[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't rape legal? At least for lonely virgins, it wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: m3IOvMz.png (77 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
m3IOvMz.png
77 KB, 400x388
Why isn't rape legal? At least for lonely virgins, it wouldn't be any worse than file sharing, nothing actually gets stolen. If you can't get a gf you shouldn't be punished for it.
>>
wow good question anon-kun
>>
Same reason physical assault isn't legal.
>>
>>24890659
Hate to be "that guy", but dudes like you are the reason there's more radical, male-hating feminists growing by the numbers in this world.
>>
How could you prove you were a virgin at the time of the alleged rape in a court of law?
>>
File: 1448226769953.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1448226769953.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
>30+ yo kissless virgin NEET
>rape girl
>worthitgotlaid.mp3
>get arrested
>free food
>free house
>no responsabilities

2015 , not raping... what`s your excuse
>>
>>24890827
yeah you're right we should start issuing virgin licenses with constant audits and check ups
>>
>>24890848
>what's your excuse

Not wanting to end up in a county jail where I'll possibly get beaten the shit out of by crooked CO's & get raped myself.
>>
File: radiofeel.jpg (227 KB, 739x739) Image search: [Google]
radiofeel.jpg
227 KB, 739x739
>>24890827

If people couldn't already tell I was a virgin just by looking at me I wouldn't have this problem to begin with.
>>
>>24890659
why do you care? you aren't in any physical shape to do the raping anyway, more likely you get raped by niggers after that fat white bootie
>>
>>24891770

>you aren't in any physical shape to do the raping anyway

I-I have a gym membership and I'm going to use it next year...
>>
>>24892206
> and I'm going to use it next year
Keep telling yourself that
>>
>>24892593

Pls no bully. I have asthma.
>>
>>24890659
are you legit retarded or something
>>
tbqh op you're a disgusting piece of shit that should burn at the stake. This post is obvious b8 but when I see shit like this it brings back memories that I prefer not to think about. So fuck off.
>>
>>24892990
I cleen yo pipes fo ya wite boi, git on ya nees!
>>
>>24893041

>when I see shit like this it brings back memories that I prefer not to think about

Greentext story??
>>
>>24890659
My mom was killed by a drunk driver. Does that make it right for me to get drunk and run over your mom?
>>
>all the dumb faggots getting mad over rape
maybe we can drive the normalfags out by being pro rape
>>
>>24893107

>My mom was killed by a drunk driver. Does that make it right for me to get drunk and run over your mom?

I don't think that follows. For one thing killing someone takes something away, whereas rape only shares something. For another thing, wanting sex because you don't get any would have to be compared with wanting X because you don't get X, but your analogy doesn't fit that pattern since you're talking about getting to do X because you DID get X, not because you didn't get X.
>>
>>24893148
would you be okay with getting ass raped by a nigger for the slight chance of getting to rape a fat chick?
>>
File: 1404914413871.jpg (15 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1404914413871.jpg
15 KB, 228x221
>robots
>raping

If you had the bravado, energy and masculine confidence to stalk a woman, rough her up, overpower her, have your way with her, and disappear into the night, you would have already used that same bravado to seduce a woman in the traditional way.

Thankfully, the world is just like that and it ensures robots never do anything stupid.
>>
>>24893176

Gay sex is wrong regardless of consent to be honest, read the Bible anon.
>>
>>24893184

>Thankfully, the world is just like that and it ensures robots never do anything stupid.

who is elliot rodger
>>
>>24893209
he killed more men than women because of a locked door.
he didn't even kill real chads, he killed the spergs he lived with because they weren't quite as autist as him.
>>
>>24893085
I don't like talking about it. I've only told three people in my life and that was because they told me something super personal.But considering this board is anonymous who fucking cares.
>Be 5 or 6 year old me
>Had brother that would constantly sexual touch me
>He would do it when I did something bad I guess. Like write on the walls, or make my sister cry
>He would make it seem like it was my fault that this happened. I shouldn't have done the bad 'things' I guess.
>He never put it in of course, but he would touch me in places, make me lay on top of him naked.
>He stopped doing this when I was like 9 or 10 I believe.
>I'm 18 now, and it's as if it never happened. We see each other and we just say hi and have regular conversation.
>Sometimes I think he forgot. I haven't of course
Every little thing reminds me of what he did to me, and I want to forget but, it's like, drilled in my brain. I may need to see a therapist but I refuse to let my parents know this happened. I don't want to ruin the family. He did this to my twin sister but we don't talk about it. Not since he stopped.
>>
>>24893310
well you kept being a brat so you clearly got something out of it.
>>
>>24893359
Was this supposed to trigger me? g8 b8 m8 2/8
>>
>>24890659
>Rape should be legal
I'm lonely and craving robot boipucci, will you let me hold you down and fuck your tight asshole with my blackmasterrace cock? I mean, rape should be legal for lonely people r-right?
>>
Anyone agreeing with op is obviously not a robot.Go back to /pol/
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHA.png (169 KB, 600x290) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHA.png
169 KB, 600x290
>>24890659
>he thinks file sharing is justified
>>
>>24893437
just saying this is a big BDSM thing where the sub does stupid shit in order to get punished.
>>
>>24893196
>Read the Bible
Top fucking kek anon
>>
>>24893310

You didn't even get raped, that's just normal sibling stuff. I used to prank my little brother by sticking my cock in his mouth when he was sleeping, all brothers do stuff like that sometimes.
>>
>>24893196
>autism/10
Using the bible in any argument automatically makes you legally autistic.
>>
>>24893757

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2039690/Atheism-autism-Controversial-new-study-points-link-two.html
>>
>>24893744
You need help tbqh fampai
>>
>>24893779
>Implying I'm atheist
I'm christian, I just don't believe in the bible, because it was written by a bunch illiterate old guys with base views.
>>
>>24893041
>if I someone says rape is okay they deserve to be burned alive

Roasties everyone.
>>
>>24893310
wow get over yourself
you're only victimizing yourself because the fucking society told you to, he did literally nothing
>>
>>24893310
You come off as stupid.

Do you always type that way?
>>
>>24893879
>Implying I'm a female
You're literally the reason why people continue to perpetuate the idea that only women get sexually assaulted/raped.
>>24893917
View it however way you want it. But what I know, and what I FELT has nothing to do with what society insinuates. Whenever he touched me I felt disgusting. Felt like trash. You're probably baiting me senpai, but honestly you sound completely autistic.
>>
>>24894000
did you miss the part where she's a woman?
>>
>>24894000
Yeah actually.How did I come off that way?
>>
>>24894116
>I-I'm totally not a woman guise! respect me!
not happening you dumb whore
>>
>>24894164
Whatever helps you sleep at night senpai :)
>>
>>24894205
you're the one who needs help sleeping, you worthless cunt
kill yourself
>>
in liberal/libertarian philosophy, your body is your first and most important piece of property
property rights, the cornerstone of freedom, dictate that nobody can use/take your property without your consent
therefore rape is a transgression of one's property rights
>>
>>24893310
Please finish I'm not done fapping. Does he cum on you or what?
>>
File: 1337033279911.jpg (172 KB, 455x576) Image search: [Google]
1337033279911.jpg
172 KB, 455x576
>>24894250
>getting this mad at a fake female
>thinking there are females on /r9k/ at all.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.