[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /r9k/, i am finally ready to leave this earth. I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Ok /r9k/, i am finally ready to leave this earth. I can't find the money to buy a gun so i will jump off a building. I tried 1 week ago but i was scared as fuck, so i need your help: I need to find something to find the balls to jump. Is alcohol enough or i need to take cocaine ? Thanks.
>>
>>24890362
Ddon't do it.
>>
>>24890704

I have been thinking about it for one year, and i know it's for the best. I WILL kill myself so don't waste time and tell me what kind of thing i should take man
>>
>>24890362
Maybe just don't do it? Seriously. Life is what you make of it. So if it's shit change it. There's nothing on the other side. So enjoy life one way or another. Don't squander your shit m8.
>>
>>24891130
There is no pain on the other side. When will people learn there are fates worse than death.

>>24890362
Why you gotta go out like that? the OD on pills way sounds cleaner.
>>
>>24890362
You should find a way that doesnt hurt man, that makes it easier to proceed
>>
>>24890362
bro I used to be suicidal then I discovered opiates now I'm a degenrate junkie

opiates will cure your misery lol
>>
At least don't hang yourself or jump into a train, it's just selfish, have some grace, overdose or hang yourself in silence
>>
>>24891195
If you can get online, and post on an image board. You obviously have a decent life compared to people who have nothing. Live for yourself, and don't let depression get the better of you. Else you'll die just like everyone else who gave up.
>>
>>24891325
>At least don't hang yourself
>have some grace, hang yourself in silence
>>
>>24891292
yeah this. if you absolutely can't be happy without the help of something and you can't get a gf, drugs (specifically opiates if you have money to support the habit) are the way to go.
>>
Livestream it and you'll get people sending you donations. Take those donations to admit yourself to the loony hospital, then come out a slightly better but still under suicide watch man.
>>
>>24891478
exactly. I tried over 50 drugs, and a lot of prescribed meds they're all pretty much worthless for depression aside from opiates

opiates will make you feel warm and comfortable, and it will feel as if the future is optimistic and bright
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.