[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever had a chance with a girl but totally blew it? Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: norwegian.jpg (219 KB, 800x669) Image search: [Google]
norwegian.jpg
219 KB, 800x669
have you ever had a chance with a girl but totally blew it? Let's hear your story.

>final year of high school
>some popular girl i had a crush on starts showing interest in me
>never spoke or interacted with her in my life
>she keeps deliberately walking into me
>comes and sits beside me in the library and the bus
>has tried multiple times to get my attention by waving to me
>often notice her looking at me
>i'm too much of a beta to know how to respond
>too afraid to say anything
>just ignore her until she finally gives up and stops

This went on for two weeks, and now I hate myself forever. Haven't seen her since I started university.
>>
Girl on the right in your pic has a nigger boyfriend
>>
>Have interest in girl
>She begins having interest in me too
>Realize how I really don't want to be a depedent cuk
>Friendzone her

jajajaja
>>
>>24890833
Yeah but she was ugly hairy and taller than me. Plus I was too scared to show my tiny penis to anyone
>>
>>24890833
I've blown chances with girls but only ones that weren't that hot. Honestly robots, sex isn't so great you should lower your standards
>>
>>24890895
shes the ugliest anyway
>>24890833
>Jew nose girl interested in me
>lose my virginity by pump and dump her
feels good man
>>
>work at fast food place
>hot girl gets hired, think i have no chance with her
>shes 2 years younger than be so i think i really have no chance with her
>find out some time later she thinks im "soooo cute"
>she has a bf at this time, ask her if she wants to go to a restaurant with me and another co-worker
>we go and its kind of awkward cuz im a fucking sperg
>texts me that she was glad i invited her and we should do something again soon
>nothing happens for awhile, she claims she doesnt like me anymore to other co-workers
>some time later it becomes clear this isnt true
>text her some more, around christmas time ask her to go to a movie with me over text when she gets back from a trip shes on
>never happens cuz im a sperg
>text her some more for awhile, goes nowhere cuz im a sperg
>she joins coast guard (or some other military thing dont remember)
>she asks me if i want to go to the mall with her and a friend of hers from the coast guard (also girl)
>goes okay but its kind of like a weird situation where im just walking with two girls to random stores and talking with them a bit
>i go off to college 1.5 hrs away
>texts slow down, she says she might visit me
>never happens
>she goes off to basic
>texts stop
>still a 21 year old virgin
feels fucking horrible man.
>>
>match with girl on tinder
>run into her at a party
>we talk, barely long enough for me to get her number
>I text her, ask her if she wants to meet for coffee
>She says yes
>We get coffee, talk for a while, connect
>week passes
>"Anon, we haven't talked in a while, you wanna do something?"
>I say sure, invite her over for chinese and movies
>start to hang out more and more
>make out a few times
>she takes me out to dinner on my birthday
>haven't had a girlfriend in a long time, so i'm pretty awkward all of this time
>try my best to be cool
>she comes over one night a week later
>ask her if she wants to be my girlfriend
>she says yes
>we've been dating for two months now, she loves me, her parents love me, I love her, we have great sex, everything is going well
>Could have blown it, but succeeded by not being a creepy faggot beta and just being myself
>>
>>24891329
>bee usef
nice pasta
>>
>>24891368
Why do you think it is pasta?
>>
>>24891057
This, sex is actually annoying to me unless it is with a girl whom I love at that point it is divine- the ultimate joy

But yeah
>>
File: 1445307475206.png (76 KB, 662x413) Image search: [Google]
1445307475206.png
76 KB, 662x413
>>24890833
I'll tell you the story of how I fucked up getting a handjob
>be me 16
>out with some friends and some girls we met up with
>we get super high and drunk
>we go to my friends house with this girl
>we're making out
>holyshit.jpg
>"anon, I'm gonna jerk you off"
>she whips out my dick
>I say "w-what... alright"
>She starts jerking me off
>holy fucking shit
>she spits on my dick and i'm in heaven
>I'm so comfortable I fall asleep
>I wake up to her yelling at me WHY ARE YOU ASLEEP? AREN'T I GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? I KNEW YOU WERE JUST A SLOB!
>mfw she leaves and makes all her friends go with her
>mfw my friends hate me cause I just cockblocked the fuck out of them
>mfw I slept through my first and only sexual encounter
>>
>>24891562
rip rip rip rip mute
>>
>>24891440
Man, the last time I fucked my gf I spent more time staring out the window watching Hong Kong's symphony of lights or checking out how my muscles looked in the mirror than I did thinking about her or enjoying what we were doing. We should probably break up or something.
>>
>>24891562
r u fukn gay?
>>
>>24890833
The second girl from the left and the fourth girl are twins right? They look exactly the same
>>
>meet girl
>she likes my personality and the way my mind works
>she sees me
>thinks I'm totally handsome
>meets me
>she thinks I'm quiet but attractive and interesting
>after a bit she realizes
>I don't really know what to do because I have minimal experience
>don't always know what to say
>quiet, awkward
>her vagina dries out
>dumps me off because my imperfection is too imperfect

that's the gist of it
>>
have you ever had a chance to give a blowjob to a guy's penis and totally blew it?
>>
>in the army
>some 4.5/10 girl is constantly asking me questions
>constantly checking me out
>her face had bad acne but she had fit body,perfect for fucking
>army killed my libido anyway so i didn't want nothing to with her
>nowdays am NEET and would tear her apart
>>
I remember back in high school there was this petite stacy type girl with a huge ass who would always say "I love you" and would always grope me and give me hugs. Whenever she did that I literally just froze stiff, and mumbled "y-y-you too". Although looking back on it I'm pretty sure she only did that cause she felt bad for me cause I remember a week before all that happened one of her close friends tried to have a conversation with me and the topic of relationships came up. I was a no gf KV at the time (and still am) and I told her friend the only way I would get a gf is when a washed up slut looks for my betabux, or if I settled for a fatty, and she said typical "that's not true." and "Stacy and I always talk about how ripped you are". After highschool I literally had no interaction with the opposite gender except for relatives, waitresses and cashiers. So I guess I was right about stacy showing affection for me being out of pity.

The sad part about it is that I cherish those moments every night before I go to bed
>>
File: mhR8f5H.jpg (22 KB, 366x405) Image search: [Google]
mhR8f5H.jpg
22 KB, 366x405
>>24891329
Just be Youssef
>>
>>24893507
I had something similar happen to me as well in the first year of high school. Some petite blonde stacy would deliberately annoy me, hug me, and try to act all friendly to the point were it was kinda creepy, but it didn't feel that way at the time because she was popular and attractive.

Anyway, she knew I was a shy and depressed loser. I assume she either did it out of pity, or to manipulate me into thinking that she likes me just so I would humiliate myself. I never took the bait.

Apparently she would talk about me when I wasn't around, and it got so bad that her friends started doing it too. Eventually, it stopped. It was a dreadful experience for the most part, but it was nice to have a girl acknowledge me for once.
>>
File: corndogs.png (819 KB, 597x595) Image search: [Google]
corndogs.png
819 KB, 597x595
I spent my summer working in a food stand, traveling around to different carnivals. You probably don't think much of us carnies, implying you ever go to fairs.So, ask me anything.
>>
great stories so far, ill share another

>few years ago
>after school finished
>be in birthday party with some friends
>we in resturant
>this really short chick looking at me
>she was ok looking at the time
>thinking to myself this won't happen, from various reason
>friends telling me shes interested but i forget about it (literally how)
>still have her in my facebook
>she became taller cuter with hipster shtick and learning film production or some shit like that
>mfw i could tap that pussy right now
>>
Don't be like me robots.

>be me
>sophmore in hs.
>there's this girl I had a crush on.
>qt 3.14 9/10 in my book
>get the hint that she likes more / intrested while in class one day.
>chad was talking to her and they somehow were talking about boyfrineds and stuff.
>chad mentions me.
>I look over to them.
>she says "oh anon I think anon is adorable."
>ohhhhh.jpg
>a couple of days went by.
>trying to sum up the courage to ask her out.
>finally did.
>"Maybe" she says, or something to that extent.
>No phone number or anything.
>That was the end of that.

Everything was blur after that. But I do remeber one thing that I did. At the time I had recently broken up with my summer love a couple of months ago.

>be depressed because of my ex.
>being even more depressed as I basically got rejected by a beautiful girl, at the time I thought another girl could fill that void that I had lost.
>Basically start having 'stalker' tendencies.
>Repeatedly add her on fb but to no avail.
>Try to find her in the hallways. To see if I can talk to her.
>Thankfully, I stopped after HS, and moved on.

Looking back at my old self, it was scary. I kinda hate myself for doing it. But now I'm a different person...
>>
>>24891562
I lol'd.

Also i did that too kinda:

>Girl and I get a little drunk at a party
>take her to my room, its dark, comfy, and we've been drinking for hours
>She gets on top, we're kissing and grinding n shit
>I kinda stop moving and close my eyes
>I wake up to her putting her shirt back on
>w-whats wrong?
>I'm apparently so bad at this you fell asleep, i'm leaving!
I ended up shrugging and going to sleep. It was a hot summer night, and I had my air conditioner going all day.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.