[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CODE D CODE D >colleagues went behind my back and behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1382196554006.gif (641 KB, 256x271) Image search: [Google]
1382196554006.gif
641 KB, 256x271
CODE D CODE D

>colleagues went behind my back and behind my explicit protests and bought me a hooker
>she'll arrive any minute now
Fucking shit.
>>
>>24889406
Don't let her in.
Allow yourself to get angry at your colleagues. Chew them out.
>>
just let it happen anon
>>
>>24889446
>>24889500
Don't listen to these anons unless you want std's. If they already payed for her then let her know you don't want sex and ask her if she just wants to chill with you for the alotted time and pretend to be a friend or girlfriend or something.
>>
>>24889546
He could at least get a blowjob from her, right?
>>
>>24889406
Plenty of losers just talk to hookers

Waste your colleagues' money and just talk to her about tfw no gf.

Also who the fuck buys a hooker for a colleague?
>>
>>24889590
People who care.
>>
>>24889573
Sure, if you want herpres and every other guy's cum all over your dick from when she sucked them off.
>>
>>24889669
You don't get herpes on your dick.
>>
>>24889406
post pics and get her to perform for r9k
>>
File: cuck smug.png (203 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
cuck smug.png
203 KB, 421x427
>>24889406
I think you deserve it for posting doge 2bh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.