[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just gonna leave this here.... REMINDER https://www.reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1449029170025.jpg (103 KB, 720x709) Image search: [Google]
1449029170025.jpg
103 KB, 720x709
Just gonna leave this here....

REMINDER

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/3w6ujp/are_autistic_guys_unattractive/
>>
Pretty autistic thread desu
>>
>>24891794

like u des
>>
had about enough lads
>>
>social difficulties are unattractive to me, no matter what causes them
If it was a woman having social difficulties, men would worship her as "hehe cute she's awkward like me!"
I hate women. I hate women so much it's unreal. God forbid someone have a disorder they can't help that makes social interaction terrifying.
Whore
>>
>>24891818

Probably correct desu senpai
>>
>>24891415
>https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/3w6ujp/are_autistic_guys_unattractive/
>reddit
discarded
>>
>>24891860

>implying that's not normie central, thus being what the majority of keks and whores actually think
>>
>>24891875
>c ucks and whores
two types of people who don't even register on my radar, they're that pathetic.
>>
>>24891415
Browsing Reddit is already a very autistic behavior. I wouldn't be surprised if those people wouldn't date one. Cause they are afraid of looking into their own mirror and see their own personal images.
>>
>>24891978

Good point anon-des
>>
File: 1431729532204.jpg (35 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
1431729532204.jpg
35 KB, 558x480
>>24891415

>i require very high levels of social and emotional intelligence, so yes.
>>
>>24891978

Pretty accurate actually. Women in general are pretty damned autistic, it just doesn't matter/never gets corrected because girls want each others approval and men want to stick it in.
>>
File: consider.jpg (25 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
25 KB, 569x428
>>24891415
>>24891848

It's because men are supposed to be the dominant caretakers; women are weaker in all aspects so it doesn't matter if they're crippled blind or autistic, to us on a subconscious level it's just pissing in an ocean of piss. They're already designed to drain your resources and your time. And that's not to say that they can't give you things back and be worthwhile (even if I don't feel that way personally) it's just the way things are.

On the flipside you could see why someone who already will need taking care of would not want someone who is lesser than them in some way.
>>
>>24892070
>implying i'm lesser than some worn-out roastie
Maybe aspergers really is a meme disorder
>>
>>24892045
What the fuck is social or emotional intelligence?
>>
>>24892120
Things that don't actually exist
>>
>>24892120
That's meme speak for "listen to my stupid non sensical problems and feelies all day while I don't give a shit about you or how you're feeling"
>>
most of those women probably dont even know exactly what autism is and are just making assumptions.

my friends and parents didnt believe me when i told them i have autism. it really depends on the person and their form and degree of autism
>>
>2016 minus 20 days
>there are still people who dont browse reddit unironically
>>
>>24892045
>require
look at these fugly bitches, talking like an employer or something. Look at the rest of her posts:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bigdickproblems/comments/24n27f/so_my_husband_and_i_didnt_have_sex_for_a_few_days/

Look at this shit!! On the plus side

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/3gk988/i_let_an_exfriend_borrow_property_can_i_get/
https://www.reddit.com/r/rape/comments/3adx5j/im_not_going_to_report_it_and_the_guilt_is/
>>
>>24892120
that thing that say you have to conform to social norm to be considered normal or else you're an outcast that never going to be successful in anything. Which was created to discern who get the best of both world and who suffer socially.
>>
>you're not going to be attractive to everyone. don't waste your time worrying about people who don't want to be with you, and focus your energy on finding people who do. they exist :)

They really believe this.
>>
>look at autism symptoms
>most women symptoms
>>
>>24892598
yet they said according to studies the biggest percentage of people on the spectrum are males. Which is unbelievable.
>>
Of course autism is going to be unattractive. You're not going to get any kind of romantic relationship from autism. You wouldn't want to date an autistic guy or girl unless you want to be some kind of adoptive parent. Now Asperger's, that's different.
>>
>>24891415
Yeah it really is true. Lost my oneitis to it. On the plus side I don't come off like that anymore. My eccentricities are still there, but coupled with good social awareness and social intelligence it paints an entirely different picture. Autistic people can learn to be social intellectually, the art of war and 48 rules of power were immensely helpful for me.
>>
File: 1448808291713.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1448808291713.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
>>24892566
>you're not going to be attractive to everyone. don't waste your time worrying about people who don't want to be with you, and focus your energy on finding people who do. they exist :)
>It's relieving to hear that. Say, do you want to go get a drink with me sometime?
>Who? Me? Ohhhh.... uhhhh.... anon, *insert preferred bullshit reason for being busy*, maybe some other time. Keep looking though, I'm sure you'll make some other girl very happy one day. That's not me.
>Repeat ad naseum until any sense of morale or self worth are totally shattered

I don't think women will ever be aware how full of shit they are about everything.
>>
>>24892680
>Implying there's a difference between being austistic and assburgers
Aspie here with no luck of any kind.
>>
I'll just leave this here, too

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/12/i_love_and_hate_dating_russian_men/
>>
File: 1444840031351.png (135 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
1444840031351.png
135 KB, 712x615
>>24891848

>If it was a woman having social difficulties, men would worship her as "hehe cute she's awkward like me!"

very
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.