[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The previous weekend I spent some time kicking around a soccer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: pic.jpg (96 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
96 KB, 640x427
The previous weekend I spent some time kicking around a soccer ball in my backyard with my younger sister, her name is Mackenzie, after a half an hour we decided to finish and go back inside because we were getting too hot. As I was opening the door Mackenzie was standing beside me and my arm accidentally grazed her breast, I was momentarily shocked, I looked at her with an expression of disbelief and fear but she looked at me with a sly smile. After a second or two I panicked ran inside the house down the hallway and nervously locked myself in the bathroom.
>>
In the bathroom I tried to regain my composure but began to sweat profusely and become more agitated, I didn't know how to interpret what had just happened or what I should do next, I didn't mean to touch her, it had just happened by accident. My heart was pounding when I heard my sister walking down the hallway toward the bathroom and this made me sweat more. I froze when I heard Mackenzie's footsteps stop outside the bathroom door and she knocked twice saying "Dave, are you okay? It's alright. Can you open the door so I can talk with you?"
>>
File: Iseewherethisisgoing.jpg (85 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
Iseewherethisisgoing.jpg
85 KB, 311x311
>>24890820
this is going to lead to incest, right?
>>
As I stood frozen in the bathroom I thought back to the moment that it had happened and wondered why my sister smiled at me, had she enjoyed it? But this thought made me think about Mackenzie in a sexual context and that was a mistake because my sister is an attractive girl and I didn't want to think of my sister like that. With sweat dripping I banged my head against the bathroom wall to stop these horrible thoughts when I heard my sister knock again, she said "Dave, please open up."
>>
So after another minute I opened up the door and Mackenzie was standing there, before I could react she gives me a big hug and you know how hugs are I can feel her breasts against my chest. I blush and feel my sweat dripping off my face and I can see that she's sweaty too. Mackenzie giggles and tells me "Dave, it's okay! You're my brother and I'll always love you." She tightens her hug and and her leg rubs against my privates and I start to feel an erection coming on.
>>
i wonder what kek wordfilters to
>>
What the fuck. Dave, fuck is that matter with you?
>>
My head hurts from banging it against the bathroom wall and I decide I need to escape Mackenzie's grasp before she notices my erection so I tell her that I need to lie down on my bed because I hurt. Mackenzie steps away from me for a second and looks puzzled but then smiles broadly and says "Wait! I have Ibuprofen in my room! Follow me." But instead of letting my follow her she grabs my hand and pulls me with her up the stairs toward her room.
>>
And this is when I start to think that this day couldn't get any more embarrassing. As I was being pulled to Mackenzie's room I couldn't stop thinking about my hand accidentally grazing her round breast or the pressure I felt when she hugged me, why had my body reacted like that? And then I thought that I could have avoided this entire fiasco if I had not panicked and ran to the bathroom, if I had just ignored the graze and calmly walked inside the house then none of this would have happened, but suddenly I found myself in Mackenzie's room with the door locked.
>>
SKIP TO THE SEX

OR THE STUPID TRILL ENDING
WHICHEVER IT IS, JUST SKIP TO IT, NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE PROLOGUE BULLSHIT, WE JUST WANT CHAPTER 1
>>
After we entered her room Mackenzie suggestively pushed me down onto her bed. Mackenzie said "I'm feeling a little sweaty after kicking around that soccer ball. Do you mind if I took off my shirt?" But she didn't wait for my response and took off her shirt anyway, and so I saw her sweaty smooth skin, the upper half of her body only covered with a sports bra.
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 640x480
>>24892333
You better not waste those trips with some gay ending to the story.
>>
Now I was feeling very uncomfortable and it was getting harder and harder to hide my erection because now Mackenzie's shirt was off and I could more clearly see her intimate features. Mackenzie sat down next to me on the bed and touched my arm and quietly and playfully said, "You know, Dave, you don't have to be scared of me. We are siblings after all; we've seen each other naked plenty of times before!"
>>
She was right that we had seen each other naked plenty of times before, and I thought back to the time when I was 6 and she was 4 and we were playing in our grandparents' pool and we were naked but now I was 17 and she was 16 and it felt dirty. And of course this made me think about what her unclothed body looked like, and as I was staring at the wall thinking about that Mackenzie was procuring the Ibuprofen and I wasn't paying attention when she delicately placed the pill into my mouth with her thumb and index finger and then sensually licked her lips.
>>
that picture is of a nova scotia duck tolling retriever by the way, I have one, they're great
>>
>>24892951
Literally the only reason I'm posting in this thread is because my uncle just got one of these little guys, qt as fuck

Didn't read any of OP's shit, and he's filtered now anyway
>>
"There! That pill should make you feel better" and then Mackenzie patted my chest as a mother might to her son but not as a sister should to her brother, and this made me think about my arm grazing her breast and my sweat dripping onto her skin and the feel of her breasts pushing up against my chest and the pressure in my privates I felt as

she hugged me. And no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get these thoughts out of my head, of her curvy waists, blonde hair, and shapely behind.
>>
>>24890820
Saved op
>>
oh shit I thought I was on /biz/
This is much less funny now
>>
>>24893293
go jerk off to bitcoin, /biz/fag
>>
>>24893338
dude that's like 2 years ago barely anyone talks about bitcoin anymore
it's all about meme trading now
and flipping condoms inside out to save money
>>
6/10, OP.
Keep working on it, you'll get there one day.
>>
>no sister to give me hugs or say she loves me
jdimsa
>>
Then Mackenzie says "I'm feeling so sweaty after soccer" and she lasciviously emphasized the word sweaty, then she said "I'm going to go take a shower, but I won't be long" and she winked and giggled. She minced toward the upstairs bathroom which is nearby and I could hear her as she undressed and her clothes hit the floor and turned the shower on and all I could think about was how she looked now bare without clothes on and I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and walked to my own room to try to sleep but I couldn't sleep because all I could think about was Mackenzie in the shower.
>>
mfw there will never be sex
>>
Hurry up and finish the goddamn story, Dave
>>
With my mind preoccupied by my sister I give up on sleeping, and then I hear Mackenzie turn the water off. A few moments later I hear Mackenzie yell my name, "Dave! Dave! There aren't any towels in here! Can you bring me one from my room?" I gape in disbelief and I freeze for a moment, then hear Mackenzie beg again for a towel. I proceed to her room and pick up a towel, head toward the bathroom, and as I approach the bathroom the door flings open and there is my sister in all of her unclothed beautiful glory.
>>
tfw dave
>>
please hurry the fuck up dave
>>
CMON I CAN'T TAKE THIS
>>
Mackenzie grabs the towel out of my hand and I couldn't look away quickly enough. She teasingly exclaims "Dave, you naughty boy! Don't look at me like that!" As I said I had seen my sister naked before but not since we were kids, and now that I was seeing her adult figure for the first time I was in awe of what she had become. I continued staring at her and at this point I wasn't sure if my peeking was intentional or not, I wanted to look away but was mesmerized. I developed an erection that my sister immediately noticed and she says "You dirty, dirty man! Why don't we take care of that?" Mackenzie, still naked, grabbed my hand and led me back to her room.
>>
>Tfw there was no end
Fuck
Cmon Dave
>>
File: 2000px-HAL9000.svg.png (827 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-HAL9000.svg.png
827 KB, 2000x2000
>can't let you do that, Dave
>>
fuck you dave you son of a bitch
>>
Where's the wincest ? I want to read all about that dumb fucking whore mackenzie
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.