure that is a clan from naruto, but which one?
>>
>>24892297
Senju Clan
>>
>>24892027
>I bet that dude is awesome to hang out with. Good sense of humor about shitty circumstances.

Yeah, that's a pretty rad tattoo, would buy him a beer.
>>
>>24891458
I have a spiderman logo with webs around it on my shoulder and the slipknot s on my arm, I'd recommend getting it somewhere were a t shirt will cover it.
>>
>>24892297
that's the cursed mark from berserk, familia

>>24892089
If that's anywhere else but your neck you fucked up.
>>
Yeah I have a 666 tattoo on my butt. That's it.
>>
My calf says "It's just a ride"
>>
>>24891999
I thought it was a micropenis at first glance
>>
I have a med alert tattoo on my left wrist.
>>
i've been wanting to either get a small sachiel face or a small akira pill somewhere
>>
I hate hearing people talk about tattoos because 90% of them are shit
>>
File: 3312lno.jpg (7 KB, 207x320) Image search: [Google]
3312lno.jpg
7 KB, 207x320
I used to want something like this but then I was like nah that will be too much then I was like I'll just getting something on my arm, but my arm is too small to get anything.
>>
I want a tattoo but am an accounting student - it's pretty much required to look and be boring.
>>
That's actually pretty clever. It makes something repulsive look neat.
>>
>want a tattoo
>can't donate blood for half a year afterwards
>haven't even donated blood recently, been too busy

Fug
>>
Got an alien queen fetus tattooed on my shoulder
>>
>>24891458
Whoever gets a tattoo is a degenerate
>>
Daily reminder that tattoos are a normie fad.
>>
>>24895039
I agree, this thread is sickening.

If dubs get mods shut this thread down
>>
>>24891458
tatoos used to be for outsiders and criminals and soldiers and whatever else for the most part but over the last couple of decades they became as normie as possible.

both my siblings are normies and have tattoos all over, most of them are completely meaningless and are just there because it looks kewl XD.

As long as you can think of something meaningful, go for it.
>>
>>24891458
I got an L on my arm because my father had the same tattoo, but that's it.
>>
File: porky gets a video game tattoo.jpg (11 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
porky gets a video game tattoo.jpg
11 KB, 328x277
tattoos are for sluts and hipsters

and video game autists and comic book geeks

and convicted criminals and rappers

and Mexicans whose child died and canon fodder army bros

and angry feminists and nascar enthusiasts

what I'm getting at is if you have a tattoo you are human garbage.
>>
>>24895195
> meaningful is ok
Go stick your meaning up your butthole. There is nothing wrong with doing a tattoo for the aesthetics of it.
besides, about tattoos being normie core: If you choee not to do something you want because it's popular, that's just as bad as people who chose to do something because it is popular. So if you are runing away from a trend for the sake of it, youre no better than the trendy people pushing the trend forward.
Come on, "it's so mainstream" is the hipster way of thinking. Tou din't wanna be a hipster, do you? You don't wanna be a dickhead, do you?
>>
>>24895447
no

somewhere out there are humans with tats that live the standard and this pretty normal
>>
File: OVERTIME.png (152 KB, 475x320) Image search: [Google]
OVERTIME.png
152 KB, 475x320
I GET ANGRY WHEN PEOPLE DO THINGS THAT I WOULDNT MYSELF DO
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WHY ISNT EVERYONE LIKE MEEEEEE
MY OPINIONS ARE FACT
>>
>>24895492
There is nothing wrong with being a hipster or dickhead :^)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.