[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cripplingdepression/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: me irl.jpg (55 KB, 694x488) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
55 KB, 694x488
Actually did pretty well on my speech I had to give today. Really surprising because I didn't practice at all and I only wrote it the night before. Gotta study more tonight. Nearly done
>>
Hey skelly been putting in OT at work. Got my first check over 1k fit two weeks so excited about that. Found out I need to put 20% down to avoid some stupid tax that's a few hundred $ or some shit. Just been saving up desu this is only my 3rd check regular is like 850 so I have to keep up this OT.
>>
>>24890006
Whoops forgot my name. GG on the speech bro it's hard to go in front of ppl
>>
>>24890006
Hey pretty good manj, saving up for anything in particular?

>>24890034
Yeah for the longest time I couldn't even look people in the eye, but my parents kept reinforcing how important that was so I eventually just started doing it all the time.
>>
>>24889478

Well. It's over. Classes ew done and only finals remain. I am legitimately worried that I didn't pass because I didn't have the time to do shit and its making me a wreck.
>>
>>24889478
>psychiatrist appointment tomorrow at 10 am
>usual bed time is 5 am
>have to wake up at 8 am
>afraid there's actually nothing wrong with me because I've been feeling better since dropping out of university

This is normal right?
>>
>>24890228
What all did you have to do?

>>24890290
Yeah, thats normalish, except your bedtime
>>
>>24890328
I've been a neet since dropping out with no desire to do anything. Only reason I go to bed at that time is because my parents would be angry and kick me out if I'm still awake when they wake up.
>>
>>24889478
what class?
>>
>>24890328
Lab reports. I missed 3 of them. 3 major grades. Idk if I can pass with that.
>>
>>24890352
Well its a good thing you're going to see a therapist then IMO

>>24890356
It was a class where I had to write a huge paper over the semester. Fucked up the paper but at least I spoke well

>>24890358
Ah, well hopefully you can pass with that.
>>
>>24889478
Well I finally broke down and told my friend that I'm suicidal and can't stop thinking about killing myself. I'm kind of worried that he'll tell someone what I told him
>>
>>24890890
What did he say about it? WHat did he say to you?
>>
>>24891007
he just listened, and told me he'd be sad if I did it, and also asked if I cut myself, and I showed him old marks on my leg from cutting.
>>
I'm at work right now, I don't have any money to buy booze, and I'm totally out.
>>
>>24891036
Does anyone else know?
>>
>>24891058
I imagine his roommates and one of their gfs since I was pretty much balling on their couch.
>>
a qt im interested in has depression and suicidal thoughts. i dont know how i can handle this situation. She told me it while blackout drunk, the only other person who knows is her best femalefriend.
I confronted her on fb and said she should write to me if she wants someone to talk to, she said thank you.
I dont know if i should just let it be.
>>
I got a letter from my local food bank today thanking me for donating, it's totally self serving to think of it this way but I felt pretty good, like I was helping. I think I'll start donating regularly.
>>
>>24891209
Senpai, are you doing good deeds to feel better about yourself? Good deeds are meant to help others, not yourself
>>
>>24891167
That was the only way I was able to tell my friend about my thoughts was when I was really drunk, I personally wouldn't just be like we need to talk about this! Just talk to her and ask her how's she doing and stuff. Don't pest her either.
>>
>>24891265
I know. Maybe I'm just a shitty person who likes to feel a little bit better about myself. But regardless of my motives, it still helps someone in need, doesn't it? Everyone's money is worth the same, no matter how good they are.
>>
>>24891302
i dont wanna come off like a creep you know, like i already said she should hit me up if she needs to talk with someone. I cant just start right to her again.

>>24891321
changing the mindset about giving and recieving is hard, but its rewarding
>>
>>24891414
How would you suggest that I change my mindset?
>>
>>24891265
I don't think it matters desu. I think a good deed is a good deed. Bragging however is a minor bad deed, since its trying to be morally superior to others, which causes harm to them.
>>
>>24891444
donno, maybe the mindset is determined by how you are raised?
>>24891488
yeah thats probably right, i just never had the "now im a better person" thought, i just get happy that someone else is happy
>>
>>24891167
Don't pressure her about it or anything, let her come to you if she needs to

>>24891209
Do it, donate blood too. Shits good
>>
>>24891943
yea thought the same, but if you were depressed, would you write to someone and say you need someone to talk to?
>>
>>24892008
Fair point to be honest, I've never really reached out to friends, but I have a hard time opening up to people.
I suppose just ask how shes doing every once and a while and leave it at that
>>
These are comfy threads, thank you based Skeltal tripfriend.
>>
>>24892079
no problem, I'm glad people enjoy them
>>
>>24892079
this is kinda like bartender meme, just with mr. skeltal
>>24892049
k how long is once a while
>>
>>24892138
Different person, these are really nice threads. I appreciate them.
>>
>>24892190
Thats a good question, maybe once a week or so? Or maybe just be like "hey how are you doing" every day or so, that doesn't always have to be intense or whatever
>>
>>24891167
LET IT BE or you will get insta friendzoned.
don't listen to her problems because no one want's to fuck their therapist.
>>
>>24892263
im not really good friends with her, so kinda dont want to come off as a creep by asking how shes doing every day, but yeah thanks for the advices senpai, sry for being picky
>>24892362
i kind of want to fuck her desu, but at the same time, if it means preserving her smile, i dont have to fuck her (just staying friends).
>>
>>24892423
Ah well tlak as much as you feel is "right"
>>
>>24892423
that's the gayest shit i've ever heard
>>
>Everytime I post in this thread it dies
>>
>>24893023
I'm awake so it cant die, unless people besides me stop posting. Usually when I stop responding its because I fall asleep
>>
Who here bipolar? I don't think I'll make it another year.
>>
>>24893127
I'm not, and I don' tknow a whole lot about it. Whats it like for you anon?
>>
>>24893391
You know what its like to attain greatness and just when you're about to make it everything is taken away from you. For months at a time. And the only reason you stay alive is for a few weeks or a month of euphoria and to start over again (assuming you don't kill yourself during a depressive episode) . I am sure that you understand the depression part but just know that hypomania sucks because you know it is all temporary and a deep wave of depression will come and kill any progress that you have made at better yourself.
>>
Anyone else just get drunk and cry for hours?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.